剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Secrets we don't want anyone to know,
不想别人知道的秘密
things that other people might know
如果被别人知道了
and hold over your head, even though you personally
就会以此威胁 哪怕你自己
have done nothing to them?
与他们并没什么恩怨
I think he was just talking about the window, Norma.
我想他只是在说窗户 诺玛
You're gonna be packing your bags soon,
你很快就要收拾东西走人了
so just-- just stay out of it.
所以这事你别管
Go ahead, tough guy.
赶紧的 大个子
Come on, do what you're gonna do.
快啊 做你要做的
Okay, break the woman in half.
好吗 折磨死这个女人
But you know what? I'm not broken.
可你知道吗 我安然无恙
I am still standing.
依然站在这里
So go ahead.
所以说吧
Do your best, you giant, lame asshole!
尽情说 你个大瘸驴
I hope
但愿
you enjoy your new window,
你喜欢你的新窗户
Norma Bates.
诺玛·贝茨
You can mail me a check.
你可以把支票寄给我
What the hell?
怎么回事
What the hell? What was that?
怎么回事 到底怎么了
What?
怎么了
When I was
很久以前
a teenager-- it was a long time ago...
我当时只有十几岁
I slept with my brother.
我和我哥哥上♥床♥了
I'm sorry.
对不起
God, I'm sorry to have to tell you this.
天啊 很抱歉得告诉你这个
Oh, it's horrible.
太可怕了
I'm sorry.
对不起
He's Dylan's father.
他是迪伦的父亲
The guy that I had dinner with?
就是和我吃晚饭的那个
Caleb, yeah.
凯勒 对
Norma, you-- you were young.
诺玛 你那时还小
It-- it was a mistake.
只是一时糊涂
Mistake? It was not a mistake.
糊涂 那不是糊涂
It was a way of life.
那就是我的生活
It happened for years.
持续了好几年
I loved him.
我爱过他
Our home life was torture,
当时生活艰辛
and we were all we had.
我们相依为命
I finally tried to stop it, and, um,
最后我不想继续下去
he got really upset
他很生气
and he raped me.
还强♥奸♥了我
You know how horrible it is to be raped
被自己爱的人强♥奸♥
by someone you love?
是多么恐怖
And I hate him.
我恨他
I hate him. I hate him.
我恨他 我恨他
But I don't hate him enough
我恨他 却不忍♥心
to hurt him.
伤害他
And it's a mess because I don't know
而糟糕的是 我不知道
if part of why I hate Caleb so much
我是不是因为恨自己
is because I hate myself.
才那么恨凯勒
All in a day's work.
天天如此
So now you know who you're married to.
你现在知道娶了什么人了
And I should have told you before,
我之前该告诉你的
but I've never loved anyone enough
可我从没这么爱过一个人
to feel obligated
爱到觉得必须
to be honest with them.
对他坦诚相待
And...
而且...
And I just--
而我只是
It-- it sucks.
很糟心
It sucks because I can't hide.
很糟心 因为我瞒不住
And I want to, but I can't.
我想 可我瞒不住
And Chick found out.
奇克发现了
He met Caleb when he was up at the farm
他在农场和迪伦工作的时候
working with Dylan.
遇到了凯勒
He-- he just figured it out.
他就发现了
And he has issues with my brother,
他和我哥哥有过节
and he was trying to find him, and he told me
他想找到他 还跟我说
that if I didn't help him
如果我不帮他
that he would tell you all of this,
他就把一切都告诉你
that he would spread it around town,
还会闹得全镇都知道
and that he would humiliate you.
他还会要你难堪
So...
所以
so...
所以
I don't know.
我不知道怎么办
Just go pack your bag.
你去收拾东西吧
Okay.
好
Where we going?
我们要去哪里
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表