剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
and-- and I think that you should thank him.
而且我觉得你应该感谢他
Of course. No, he really is.
当然 他真的很好
and I will.
我会的
I'm very appreciative of all he's done for us.
我很感谢他为我们做的
Don't forget.
别忘了
Your medicine.
还要吃药
Of course.
当然
All fixed now.
都好了
Oh, I-- I've missed you.
我真想你
Flight 218 to Indianapolis.
到印第安纳波利斯的218次航♥班♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Hang on one second. I'll be right back.
稍等 我马上回来
Okay.
好的
Rebecca Hamilton?
丽贝卡·汉米尔顿吗
Yes? DEA.
对 缉毒局
We'd like you to come with us, please, Ms. Hamilton.
请跟我们走一趟 汉米尔顿女士
Okay.
好
Uh, would you please tell the sheriff
你能通知警长
that his wife's son is here to see him?
他妻子的儿子要见他
One moment.
稍等
Thank you.
谢谢
Your wife's son is here to see you.
你妻子的儿子要见你
Yeah--uh, yeah. Send him in.
好 让他进来
Hey, come in.
请进
So, uh, how you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Much better, actually.
说真的 好多了
Yeah. Pineview was--
松景疗养院...
Well, it is a wonderful facility.
那地方很不错
Oh, that's--that's great. I'm glad to hear that.
很好 很高兴听你这么说
That's good. Please, sit down. Oh, thank you.
那就好 请坐 谢谢
Do you want something to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
You want a Uh, no. No.
你想喝... 不用
I just really wanted to thank you for everything
我真的很想感谢
that you've done for me.
你为我和我母亲
And for my mother.
所做的一切
I know it was a very difficult time for her,
我知道她前些日子不好过
and I know that it probably meant a great deal for her
我也知道有朋友帮助她
to have a friend there.
对她意义非凡
But the fact that you married her--
但你娶了她
it's above and beyond.
实在太为难你了
We're both really very grateful.
我们都很感激你
Aww, that's, uh--
那可...
I mean, I was happy to do it, Norman.
我很乐意做这些 诺曼
I-I just want you to know that you can be done now.
我就是想告诉你现在没你的事了
Uh, I can be done how?
现在怎么没我的事了
I know you got married for the insurance,
我知道你是为了保险才结婚的
and I don't want to burden you with it.
我不想你有负担
I'm an adult, and I'm going to get my own insurance.
我成年了 我会给自己买♥♥保险
All right, well, um...
好吧...
Uh, insurance is-- it's really expensive, Norman.
保险真的很贵 诺曼
And I-I know the motel hasn't been doing well and--
我也知道旅馆的生意不好...
There's other places to work besides the motel, Sheriff.
除了旅馆我还能找别的工作 警长
And other things that I can be doing besides managing.
除了管理我还能做别的
So I'll be getting a part-time job
我会去找份兼♥职♥
while I continue on at the motel.
也会继续在旅馆工作
And as soon as I get all this straightened out,
大概两周后
which should be in the next two weeks,
我就能把这些事搞定
you and my mother can get a divorce.
到时你就可以和我母亲离婚了
You know, Norman, uh...things change,
诺曼...世事多变
and that's just-- that's a part of life--
那是生活的一部分...
That's where you're wrong.
这你就不对了
Certain things can never change.
有些事永远不会改变
Things that you know nothing about and never, ever will.
你不懂 也永远不会懂的事
But I will always remember that you helped my mother
但我会记得你在我母亲
at a time that she was so confused and so vulnerable.
困惑和脆弱时帮助过她
I-I think you need to be careful
我想你要注意下
about how far you want to push this, Norman.
你在这事上的分寸 诺曼
I'll let you know when I have my own insurance
我有了自己的保险后会告诉你的
and we can start the paperwork for the divorce,
我们就可以开始准备离婚材料
so as not to expose your fraud.
就不用曝光你的欺诈行为
Dylan.
迪伦
What's, uh, what's up with all the heaters?
怎么买♥♥这么多取暖器
Here. Oh, central heating's broken.
我来 中♥央♥供暖坏了
The guy can't come out until tomorrow.
明天才能有人来修
Well, the house must be freezing.
那房♥子里一定很冷
Are y-you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. We'll make it work. Yeah.
还好 我们会修好的
Norman got home last night, so I don't want to move him.
诺曼昨晚回家了 所以我不想让他搬走
I know. I just--don't--don't yell at me.
我知道 我只是...别冲我喊
You know, h-he wanted to.
他想回家
I could hardly tell him that
我不忍♥心告诉他
he couldn't come back to his own home.
连自己的家都不能回
He's gonna continue with therapy
他会继续治疗
like three times a week, so it's a lot.
一周三次 还挺多的
And he--he's on meds for his blackouts.
他也在服用治疗断片的药
I think he's doing much better.
我觉得他情况好多了
All right. All right.
好吧
Yeah, I guess you just...
我想你只是...
you have to do what you have to do.
你也是不得已
Yeah, I do.
没错
Romero still there?
罗梅洛还住着吗
No. He moved out.
不 他搬出去了
You--you haven't told Norman about him yet.
你还没跟诺曼讲你和他的事
I will, honey.
我会的 亲爱的
I wi--ha. You know, I will.
我会的
It's just day one.
今天才第一天
When are you leaving for Seattle?
你什么时候去西雅图
W-we're gonna start driving up the day after tomorrow.
我们打算后天出发
Well, what are you guys doing tonight?
你们今晚打算做什么
I think it would be nice if you came over
我想你最好能过来一次
so Norman could see you
让诺曼见见你
and--and feel that he has all of our support.
让他感受到我们全力支持他
And we could even do something fun like a family.
还能像一家人一样做些有趣的事
Go get that tree that we talked about.
之前说过要一起去买♥♥树
Will you do that? Will you come over tonight?
行吗 今晚能过来吗
Please?
拜托了
All right. Well, we'll figure it out.
好 我们会过来的
Oh, great. That'd be great.
太棒了
Come over around 5:00.
五点左右过来
All right. Sure. Okay.
没问题 好
Hello, Rebecca. What is going on?
你好 丽贝卡 怎么回事
I'm gonna miss my flight. Yes, you are.
我会错过飞机的 没错
Well, I can't.
但我不能错过
I'm supposed to be on my way to Indiana.
我现在应该在去印第安纳州的路上
My mother isn't doing well.
我母亲情况不好
We have reason to believe you've been aiding Bob Paris
我们有理由相信你曾协助鲍勃·帕里斯
in laundering money through White Pine Bay Federated.
通过白松湾联邦银行来洗钱
Why would you think that?
你们为什么会这么想
We've done a lot of detailed forensic accounting.
我们做了许多详细法务会计调查
We're confident we could prove the charges.
我们有信心证实那些指控
Kind of convenient for you to be quitting your job
辞职后又逃去印第安纳州
and heading to Indiana.
这还挺巧的
I-I...
我...
I quit my job because my mom is sick.
我辞职是因为我母亲病了
I wanted to go home. I'm tired of White Pine Bay.
我想回家 我厌倦了白松湾
This isn't a good place.
这不是个好地方
This hasn't been a good place for me.
我在这一直不顺
No, it is not a good place for a reason.
不是好地方也有原因
There's someone who's been in charge there
一直管这里的人
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表