剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
and that you won't face it.
你却不愿意去面对
Lower your voice.
你声音小点
I don't want to lower my voice.
我不想小声说话
I don't want to talk to you.
我不想跟你说话
I'm actually afraid of you right now
其实我现在很怕你
because you have put me in this horrible position.
因为是你让我陷入这可怕的处境
What am I supposed to do, mother?
我该怎么办 母亲
I just-- I don't know, I don't-- I'm doing my best.
我 我不知道 我尽力了
Okay? I just--I just want you to forgive me.
好吗 我只想要你原谅我
I don't forgive you.
我不会原谅你
I can't forgive you.
我不能原谅你
Stuffing me in here,
把我扔到这里
you have painted me in a corner
你就把我逼入绝境
that I cannot get out of,
而我无法逃脱
and I have never been so disappointed in anyone.
我从没对人这么失望过
Norman.
诺曼
Norma?
诺玛
Wha-- what happened?
发生什么了
I went to see Norman.
我去看诺曼了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I begged him for forgiveness.
我求他原谅我
He told me he had no feelings for me.
他说他对我没有感情了
It was like he was a different person.
他看着就像变了一个人
He's never been like this, ever.
他以前从没这样 从来没有
He's an 18-year-old kid.
他已经十八岁了
He's mad right now, okay?
他只是生气了 好吗
He's gonna get over it.
他会想明白的
You did the right thing.
你做的是正确的
It's s-- so scary.
这太可怕了
All of it.
所有
And not just how he feels about me.
不仅仅是他对我的感觉
If he says things--
如果他说的话
things that he needs to say,
是他内心真实的想法
I could lose him forever.
我就可能永远失去他
No, you-- you're doing the right thing.
不 你做得对
I don-- I don't think we should do this yet.
我觉得我们现在不该这样
I want to do it.
我想要你
No, don't-- don't play with me, okay?
不要 别玩弄我 好吗
I'm not. I'm not.
我没有 我没有
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定你要吗
I'm sure I want to do this right now.
我确定我现在就要
Now, Norman. You can't just go in there. I just want to talk
诺曼 你不能进去 我只想聊聊
Hey, a little help, please.
来人帮帮忙
No, let me through. He wants to speak to me.
不 放我进去 他想跟我谈话
Easy, Norman. Easy.
冷静 诺曼 冷静
Get off me!
放开我
I just want to talk to him!
我只是想跟他谈话
I heard you were upset.
听说你刚才生气了
I'm sorry I couldn't see you earlier.
很抱歉我没能早点见你
I was in the middle of a session.
我刚才正在会谈中
Oh, no, that's-- that's all right.
没事 没关系
I understand.
我明白
But I do need to tell you something.
不过我的确有话要告诉你
Whatever it is, you can tell me.
你想说什么 就说吧
I have reason to believe that my mother is insane
我有理由相信我母亲疯了
and might be killing people.
而且她可能杀了人
You know if you make that accusation,
你应该清楚如果你提出这项指控
I will have to report this to the authorities.
我就必须向当局报告这件事
I do.
我知道
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表