剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Okay, I just need you to breathe.
你只需要呼吸
Keep breathing, honey. Just breathe.
继续呼吸 亲爱的 呼吸
Why aren't they putting the tube back in?
他们为什么不把管子插上
Just breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Come on, help her!
快帮帮她
Hey, there you go. That's better.
你看 好多了
You did it.
你做到了
You did it. It's done. You're good.
你做到了 成功了 你没事了
You know, I don't want you to talk right now,
你现在先不要说话
because your throat will be sore for quite a while,
因为你的喉咙会疼好一阵子
but that's normal.
但那是正常的
You did great.
你表现真棒
How about "Key Largo"?
我们看《盖世枭雄》怎么样
Let's watch something funny,
我们看点搞笑的吧
like "His Girl Friday"
比如《星期五女郎》
or a Carole Lombard movie.
或是卡洛尔·隆巴德的电影
I need to run down and do a few things at the motel.
我要下去处理些旅馆的事
Oh, well, then I'd like to go outside for a bit too.
我也想去外面待会儿
No, I want you to stay here.
不行 你得待在这里
I mean, you need to rest and stay warm, seriously.
我是说 你需要休息和保暖 真的
You don't need a cold on top of everything else.
你不能再感冒了
What do you need to do down in the motel
旅馆里有什么急事
that's so urgent, mother?
需要你去处理吗 母亲
I need to clean up one of the rooms.
我要去收拾一间客房♥
Someone checked out yesterday, and I haven't been down there
昨天有人退房♥了 我一直在照顾你
because I've been looking after you.
还没下去收拾
Who checked out?
谁退房♥了
I didn't see anyone down there.
我没看见下面有人
That's because you've been blacked out or asleep for 24 hours.
因为你断片昏睡了一天
It's just a woman.
有位女客
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I'm back, Norman.
我回来了 诺曼
Norman?
诺曼
Norman!
诺曼
What are you doing down here?
你在下面干什么
Just looking in the freezer.
就看看冰柜
Why?
看什么
And what are those dead animals doing out?
这些死掉的动物怎么都放在外面
Maybe because someone took them out of the freezer
也许因为有人为了放其他东西进去
to make room for something else,
把它们从冰柜拿出来
something bigger than a dead skunk or pheasant.
好放比死臭鼬或野鸡更大的东西
Why do you keep doing this, mother?
你为什么还不收手 母亲
Doing what?
收什么手
I know why you locked me up yesterday.
我知道你昨天为什么把我关起来
Yes, I told you why. Oh, stop it, mother.
对啊 我说了 住嘴 母亲
This is not a game.
别再装了
You need to start being honest with me
你得跟我说实话
so I can help you
我才能帮你
or get you help.
或找人帮你
Where did you put her?
你把她藏哪儿了
Put who?
藏谁
Woman with red hair,
那个红头发
flowered scarf, big earrings.
戴着花丝巾和大耳环的女人
I know you had her in the freezer.
我知道你把她藏冰柜里了
You didn't know I saw you, but I did.
你不知道我看到了 但我看到了
She checked out. What are you talking about?
她退房♥了 你在说什么啊
She--her luggage wasn't there.
她 她的行李不在房♥间里
You probably hid it somewhere.
你可能把行李藏起来了
I didn't hide anything.
我什么都没藏
Mother, I-I-I-I don't judge you.
母亲 我...不是在评判你
I love you.
我爱你
I-I love you so much, and I always will.
我非常爱你 一如既往
It's just, I think you need to let me
只是 我想现在起你还是
handle things from now on, okay?
让我来处理这些事 好吗
You need to let me help you.
你得让我帮你
It's gonna be okay, Norman.
会没事的 诺曼
Hey, it's gonna be okay.
会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
I'll get the door.
我去开门
No, I'll get the door--
不 我去
I'll get the door!
我去开门
Alex, what's wrong?
亚历克斯 什么事
Uh, nothing. Uh...
没什么
I just--I just came by to check on you,
我就过来看看
just make sure you're doing okay.
看看你有没有事
Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine?
我没事 我能有什么事
Uh, I thought maybe 'cause you came to my house
为了一份保险你跑来我家
to ask me to marry you for insurance,
让我和你结婚
maybe you might not be fine.
我想你可能有事
Yeah, we're all good here.
没事 我们没事
Th-thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你过来看我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Okay, thanks for coming by.
没事 谢谢你过来看我
I'mI'm sorry. About what?
我很抱歉 为什么抱歉
When--well, I couldn't help you out
保险的事
with the insurance and--
我没帮上忙 还有
Oh, pfff. That--that was silly.
是我太傻了
It's--I don't--
我不
I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道当时怎么想的
God, it rained all night.
老天 下了一夜的雨
That--that pit's gonna turn into a lake.
那水坑都快变成湖了
You got to get that thing filled in.
你得把坑填了
It's dangerous.
太危险了
Someone's gonna end up in the bottom of that.
不然有人会掉进去
You're gonna have a lawsuit on your hands.
你就得吃官司了
Well, I don't have money to do it.
可我没钱填坑
I'm sorry, I just--I--
对不起 我只是 我
I need to get Norman into Pineview, and I can't.
我得把诺曼弄进松景疗养院 但是不行
I need to have insurance, and I don't.
我得有保险 可我没有
It's not your problem, okay? I just--I need to--
这不怪你 好吗 我只是需要
No, wait, hold on. Hold on.
等等 等一下
Are you afraid of being here alone with him?
你怕和他单独待在一起吗
No. Norma
不是 诺玛
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
No.
不是
Like I said, it's not your problem.
我说了 这不怪你
Don't worry about it. I'll figure it out.
别担心 我会有办法的
If you're scared, you got to let me know.
你如果害怕一定要告诉我
I'm not scared.
我不害怕
Thanks for stopping by. Thanks.
谢谢你过来看我 谢谢
I-I appreciate it.
我很感激
I understand what you're saying, but we--
我明白您的意思 但我们
we currently don't have any openings.
我们目前没有空床位
Just so you know, at any one time,
您也知道 等候名单上
there could be up to 30 people on the waiting list,
随时都有30人在等
so it's always best to keep your options open.
所以您最好再考虑一下
Hop on a few lists. Right, right.
再多看几家 好
But there's just no other place like this one close by.
但没有比这家更近的了
His mother runs a business in the area,
他母亲在附近做生意
so he really needs to be in here.
所以他很需要在这里疗养
My, uh, my mom was, uh--
我 我母亲以前
she was in and out of these places,
她以前经常出入这些场所
so I know how it works.
我知道规矩是什么
Um, always a bed for a--
总有床位留给...
a senator's kid or some CEO's son.
某参议员的或某执行总裁的儿子
I'm-- I'm failing to understand.
我没明白你的意思
Well, there should be enough here
这些钱应该足够
for the first two months' stay.
头两个月用了
And some for you.
有一部分是给你的
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表