对吗
Right?
这繁荣富贵的生活
This fancy life!
没有我的生活
Without me!
所以你想怎么处置我 约翰尼
So what's it going to be, Johnny?
我想 我这一大把年纪
I don't imagine, at my age,
你估计对我的皮肤不会感兴趣
you'd be much interested in the skin.
我想过该怎么处置你
I've thought about this.
我以前时常幻想这一场景
I've thought about this a lot.
用我自己的枪 这我倒是没想到
My own gun-- I wasn't expecting that.
你父亲曾对我说过 他不相信枪
Your father once told me he didn't believe in guns.
当然了 他还是在撒谎
Of course, he was lying about that, too.
你没资格谈论他
You don't get to talk about him.
你到底在害怕什么 约翰尼
What are you so afraid of, Johnny?
你怕听到有关他的真♥相♥
The truth about him
还是有关你的真♥相♥
or the truth about you?
我只是想让他以我为荣
I just want him to be proud of me.
我
I...
我不够格
I can't measure up.
不
No...
约翰尼
Johnny.
他是个怪物
He was a monster.
-不是的 -他就是
- No. - Yes, he was.
不 他不是
No, he wasn't.
他是怪物 宝贝
Yes he was, baby.
但你不是
But that's not you.
你跟他完全不同
You could never be like him.
那个我在操场上
Not that...
遇到的可爱小男孩
sweet little boy
绝对跟他不同
I met on the playground.
从那时起 我就知道你比他善良
Even then, I knew you were a better man than he was.
你身上不仅有他的血脉
It's not just him that's in you.
也有我的一部分
I'm a part of you, too.
我伤害过别人
I've hurt people.
这不是你的错 宝贝
It's not your fault, baby.
是我的错
It's mine.
她在说那个疯子 血脸杀手
She's talking about the maniac, Bloody Face.
我听说他今天会被押送过来
I heard he's going to be admitted here today.
能让我见见他吗
Is there any way I could meet him?
你越界了
You're out of your depth,
拉娜·布拉娜女士
Miss Lana Banana.
你想要故事 那就写这个吧
You want a story? Write this down.
像你这样的女孩 总是好高骛远
A girl like you, you like to dream large.
我猜你早就把荆棘崖的故事构思好了
I'd venture you already have Briarcliff in your rearview mirror.
你把雄心壮志说得像是种罪过
You make ambition sound like a sin.
不 我是说这很危险
No, I'm saying it's dangerous.
那你呢
What about you?
拯救疯子和谋杀犯的灵魂
Saving the souls of madmen and killers
是个不小的雄心啊 你说呢
is a pretty lofty ambition, wouldn't you say?
你绝对想不到一路走来有多艰难
And you cannot imagine what it took to get here.
改天我想听听你的故事
I'd love to hear your story someday.
不
No.
我想我们注定不会再见了
I don't think you and I are destined to meet again.
不过我希望你能清楚今后将会遭遇什么
But I do hope you know what you're in for.
孤独 心碎 以及牺牲
The loneliness, the heartbreak, the sacrifice
这是有梦想的女人今后必将面对的
you'll face as a woman with a dream on her own.
你不清楚我的能耐
You don't have any idea what I'm capable of.
那么
Well, then.
瞧瞧你啊 拉娜·布拉娜小姐
Look at you, Miss Lana Banana.
要记住
Just remember...
当你与邪恶四目相对
...if you look in the face of evil,
邪恶也会正视你的双眼
evil's going to look right back at you.
请吧 我随后
Please, after you.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表