剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "Bates Motel"...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
The only reason that you are here
你来这里只是因为
is because I don't know how to help you.
我不知道该怎么帮你
Stuffing me in here, I don't forgive you.
把我扔到这里 我不会原谅你
I've never been so disappointed in anyone.
我从没对人这么失望过
Norman.
诺曼
By the authority vested in me,
我以被赋予的权力
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
宣布二位结为夫妇
Who would do this?
会是谁干的
Have you been in therapy before?
你之前接受过治疗吗
How long does this go on for?
还要谈多久
Can I just leave?
我能走了吗
I'd rather you didn't.
你最好别走
I don't know what happened before.
我不知道之前发生了什么
I just black out.
我会记忆断片
But I can't do this anymore.
可我不能再这样了
Are you sure we should be cleaning this up?
你确定我们应该收拾吗
Maybe we should dust for prints or something.
或许我们应该取指纹什么的
They wore gloves, Norma. There's no prints.
他们戴着手套 诺玛 没有指纹
They? Who's they?
他们 他们是谁
They, he, she, whoever it was.
他们 他 她 谁都有可能
Well, did they have to break my favorite window?
他们非得打坏我最喜欢的窗户吗
That's mean. That's personal.
太坏了 简直是私人恩怨
What the hell, Alex? I have been so good.
怎么回事 亚历克斯 我都没招惹谁
I've totally kept to myself.
我都没和人来往
All I've been thinking about is Norman and getting him better.
我只想让诺曼好起来
I've been busy marrying you.
最近也在忙咱们结婚的事
I haven't had time to piss anyone off.
根本没有时间去惹其他人
What if it's Bob Paris again?
会不会又是鲍勃·帕里斯
No, it's not Bob. How do you know?
不 不是鲍勃 你怎么知道
Because it's an amateur move.
因为手法很业余
It's sloppy, it's... it's...
很粗心 很...
It's pretty aggressive.
挺狠的
It's about me.
是因为我
Why? What did you do?
为什么 你做了什么
Nothing. I...
没什么 我...
Look, there are all these people in the drug trade
有一些搞毒品的人
who got rolled up by the DEA.
被缉毒局查了
I'm just trying to clean up the loose ends right now,
我现在只想弄清一些真♥相♥
and pisses some people off.
所以就惹了一些人
Hazards of marrying a sheriff.
这就是嫁给警长的坏处
I'm sorry.
对不起
Are you in danger?
你有危险吗
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
没有 没有 没有
This is-- it's a nuisance.
这 只是找我麻烦
It's not a threat, all right?
不是什么威胁 好吧
And I'm sorry about the window.
窗户的事我很抱歉
We're gonna get that fixed.
我们会修好的
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I'm just looking for someone
我想找一个
who can replicate this exactly.
能把这个恢复原样的人
Do you have a window guy?
你们有修窗户的人吗
Not that kind of window guy.
没有修这种窗户的人
Can I just leave you my info?
我能给你留个联♥系♥方式吗
You can maybe ask around.
你可以打听打听
See if anyone might want to help me.
看有没有人愿意帮我
Sure.
没问题
My name is Norma Bates.
我的名字是诺玛·贝茨
I run the Bates Motel out on Highway 88,
我在88号♥公路旁开了家贝茨旅馆
and the stained glass window
这扇彩色玻璃窗户
is not for the motel below.
不是旅馆的窗户
It's for my home above.
是我家的
Thank you for all your help.
谢谢你能帮我
And so the blackouts
我觉得 断片
have to be physiological in some way,
从某些方面看和生理
I think.
有关系
I did have an MRI, which didn't show anything,
我以前做过核磁共振 没有查出什么
but maybe I should have another one.
不过我或许应该再做一次
I'm not trying to make an excuse.
我不是想找借口
I-- I probably do need to be on medication,
我可能真的需要药物治疗
and-- and that's something that I'm willing to try.
而且我也愿意治疗
Yes, I- I obviously made a mistake
对 我之前说我母亲杀了人
when I said that my mother kills people.
很明显是我搞错了
My mother and I have a very typical
我觉得 我和我母亲
teenage boy/mother relationship,
有一种很典型的
I think.
母子关系
How do you like the food here?
这里的伙食怎么样
Food is all right.
伙食还行
Not as good as at home.
但不如家里的
Is your mother a good cook?
你母亲做饭好吃吗
Oh, yes.
是的
Oh, boy, is she the absolute best.
天呐 她做的饭最好吃了
Why did you use the word "Typical"
你为什么用"典型"这个词
to describe your relationship?
来形容你们的关系
Oh, well, I think I just meant normal.
我是想说"正常"
Is that important to you,
你把你们的关系形容为正常
having your relationship described as normal?
你觉得这点很重要吗
No, no, I just don't think that we are abnormal.
不不 我只是觉得我们很正常
Yes, we're close, but we had to be.
对 我们很亲近 只能这样
You know my father died, right?
你知道我父亲死了 对吧
I do. Were you two close?
是的 你俩亲近吗
No.
不
Yeah, yeah, I-I-I mean, I didn't...
我是说 我不...
He was my father.
他是我父亲
I loved him lots,
我很爱他
but he-- he was just always at work.
可他总在工作
And when he died,
而且他死后
there just wasn't anyone else
我母亲没有任何人
for my mother to lean on,
可以依靠
and so it was very important
所以让她知道她能依靠我
that she knew she could rely on me.
这点很重要
Was that hard for you?
你觉得很难吗
No.
不
Gosh, no. It-- it was never a burden.
不 这从不是负担
She is my mother,
她是我母亲
and-- and my mother's an incredibly special person.
而且我母亲非常特别
She can be so hopeful,
她充满希望
so-- so very optimistic
非常乐观
that people will be good to her,
别人对她也很好
and just-- sometimes they can take advantage.
只是有时他们会占她便宜
Sorry, I just...
对不起 我...
I-I just don't like leaving her alone.
我只是不想抛下她一个人
I understand being worried about her,
我理解你很担心她
but is it possible that your mother is happy
你现在能为自己考虑
that you're taking this time to think about yourself?
你母亲会不会很开心
Maybe.
也许吧
Probably, yes,
是的 很有可能
but I still just can't stand
可我不能原谅自己
that I've added to the list of things that make her suffer.
让她更加痛苦
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
I thought I'd at least
我以为至少
get a parade or something.
会有列队欢迎之类的
Yeah, well, the, uh, the marching band is in the back.
军乐队在后面呢
I'm so happy to be home,
回家的感觉真好
although I guess not for long, right?
但我想也待不了多久 是吗
Well, it's not sold yet,
房♥子还没卖♥♥
but we do have a renter interested.
但有人想租我们的房♥子
Don't worry about it.
不要担心
One step at a time, baby girl.
一步一步来 宝贝女儿
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表