剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Name? His or mine?
名字 他的还是我的
His.
他的
Norman Bates.
诺曼·贝茨
Well, you can't get him.
你不能接他走
He's under 48-hour observation.
他要留院观察48小时
Who's in charge here?
谁是这里管事的
I want to talk to his doctor right now.
我现在想和他的医生谈谈
Come on.
赶紧
Yeah. Sit down.
好 请坐
Take a seat.
坐会儿
Please.
请
We won't know anything for a long time.
要过很久才能知道情况
They just got started.
手术刚开始
Let's get comfortable.
坐下来放松一下
Do you know how long I've been sitting out there
你知道我在外面坐了多久
waiting to talk to you?
才等到和你谈谈
This is a county facility.
这是家县级机构
We're underfunded and overcrowded.
我们资金不足还人满为患
If you want to complain to somebody,
如果你想找人投诉
call your county commissioner.
只管打给县委委员
Now, I've some questions I'd like to ask you about your son.
关于你儿子我有些问题要问你
Yes, of course.
请问吧
Norman was found in a field in a state of unconsciousness
诺曼在野外被发现时神志不清
and talking to himself.
而且还自言自语
He was extremely agitated and violent.
他极度焦虑和暴♥力♥
The farmer was concerned that your son was dangerous.
那个农夫认为你儿子很危险
Have you ever known him to be dangerous?
你之前有注意到他很危险吗
No, not at all.
不 根本没有
He's one of the sweetest people who have ever lived.
他是世上最乖巧的孩子了
He's very sensitive,
他很敏感
and, um, he has these--these blackouts.
他会出现记忆断片
Who is his doctor?
他的医生是谁
He doesn't have one.
他没有医生
He has blackouts, and you've never taken him to see a doctor?
他会记忆断片 你却从没带他去看医生
He fainted at school. They took him to a hospital.
他在学校昏倒后被送到医院
They ran some tests. They didn't find anything.
医生做了些测试 什么都没发现
But he blacks out regularly.
但他会经常出现记忆断片
Well, I mean-- it's just, it depends on
这...这要看
what you mean by regularly.
你说的"经常"是什么意思了
More than once a year?
一年不止一次
Yes.
是的
You know, I didn't let him get his driver's license.
我没让他考驾照
And he has no doctor,
他没去看医生
and he's never been tried on any medications?
也从没接受过任何药物治疗
No.
没有
Are you a Christian Scientist?
你是基♥督♥教科学派的吗
No.
不是
Okay.
好吧
Thank you for your information.
谢谢你提供的信息
Can I take him now?
我现在能带他走吗
No, you cannot.
不 不能
He is under observation.
他正在接受观察
Can I at least see him?
那至少让我见见他
Not until we've assessed him.
我们对他评估过后才可以
He's my son. What right do you have to tell me
他是我儿子 你有什么权利
that I can't see him?
不让我见他
Your son is 18.
你儿子18岁了
Legally, he is an adult.
法律上他已经成年了
He is quite possibly mentally ill and dangerous.
他很可能患有精神疾病而且很危险
The time for you to take care of him was before this.
他满18岁之前你才有对他的监护权
Do you know that it could be seen as negligent
你知不知道 他明显有问题
that you never took your son to a doctor
而你从没带他看医生
even though he clearly has issues?
这可以被视为监护疏忽
Can I please see him?
求你让我见见他吧
If and when we need you, we'll contact you.
如果有需要 我们会联♥系♥你的
Get away from me!
别碰我
Get away! Get away from me!
走开 别碰我
Hi, um, my daughter is having surgery here today.
你好 我女儿今天在这做手术
I was wondering if I could see her.
我想看看她
Who's your daughter?
您女儿叫什么名字
Emma Decody.
艾玛·德考迪
She's still in surgery.
她还在手术中
It's gonna be a few more hours,
还要几小时才结束
but you're welcome to wait here.
不过您可以在这里等候
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you Emma's mom?
你是艾玛的母亲
Yeah, uh, I am.
没错 我是
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
You're the one that told me she was having surgery.
是你告诉我她要做手术
Not so you'd come here.
我不是要你过来
I told you out of courtesy 'cause you're her mother,
我告诉你是因为你是她母亲
or...semblance of a mother.
或者说算是她母亲
When she comes out of that surgery,
她做完手术之后
she's gonna be very fragile,
会非常虚弱
and I don't want you here.
我不希望你留在这
I don't want you clearing your conscience at her expense.
我不想你拿她来换取良心上的宽慰
You could have said all that in the email.
那你完全可以在邮件里讲清楚
I had to scrape together the money to fly here.
我飞过来的机票都是东拼西凑的
I'm not leaving.
我不会走
I have something for Emma, and it doesn't concern you.
我有东西带给艾玛 与你无关
This isn't the time for your crap, Audrey.
现在不是听你废话的时候 奥黛丽
I can stay if I want to.
只要我愿意就可以待在这里
Don't make me throw you out of here.
别逼我把你撵出去
Will.
威尔
Stay out of this, Dylan.
这事你别管 迪伦
You haven't changed.
你一点都没变
Alex. What is it? What happened?
亚历克斯 怎么了 出什么事了
Norman ran away.
诺曼离家出走了
We had a fight, and he got picked up,
我们吵架了 然后别人找到了他
and now he's in some horrible county mental ward in Willamette
现在在威拉米特县医院恐怖的精神病房♥里
on a medical hold.
接受医学观察
They won't let me take him out.
他们不让我带他出院
They were saying that he's 18, and I have no rights.
说他已经18岁了 我没权利带他走
And you're here to see me because?
那你过来找我是想怎么样
I need you to get him out.
我想让你把他弄出来
N--Norma, I'm not magical.
诺玛 我又不会魔法
I've got nothing to do with Willamette.
威拉米特那边的事我管不了
Yeah, but you're a sheriff. Don't you know someone?
但你是警长 就没认识的人吗
I mean, ca--can't you--ju--ju-- pull some strings.
我是说 你就不能托点关系吗
Threaten someone. Beat someone up in a parking lot.
威胁也行 或者在停车场揍谁一顿
How long's the medical hold? 48 hours!
医学观察要多久 48小时
Okay, you're gonna have to wait 48 hours.
好吧 那你就等48小时
My experience is that in the vast majority of cases,
依我的经验 绝大多数案例中
after 48 hours they're gonna release him.
48小时候后都会释放当事人
Well, what am I supposed to do until then?
在那之前我该怎么办
You wait it out and pray, all right?
你就等待和祈祷 好吗
If you do pray. I...gave that up a long time ago.
前提是你还信祈祷 我是早就放弃了
Look, look, I know it's hard, all right?
听着 我知道你不好受
I'm sorry, I just-- I got to get to work.
但是抱歉 我得上班了
Mr. Decody.
德考迪先生
So we're still going to keep her here a little while longer.
我们还要留她观察一段时间
But, uh, she did great.
不过她状态很好
Textbook.
很成功
You've got a very strong girl there, Mr. Decody.
你女儿非常坚强 德考迪先生
She made it through.
她做到了
He said it was textbook.
医生说手术很成功
Just got to see what the next 24 hours bring.
就看后面24小时情况如何
Hello.
你好
Mrs. Bates, right?
贝茨夫人 对吗
Yes. Hi, Vicki.
对 你好 薇姬
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表