剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Hello?
你好
Hi, did you find him?
你找到他了吗
No.
没有
No, I, I left pictures at 50 different places along the road.
没有 我在路边贴了50张他的照片
Nobody's seen him.
没人见过他
I called some hospitals, too, and nothing.
我给几家医院打了电♥话♥ 也没发现
Nothing?
没发现吗
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
Look, I'm gonna be home in-- in a couple hours
听着 我几小时后就到家
and, just let--just let me know if--if you hear anything.
有消息就告诉我
Okay, fine, I will. Bye.
好 我会的 再见
Come on.
快点
No.
不要
You're the one who suggested it,
是你建议说
going back home on foot.
要走路回家
No, no, I'm not the one who's responsible.
不 不 不是我说的
Mother, you have to stop trying
母亲 你不要再说
to say that everything's fine, okay?
一切都没问题 好吗
You can't pretend like none of this ever happened.
你不能假装什么都没发生
I told you I'll protect you,
我说过会保护你的
but you have to listen.
可你得听话
Excuse me.
你好
Son.
孩子
You all right?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Mother! Stop it!
母亲 别说了
Stop talking about it.
别再说了
Hey, fella, why don't you let me help you?
小伙子 要我帮忙吗
I--I-- it's my mother.
我...我...是我母亲
She doesn't know what she's doing.
她不知道自己在做什么
I'm not telling him anything.
我什么都没跟他说
Okay, we just-- please.
好吧 我们...拜托了
Please leave us alone.
别管我们
You just-- you stay away from us.
你还是 走远点
Why don't you come with me, son?
到我这里来 孩子
Back to my house, and we'll call someone.
到我家去 我们找人帮你
Please go away.
你走开
Leave us alone.
别管我们
Yeah, I did leave this number.
对 是我留的这个号♥码
He's been missing since last night.
他昨晚就失踪了
Dylan?
迪伦
Is he there with you?
他在你那里吗
You found him?
你找到他了吗
Is he okay?
他还好吗
Yeah, he--he's my brother.
是的 他是我弟弟
What-- what town are you in?
你住在哪个镇
Oh, thank God, thank God.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地
Where is he? He must be so scared.
他在哪里 一定吓坏了
Can we go get him?
我们可以去接他吗
Hold on. Hold on.
等一下 等一下
Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. Can you hold on a second?
是的 是的 抱歉 请稍等一下
He's in Willamette County in the hospital.
他在威拉米特县的医院里
How long has he been there? Is he hurt?
他在那多久了 受伤了吗
What are they saying?
他们怎么说
What's happening?
发生了什么
Excuse me, hold on one sec.
不好意思 请稍等一下
Someone found him lost, talking to himself.
有人发现他迷路了 还自言自语
He's in a psychiatric unit.
他现在在精神科
What?
什么
We're on our way.
我们这就赶过去
Okay, we're gonna take your car.
好 开你的车去
No, we're not taking my car.
不 不能开我的车
What difference does it make? Fine, we'll take mine.
不都一样吗 好吧 开我的
I'm not going with you.
我不跟你一起去
What?
什么
I need to go to Portland.
我得去波特兰
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Why on earth do you have to go to Portland right now?
为什么非得现在去波特兰
Emma's having a lung transplant this morning.
艾玛今天上午要做肺移植手术
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么之前没告诉我
I--I didn't really want to lay a lung transplant on you
你为诺曼担心死了
when you were terrified about Norman.
我不想再让你操心肺移植的事
I mean about you and Emma.
我是说你跟艾玛的事
I guess this is me telling you.
我现在不是说了吗
Okay.
好吧
It all happened kind of quickly.
一切发展得都有点快
I hope she's okay.
但愿她没事
Me too.
希望如此
Be safe, Norma, okay?
注意安全 诺玛 好吗
Don't worry.
别担心
Hello.
你好
You must be Miss Decody.
你就是德考迪小姐吧
I'm Dr. Porter.
我是波特医生
I'll be your anesthesiologist today.
我是你今天的麻醉师
Please, can you call me Emma?
叫我艾玛就可以
Miss Decody just sounds weird.
德考迪小姐听上去怪怪的
All right, Emma.
好的 艾玛
Well, they're ready for you now,
他们已经准备好了
so Jason here is gonna wheel you into the operating room,
杰森会把你推到手术室
then I'm gonna ask you a few questions,
我会问你几个问题
and then we're gonna get started, okay?
然后我们就开始 好吗
Okay.
好
You excited?
你激动吗
I don't know. It's just hard to believe
不知道 只是难以相信
you're gonna take out my lungs and put some others in there.
你们把我的肺取出来 换上别人的
It's jus-- it's crazy.
简直...太疯狂了
You're gonna be great.
你会没事的
Let's go.
我们走吧
Hello?
你好
Excu--excuse me.
不好意思
Wha--what's happening?
发生了什么
Where am I?
这是哪里
You're at the county hospital.
你在县医院
Why?
怎么回事
Police brought you in.
警♥察♥带你来的
Your ID says your name is Norman Bates.
身份证上显示你叫诺曼·贝茨
Is that right?
对吗
You know you were lost?
你知道自己迷路了吗
No, I--I don't remember anything.
不知道 我什么都不记得了
How long have I been here?
我来这里多久了
Oh, only an hour.
才一小时
Is my mother here?
我母亲在这里吗
No, you were brought in alone.
不在 你被送来时就一个人
Can you just undo these?
你能帮我解开吗
No, I can't. Only the doctor can.
我不能 只有医生可以
Now, we're trying to get you admitted,
我们想给你办理入院
but we're pretty crowded,
但这里病人太多
so just try to relax,
所以你别着急
and the doctor will check on you in a little while.
医生一会儿就来检查你
Okay, you need to find my mother.
你得找到我母亲
I'm worried about her.
我很担心她
Why?
为什么
I don't know why--I just am.
我不知道为什么 就是很担心
I think something bad has happened to her.
我想她遇到了麻烦
Doctor'll check on you in a while.
医生一会儿就来检查你
Just--just please find her!
麻烦帮我找找她
Please!
求你了
Hello?
有人吗
I need to get my son. It's urgent.
我来接我儿子 很着急
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表