剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I warned her, and I--
我警告过她 我还...
I red-tagged it.
特别提醒了很危险
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault!
不是我的错
Juno?
朱诺
Juno.
朱诺
Well, hey.
你好
Don't worry.
别担心
She'll be back soon.
她很快就会回来
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
She just wants us to be strong
她只希望我们坚强一点
and be patient.
耐心一点
You see, she wants the world
她想让世人都以为她死了
to think she's dead so they can never hurt her again,
那就没人能再次伤害她
but she will come back to us.
但她会回到我们身边
I know she will.
我知道她会的
But until then, we have each other, right?
但在那之前 我们互相依靠吧
All right, come on. I know you're hungry.
好吧 过来 我知道你饿了
Hello?
你好
Hey, Norman.
诺曼
Dylan?
迪伦
Yeah.
是我
Mother said you were gone.
母亲说你走了
Yeah, well, I'm...
是啊 我...
I'm gone to her.
她当我不存在了
Well, for now, anyway.
不过是暂时的
I just,
我只是
I can't do it anymore.
我受不了了
And I--I doubt she'll ever reach out to me.
而且我怀疑她永远不会联♥系♥我
No, maybe not for a while.
是的 暂时不会联♥系♥你了
Anyways, I, um...
不管怎样 我...
so I want you to know that I'm here for you.
我想让你知道有我陪着你
Okay? And I got a new number, uh,
我换号♥了
so you--you won't be able to reach me at the old one,
打之前的号♥码我就接不到了
but you--you and I can still talk.
但咱们还是可以联♥系♥
And if you need anything,
如果你有需要
just--just let me know, okay?
直接跟我说 好吗
Yes.
好的
Yes, well, I-- I appreciate that, Dylan.
好的 谢谢你 迪伦
But I think that it is
但是我觉得
just probably best if we don't talk anymore.
我们最好别再联♥系♥
Yeah, I think that's just what she needs me to do now,
我想她现在希望我这么做
and so perhaps we should just try and remember
所以或许我们只需试着记住
how it was in all those moments
你我成长的岁月中
when it was good for all of us, okay?
那些美好的过往 好吗
I am sorry,
我很抱歉
and I will miss you, Dylan,
但我会想你的 迪伦
but good-bye.
但再见吧
I'm concerned the guests haven't arrived.
我担心宾客们还没来
There aren't any.
本来就没有
There's no guests-- just yourself?
没有宾客 就只有你自己吗
Yeah.
是的
Shall--shall we begin, then?
那可以开始了吗
My mother was the most wonderful person who ever lived.
我的母亲是有史以来最伟大的人
She was just beautiful beyond words--
她的美难以言喻...
radiant--
光芒四射...
half queen, half little girl.
兼具女王气质和天真浪漫
She had an innocence to her
她散发着纯真之光
that illuminated everything that she did,
照耀她所做之事
everything that she touched,
所触之物
every word that she said.
所言之话
She was like a miracle.
她就像奇迹
And I miss her.
我很想念她
I miss--I miss her.
我很想念...很想念她
I miss her so, so terribly.
我非常非常想念她
I--I just can't believe she left.
我不敢相信她已离去
She was not supposed to leave me.
她不该丢下我不管
And I know that they say that God has a plan
我知道人们都说上帝自有安排
and that we have-- and we have to trust that.
而我们必须...我们必须相信
We have to trust the plan.
我们必须相信那安排
Well, it would be nice to know
要能知道到底是
what the hell that plan is.
什么安排就好了
I guess nobody thought telling me that would be important.
大家都觉得不告诉我也没关系
I'm just supposed to figure this shit out by myself!
我该自己去弄清该死的真♥相♥
Are you all right, Norman? Yes, I am fine.
你没事吧 诺曼 我没事
Yes, but-but we must--
是的 但我们必须
we must trust God.
我们必须相信上帝
We must trust his plan.
我们必须相信他的安排
Like children, we must blindly f--
就像孩子一样 我们必须盲目...
E-excuse me.
抱歉
You need to leave.
给我离开这里
Oh, I have something for you.
对了 我有东西给你
Stop it!
住手
Stop it! This is--this is a church!
住手 这里可是教堂
I think it would be best if you leave.
我想你最好离开
I don't want to have to call the police.
别逼我把警♥察♥叫来
I am the police, dumbass.
我就是警♥察♥ 蠢货
Uh, you're not supposed to be here, Sheriff.
你不该来这 警长
They've issued a mandatory family leave.
他们强行让你休丧亲假
Yeah, really don't give a shit.
无所谓 我不在乎
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
What the hell is this? You got nothing on me.
为什么 你们没证据
You're being charged with perjury.
你被控作伪证
Per--what perjury?
什么伪证
Lying to a federal agent.
对一位联邦探员撒谎
I didn't lie to anybody. That's bullshit.
我没对任何人撒谎 简直胡说八道
You told federal agent Howard Collins that you had
你跟联邦探员霍华德·柯林斯说
no personal relationship with Rebecca Hamilton.
你和丽贝卡·汉米尔顿没有私人关系
We have evidence to the contrary.
我们有证据表明并非如此
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
We'll take you any way we can get you.
我们总有证据抓到你
Mother, I have really had enough of this.
母亲 我真的受够了
If you're angry and you're just punishing me,
如果这是你生气了对我的惩罚
then you win.
那么你赢了
You win. I'm sorry.
你赢了 对不起
Would you just please come back now?
你能回来了吗
You can't just leave me here, Mother.
你不能把我丢在这里 母亲
You can't just leave me here alone in this
你不能把我一个人待在
abyss where I can't find you!
没有你的深渊
Mother.
母亲
Oh, Mother.
母亲
Mother.
母亲
I didn't mean to leave you here.
我不是故意把你丢在这里
I just--I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do.
我只是...不确定我该做什么
Come along, Mother.
走吧 母亲
Let's take you home.
我带你回家
We're home, Mother.
我们到家了 母亲
We made it.
我们做到了
Look, it's Juno.
看 是朱诺
Oh, Mother.
母亲
You can wake up now.
你现在可以醒来了
It's all over.
一切都结束了
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes, Mother.
睁开眼睛 母亲
It's me.
是我
You're home now. It's safe and
你现在到家了 家里很安全
I won't let anyone hurt you, so just open your eyes.
我不会再让人伤害你了 睁开眼吧
All right, here we go, Mother.
好吧 再试一次 母亲
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
Look at me, Mother.
看着我 母亲
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表