请您再多待一会儿吧
Oh, if you could stay just a little bit longer,
弗兰克就要把您送的星星挂到树顶了
Frank is about to put your star on the tree.
不了 我就和那些神话里的圣诞精灵一样
Oh, no, Sister, like the mythical jolly old elf,
如此良宵 我还要拜访好几处地方
I, too, have more than one visit on this festive night,
不过有你这么一个得力助手
but I am happy and grateful
我也可以安心愉悦地离开荆棘崖了
to leave Briarcliff in your capable hands.
好了 把星星递给我
Okay, hand me the star.
欲速则不达啊
Two steps forward, one step back.
弗兰克 你没事吧
Frank, you all right?
没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
能把他关到禁闭室去吗
Can you take him to solitary?
好的
I'd be glad to.
让他起来
Get him up.
转过身去
Turn him around.
好了
All right.
玛丽·尤妮斯修女 有件急事
Sister Mary Eunice, there's a pressing matter
你得去办公室看看
in your office that needs your attention.
但愿你打的不是收费电♥话♥
Hope you're not planning on making a toll call.
弗兰克 你觉得我的圣诞装怎么样
Hey, Frankie, what about the outfit?
修女的命令是把你关回牢房♥
Sister's instructions were just to throw you back in your hole.
你这辈子都别想出来过圣诞节了
Do not open until the next Christmas after never.
你就烂在这里吧 混♥蛋♥
Go rot in there, you bastard.
他给你惹什么麻烦了吗
He give you any trouble?
没有 修女
No, Sister.
我觉得他惹了
I think he did.
现在
Now...
这把刀是怎么来的呢
how did this get in the building?
希望不是什么疯子带进来的
I pray we're not looking at a rampage.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我来拆我的礼物啊
I'm here to open my present.
相信现在不会有人再怀疑我的忠诚了吧
I trust now my loyalty is no longer in question.
奥尔顿医生 快开门
Dr. Arden, open this door!
我觉得那位性感的小修女
I'd put the lion's share of blame
才是幕后主使
on that sexy little sister.
她真的很讨厌你
She really doesn't like you.
究竟是怎么回事
What's this all about?
你将我丢在那个鬼地方自生自灭
You left me in that hole to rot.
可你现在出来了
But you're out now.
奇迹总会出现的
Anything is possible.
让我们一起祈祷吧
Let me pray with you.
我更愿意和你分享一下我想做的事
I think I'd rather tell you about my fantasies,
譬如用我的大"十字架"狠狠地插♥你♥
like the one where I jam this gigantic crucifix up your ass,
又或者 我张开一口烂牙
or the other one where I take my rotting teeth
呼着臭气
and my foul-breathed mouth
撕碎你那
and chomp down
干瘪的...
on your dried-up...
来人啊 求你了
Help me! Please!
修女 你的圣诞精神哪去了
Oh, Sister, where's your sense of Christmas spirit?
我才刚刚感受到一点舒适和快乐呢
I'm just beginning to feel the comfort and joy!
来人啊
Help me!
主啊 救救我
Dear God, someone help me!
来人啊 帮帮我
Anyone, help me!
你那敏感的神经是不是受不了了
Does this offend your delicate sensibilities?
其实我只是觉得很无聊
Actually, I find it rather tedious.
现在请原谅我先走一步
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还有更紧急的事要处理呢
I have more pressing matters to take care of.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
拉娜 你出了车祸
Well, you were in a car accident, Lana.
这些事报纸上全都报道了
The details were in all the papers.
"出逃的精神病人重返病院"
"Escaped mental patient returned to ward."
只要我还有一口气在
You'll never get away with it,
就不会让你得逞的
not as long as I have a voice.
你刚才就是在做这个吗
Is that what you were doing on the phone?
想打电♥话♥报♥警♥吗
You were going to call the police?
知不知道你离开之后我都在干什么
You know what I've been doing since you left me?
我一直在哀悼
I've been mourning.
你让我杀了血脸杀手
You made me kill Bloody Face.
我拿着牙刷一点一点地
I've been through every inch of my house
清理我的房♥子
with a toothbrush cleaning up-- no...
没有人骨...
bone, no...
没有人皮 连一滴血都不能逃过我的法眼
skin, no... drop of blood escaped my scrutiny,
火炉烧得滚烫 相信我
and the furnace has been burning red-hot, believe me.
可是我还在
You haven't made me disappear.
我是目击者
I'm a witness.
去告我吗
To the courts?
谁会相信一个精神病人的话
An unreliable one at best.
其实 就算让你跟他们说又怎么样
In fact, I was just gonna let you talk.
没有切实的证据 你觉得他们会信谁
With no hard evidence, who do you think they'll believe,
医生 还是病人
the doctor or the patient?
但我想起了你是如何背叛我的
But then I thought about how you betrayed me.
我对你敞开心扉
I opened my heart to you,
告诉你我的遭遇
I told you my story,
你却用它来迷惑我
and you used it to confuse me.
你让我跟你亲近
You made me give you my intimacy,
这是个错误
and that is a wrong
我必须纠正它
that I need to make right.
你这个疯子
You're insane.
所有人都会看到的
Everyone is gonna be able to see that.
我最近失去了太多
I've lost so much recently,
我觉得自己在大海上漫无目的地漂泊
I feel like I've been set adrift in the open sea-- but now...
但是现在 你在这里...
that you're here...
又离我这么近了...
so close to me again, well...
我觉得又找回了迷失的自己
I feel like I've been found.
你相信命运吗 拉娜
Do you believe in fate, Lana?
我们就像磁铁一样互相吸引 我必须承认
We've been drawn together like magnets, and I must admit
直到现在我才明白
I didn't fully understand why until now.
就如凤♥凰♥涅槃
But like the Phoenix, who had to turn to ashes...
血脸杀手必须被焚毁 这样他才能重生
Bloody Face had to burn so he could be born again.
而你的皮...
And your skin...
将是新血脸杀手的第一个目标
will be the start of a whole new Bloody Face.
这里只有我和你 修女
It's just you and me, Sister.
上帝和圣诞老人去喝小酒了
God's off having schnapps with the nice Santa.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not the enemy.
我的敌人不止你一个
You're not the only enemy,
你碰巧是我最近关注的那一个
you just happen to be the one I'm focusing on right now.
刚才那句话我收回
I take that back.
也许上帝真的在这儿
Maybe God is here,
而且...
and...
他在给我启示
he's giving me a sign.
就它了
Oh, yeah.
不要
No.
我的鞭伤一直都没好
My welts never healed.
没有阳光
No sunlight,
没有药物 没法洗澡
no medicine, no bathing,
而你从来
and you never,
也没有看过我
ever checked on me!
一次都没有
Not once!
那伤现在都溃烂了
They're putrid now.
正往外流着脓
They're seeping pus.
也许完事之后应该让你给我舔一舔
Maybe I'll have you lick them after I'm done, huh?
还记得你说的话吗
Remember what you said? Huh?
我们要让你变得温驯
We're going to soften you up
这样上帝就不会那么辛苦
so God doesn't have to work so hard
帮你走进圣光里了
to enter you with His light.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
这里没有上帝
There is no God.
这里只有圣诞老人
But there is a Santa Claus.
我们必须杀了他
We have to kill him.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait a second...
等一下 住手
Wait a second... stop it...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表