剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
What's going on?
怎么回事
I don't know, Norman.
我不知道 诺曼
I-I don't know what's going on. You know why?
我不知道怎么了 你知道为什么吗
Because no one tells me anything.
因为没人告诉我怎么了
Things that you do. Things that affect my life.
你做的事 影响我生活的事
I mean, but why talk to me about anything?
但为什么要告诉我
I mean, what am I? Like a doll?
我算什么 玩偶吗
And the menfolk are gonna hash out
你们男人一番讨论后
who gets the woman and the homestead?
就决定怎么瓜分女人和宅地
Oh, I see. So he told you.
我明白了 他告诉你了
Yeah, he told me,
是啊 他告诉我了
because he respects me enough to tell me.
因为他尊重才告诉我
What the hell does that mean?
你刚才那声音什么意思
That's bullshit, Norman. Anyone can do that.
这是废话 诺曼 谁都能这样
"I just diminished what you said."
"我对你的话表示了不屑"
Okay, maybe this just isn't the place
也许我们不该在这里
to have this discussion, Mother.
讨论这个问题 母亲
I tried to talk to you about it at the house,
我本来想在家里跟你说的
but Dylan and Emma were already there.
但迪伦和艾玛已经来了
I am so upset with you.
你太让我生气了
And I don't want to get into it.
我不想再谈这事
So stop provoking me!
所以别来惹我
Stop it!
别惹我
I can't believe we're moving the day after tomorrow.
不敢相信我们后天就要搬走了
We'll be buying a tree for our house in Seattle.
我们要给西雅图的家也买♥♥棵树
I mean, that is so strange.
好奇怪
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
的确如此
It, uh, feels different for me being with my family
我和家人相处的感觉
than it used to.
不像以前那样了
It's like I'm on the outside looking in at them.
我像个旁观的局外人
You know, I-I used to want so much from them,
我曾很想从他们那得到什么
just stuff I was never gonna get,
那些我永远得不到的东西
and I just never realized it.
而我从没意识到这点
I feel terrible saying this,
说出这话我也很难过
but I think that Norma and Norman are...
但我觉得诺玛和诺曼...
they're just... they're so messed up
他们过得很糟糕
and they're never gonna change.
而他们也不会改变
I feel like they just keep dragging me into this black hole,
我觉得他们一直要把我卷入其中
and...I'm tired of it.
而我受够了
I don't--I don't want to live in it anymore.
我不想再生活在这种混乱中了
I understand.
我懂
Norman, stop it.
诺曼 别跟着我
You might as well tell me what's wrong.
你不如告诉我怎么了
I know you're angry.
我知道你生气了
It's not like I can pretend you're not
我不能假装你没生气
and go have a glass of cider
然后若无其事地喝杯苹果汁
and a candy cane and fa-la-la-la-la.
吃颗拐杖糖之类的
You're ruining everything.
你会毁了一切
Fine!
好
I cannot believe that you went behind my back
我不敢相信你居然背着我
to tell Alex that he and I should get a divorce.
要亚历克斯跟我离婚
Mother?
母亲
You don't have to lie to me.
你不必对我说谎
I know you've been sleeping with him.
我知道你一直有和他上♥床♥
That you had to do it to get insurance for me.
因为只有这样我才有保险
But that sort of thing is horrible,
但这事太可怕了
and you shouldn't have to live life like that.
你不必过那样的生活
No one should.
谁都不需要
But if I have learned one thing at Pineview,
松景疗养院教会我一件事
it is that sometimes you have to let other people help
有时为了减轻自己的负担
in order to alleviate your burdens.
你得让别人帮忙
But that's not what happened.
但事实不是这样的
He's a good man.
他是个好男人
And I like him.
我喜欢他
You like him?
你喜欢他
Yes.
对
Norman.
诺曼
I'm so sorry, honey.
对不起 宝贝
I knew we shouldn't have come here.
我就知道不该来这里
You know, you're still acclimating to the meds.
你还在适应药物
Honey. Come on.
宝贝 来
Let's go home.
我们回家
Come on, honey.
来 宝贝
Sorry, we got to go.
抱歉 我们该走了
We just--we can't leave Will with all the packing.
我们不能让威尔一个人收拾所有行李
I understand. And it's freezing.
我理解 而且很冷
I shouldn't have asked you over.
我不该叫你们来的
No, we wanted to see you before we left.
不 我们也想走之前见见你
Is the chocolate coming out? Uh, no.
巧克力弄掉了吗 没
I'm gonna have to get it cleaned, but it's still so wet.
衣服得拿去洗了 可现在还是湿的
Okay, well, let me give you this.
拿我这件去穿
Just drop it off on your way to Seattle.
去西雅图时开车送过来就好
Yep. Thank you.
谢谢
You'll come visit us soon?
你不久后回来看我们吗
Yeah. I would love to.
当然 我会的
Should we, uh, should we go upstairs
我们可以上楼
and say good-bye to Norman?
跟诺曼告别吗
No. He's still upset.
不用了 他还在难过
Change is hard for him.
对他来说改变很难
Why don't you stop by before you leave?
你们走之前再来看他吧
Okay. All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢 好
Bye. Good night. Night.
再见 晚安 晚安
It's too cold to sleep in the house.
住家里太冷了
Let's go down to the motel.
我们去下面旅馆住吧
That's fine.
好
Oh, it feels so much better in here.
这里感觉暖和多了
Why didn't we think of this last night?
我们昨晚怎么没想到
What room do you want, honey?
你想住哪间房♥ 宝贝
Norman.
诺曼
What?
怎么了
Do you want to talk?
想聊聊吗
No.
不
I know it's probably hard to accept.
我知道接受可能很难
Good night, Mother.
晚安 母亲
We should probably get some sleep.
咱们或许该睡会儿
Dad wants to get an early start.
爸爸希望早点走
Yeah. He's, he's already snoring.
对 他已经打呼了
I heard him when I was in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥的时候听见了
You've been so nice,
你太好了
sleeping on the couch every night.
每晚都睡沙发
Well, I, you know,
我...你知道的
I didn't really want to freak him out all at once.
我不想忽然把他吓着
You know, I thought I at least better wait till you're, uh,
我觉得至少应该等到你
you're all healed up.
彻底痊愈
We should get some rest.
我们该休息了
Please, Dylan, we can be careful.
求你了 迪伦 我们可以小心一点
If you hurt yourself, I'm gonna kill you.
如果你伤到自己 我会杀了你的
I'll be careful.
我会小心的
I told him.
我告诉他了
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
It was hard.
不好受
Why do you have this magical ability
为什么你有这魔力
to make me feel calm?
能让我感到平静
There's something I got to tell you.
我有事跟你说
I'm
我
I'm actually magical.
我其实有魔法
I'm a unicorn.
我是只独角兽
You're a unicorn? What?
你是独角兽 怎么了
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表