你体内有别的东西
Something else resides in you.
和我一样的东西 但却是堕落的
One like me, but fallen.
表亲
Cousin.
我不是你的表亲
I'm no cousin of yours.
赶紧离开这里 你在这不受欢迎
Now leave this place, you're not wanted here.
我是受邀而来 而你却不是
I was invited, unlike you.
你知道为什么你一直在找寻我吗 表亲
Do you know why you seek me out, cousin?
我才没有找寻你
I don't seek you out.
你有 或者说你心中某一部分在找我
But you do, or some part of you.
那曾经纯洁的部分
The part that used to be pure.
那个被你挟持的人类女孩在向我哭诉
The human girl you've taken hostage sings to me.
天上的主啊
Oh, heavenly host,
您可否释放我
Will you release me?
您能否释放我
Can you release me?
闭嘴 你个傻婊♥子♥
Oh, shut up, you stupid sow!
她喜欢待在这里
She likes it here.
我们都喜欢
We like it.
我们还有事情要做
We have work left to do.
我也有
So do I.
我们会再相见的
We'll meet again.
你病得很严重 格蕾丝
You're grievously ill, Grace.
你身体内部都感染了
There's an infection coursing through your body,
很可能是失败的子♥宫♥切除手术造成的
probably caused by a botched hysterectomy.
有人说是我让你变成这样的
I've been accused of having committed this savagery.
你我都清楚事实并非如此
Both you and I know it's not the truth.
现在这种情况
At this stage,
让你死是最简单的办法
it would be easier just to let you die,
但我可不想背这个黑锅
but I will not be the one to take the fall for this.
你要严格遵循医嘱服药
You will require a strict regimen of medicines
接受全天候的呵护
and round-the-clock care.
但你会活下去 格蕾丝
But you will live, Grace.
只要可以澄清误会就好
If only to set the record straight.
好的
It's all right.
所有记述都和你...记忆里的一样吧
Everything accurate as, uh, far as you can remember?
对 我说了这些话 可我并没认罪
Yeah, I-I said these things, but I didn't confess.
是一个精神科医生搞的鬼
It was a headshrinker trick.
基特 他们会给陪审团放这盘磁带
Kit, they're going to play the tape for the jury,
如果是我听到这里面你的说法
and if I hear what this says you said...
我会觉得你有罪
...I convict.
我说过你该去找格蕾丝谈谈 你去了吗
Did you talk to Grace, like I told you?
她可以作证 她见到艾尔玛了
I mean, she can testify that she saw Alma.
我妻子没死 这就证明我没杀她
My wife is not dead, and it proves I didn't do it.
首先 她是一个精神病人
First of all, she's a patient in a mental institution,
因此她的所见不太可能说服很多人
so what she saw is not likely to convince a lot of people.
其次 据说她病得很厉害
Second, they tell me she's real sick.
她可能都活不到听证会那天
She might not even make it to the hearing.
我认为你可以避免死刑的唯一方法
The one way I saw for you to avoid the electric chair--
被史莱森医生剥夺了
Dr. Thredson took away.
不过你也许能让他改变主意
Now, that doesn't mean that you can't change his mind.
我不是让你撒谎
Now, I'm not telling you to lie,
但是 如果你假装...
but, uh, if you started to act...
也许我们可以阻止那12个陪审员
maybe we could build a defense to get 12 people to, uh,
相信...你没有...
be convinced that, uh... that you can't
明辨是非的能力
tell the difference between, uh, right and wrong.
你听到我的呼唤了
You heard me calling?
我觉得我坚持不下去了
I don't think I can do this anymore.
死掉会更好
Death would be better.
我以前惧怕死亡
I used to be scared of it.
但现在不怕了
But I'm not afraid anymore.
放下一切吧
Just let go.
我在这里陪你
I'm right here with you.
不
No.
还不行
Not yet.
拉娜
Lana?
你穿好衣服了吗
Are you decent?
我觉得我们有必要谈谈 你觉得呢
I think we need to have a little talk, don't you?
如果你想的话
If that's what you want.
我想
It is.
首先我想让你知道 我不生气
First of all, I want you to know that I'm not angry.
之前发生的事是不对的
What happened before was wrong.
非常不对 我不怪你
It was very wrong, and I don't blame you.
那是我的错 事实上
It was my fault. Truth is, I probably
可能我本来就不该把你带来
shouldn't have brought you here in the first place.
什么意思
What do you mean?
拉娜 我这人最大的特点
If there's one thing you should know about me, Lana,
就是坚毅 我不喜欢放弃
it's that I'm tenacious. I don't like to give up.
那种坚持到底的品质
That kind of stick-to-itiveness has
对我和我的患者们都有很大益处
served me and my patients very well,
但有时 比如在我陷入僵局时
but sometimes it also prevents me
它也会阻碍我感知的能力
from acknowledging when I have reached an impasse like the one
就像我们现在的状况
I think we've reached here.
僵局
An impasse?
别一脸惊恐 好吗
Don't look so frightened, okay?
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我希望尽量减少你的痛苦
I want this to be as painless for you as possible,
所以我会让你自己选
so I will let you a choice.
我可以割断你的喉咙
I can either cut your throat,
或是掐死你
or I can strangle you.
我不太喜欢用枪
I don't believe in guns.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 我胡说八道什么呢
Christ, what am I saying?
过程并不重要
It doesn't matter how we do it.
我会先让你昏迷
We'll put you out.
求求你不要
Please, no.
你感觉不到任何痛苦
You won't feel a thing.
求求你不要啊
Please, no. no, no.
求求你啊 不要不要
Please, please. No, no, no. no!
-求求你了 -安静 不要
- Please! - Stop it! Stop...
反抗了
fighting.
不要挣扎了
Stop fighting!
不要
No!
你马上就会和温迪团聚了
You'll be reunited with Wendy.
你还记得温迪吧
You remember Wendy?
还记得吗
Don't you?
开车 快走 快
Drive. Go, please.
请开走 快
Please, drive away. Please!
谢谢
Thank you.
你救了我
You saved my life.
你让我没得选
You didn't give me much of a choice.
你就这么直接跳进了我的车
You jumped in the car.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我必须远离他
I had to get away from him.
跟你男朋友起冲突了
Did you have a fight with your boyfriend?
你做了什么对不起他的事
What did you do to him?
什么都没有
Nothing.
为什么你会认为是我的错
What makes you think it was my fault?
他差点杀了我
He almost killed me.
-还有他不是我男朋友 -是吗
- And he's not my boyfriend. - Yeah?
当然不是你的错
Of course it wasn't your fault.
女人总是受害者
Women are always the victims.
你能把我送到警♥察♥局吗
Could you please just take me to the police?
是不是都这么个套路
Oh, is that how it works?
你上了我的车 还要我照你说的做
You get into my car, and then you tell me what to do?
-请停车让我出去 -是呀
- Please stop the car and let me get out. - That's right.
婊♥子♥都做一样的事 分手
That's what you bitches do. You get out.
离开 刚有一点
You leave, you abandon ship
暴风雨的迹象 就弃船
at the smallest sign of a storm.
你要干什么
What... What are you going to do?
你想从一辆时速80公里的车上下去吗
You gonna get out of a car going 50 miles an hour?
别客气 走啊
Be my guest! Go!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表