剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
It's out there, for better or for worse,
是好是坏都已经到这地步了
It's out of my hands.
不是我能掌控的了
The chips will fall,
该发生的总会发生
so we'll see what happens.
我们就静候结果吧
You know, I think that...
我觉得
I think maybe it's all gonna be okay, Norma.
我觉得都会没事的 诺玛
You just have to allow it to be.
顺其自然吧
Do you think you're going to feel like talking today?
你今天想聊聊吗
I just have blackouts.
我只是会记忆断片
Can I just get some medicine for that?
能给我开点治这个的药吗
You absolutely can.
当然可以
Your mom says that sometimes
你母亲说你有时候
you talk to people who aren't there,
会跟不存在的人说话
that sometimes you can get violently angry.
还说有时你会非常愤怒
So can she.
她也会这样
How can I help you, Norman?
我该怎样帮你 诺曼
You want to know a secret?
你想听个秘密吗
Everyone needs help.
每个人都需要帮助
Someone is paying a lot of money for you to be here,
有人花了很多钱你才能住进这里
so you should take advantage of it.
你就该好好利用这个机会
No one comes here for the food.
没人是为了吃的才来这里
You committed yourself, Norman.
诺曼 你是自愿的
On some level, you want help.
可以说你想得到帮助
I think I can help you if you let me.
如果你愿意 我想我可以帮助你
You know that I am only here because of my mother.
你知道我是因为我母亲才来这里
You're 18.
你已经十八岁了
But it means something to her.
但这对她很重要
Now, she would be upset if I didn't.
如果我不来这里她会难过
And you don't want her to be upset.
你不希望她难过
I never want her to be upset.
我从不希望她难过
She's the most wonderful person in the world.
她是世上最好的人
Then why are you angry at her?
那你为什么要生她的气
I can't tell you that.
我不能跟你说
Actually, you can.
其实你能
It's safe here.
这里很安全
I'm angry because she asks too much.
我生气是因为她要求太多
She wants too much.
她想要的太多
Now, I have tried to always be there for her,
我已经尽力一直陪着她
and I have been a very good son,
我一直是个好儿子
but there is just something wrong with my mother,
但我母亲有点问题
An-- and she does things,
她自己做的事
and then she blames me,
却要怪我
but these things I can't-- just can't talk about.
但这些事我又不能说
You can talk about them.
你可以说
Nothing bad is gonna happen--
不会有什么不好的影响
Oh, bad things will happen if I do,
如果我说了 那就坏了
And-- and, yes, if I don't talk about them,
如果我不说
then other bad things might happen,
又可能发生其他不好的事
so I don't know what to do.
所以我不知道该怎么办
I just don't want to hurt her, but I am scared.
我只是不想伤害她 但我害怕
Do you understand?
你懂吗
I do understand.
我懂
This is a tough dilemma,
现在情况两难
but maybe we can work through it.
但也许我们有办法解决
I know I'm not allowed to see him yet,
我知道现在不准我见他
and you couldn't even get him my phone message,
而连带句话给他也不行
and-- and I understand that.
我也理解
But I really need to see him,
但我真的需要见见他
to know that he's okay.
看他是不是还好
I'll ask Dr. Edwards if he can talk to you.
我问问爱德华兹医生行不行
Thank you.
谢谢
We have these policies for a reason, Norma.
我们的规定是有原因的 诺玛
He's having a hard time, uh, establishing trust with me.
他现在难以信任我
He needs to do that.
他需要信任我
It's kind of like sending your kid away to camp.
这就像把孩子送去野营
But Norman never went to camp.
但诺曼从来没参加过野营
Maybe-- maybe Norman is feeling the same thing.
也许诺曼也想见我
We are very close.
我们很亲近
Maybe it would be good for Norman to see me,
也许让诺曼见我反而更好
allow him to know that everything was okay
让他知道一切都好
and that he could focus on what it is
好让他在这里
he's trying to accomplish here.
专心接受治疗
I'm just asking to see him once.
我只要求见他一次
You know, Amelia, I am just so excited
阿米莉亚 我已经迫不及待
to get into these next items.
想要介绍下一批产品了
Sweetie, I know what you mean.
亲爱的 我懂你的意思
We haven't seen bargains like this
这么久以来 我们还没见过
in such a long time.
这么优♥惠♥的价格
What do we have up first?
我们首先介绍什么
Well, if you're into Tanzanite,
如果你喜欢坦桑石
and I know you are,
只要看一眼这件宝贝
wait till you see this beauty.
我相信你就会喜欢上的
Are you talking about Item 6381?
你是说第6381号♥产品吗
Oh, be still my heart.
让我平静一下
That's right.
没错
Just look at this 14-karat white gold ring
看看这枚14克拉的白金戒指
with a stone that's just...
上面镶嵌的宝石太...
Norman.
诺曼
Tiny diamond chunks to give it added sparkle.
一颗小小的钻石让它更加闪耀
Mother.
母亲
Oh, honey, it's so good to see you.
亲爱的 见到你真的太好了
And if they're over a karat...
而如果它们超过了一克拉...
It's good to see you too.
见到你也真的太好了
Oh, no, I was talking to my son.
不是 我在跟我儿子说话
Well, I still mean it.
好吧 可我是认真的
These beauties with just $489...
这些漂亮的戒指只需489美元...
Can we talk somewhere else?
我们能换个地方说话吗
Oh, my Goodness.
我的天哪
I can't even believe that.
我简直不敢相信
I hope you're listening.
希望你们还在听
I know you're angry at me right now,
我知道你现在很生我的气
and I don't blame you.
不过我不会怪你
I just want to tell you
我只想告诉你
how sorry I am about all this.
对于这一切我感到很抱歉
We both know this is the best place for you right now,
我们都明白这是目前最适合你的地方
and we have to think about the future,
我们必须为未来打算
and this is not forever.
但你不会一直待在这里
Norman, say something.
诺曼 说话呀
Just speak to me.
跟我说说话
What would you like me to say, mother?
你想让我说什么 母亲
You put me in this place against my will.
是你逼我住进这里的
Because I am trying to help you.
那是因为我想帮你
You don't need to whisper.
你不需要这么小声
There are no secrets here at Pineview.
松景疗养院里没有秘密
All I want for you
我一心只想
is for you to get better
让你好起来
and get the help that you need.
让你得到需要的帮助
I need?
我需要的
So I'm the only one that needs help,
只有我一个人需要帮助吗
really, mother?
真的吗 母亲
We're still playing that game?
我们还要继续演下去吗
Norman, I don't know what you're talking about.
诺曼 我不明白你在说什么
The only reason that you are here
你来这里只是因为
is because I don't know how to help you.
我不知道该怎么帮你
Well, I can't help anyone
好吧 我谁都帮不了
because I can't tell anyone the truth.
因为我不能告诉别人真♥相♥
What truth?
什么真♥相♥
That people have died,
有人死了
that we don't know why,
却死因不明
that something is very, very wrong,
有些事情错得太离谱了
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表