都卖♥♥不掉的破书
in the last 44 years.
您应该留意到了 我们就要关门大吉了
If you noticed, we're going out of business.
不
No.
电脑上查到只有你们这儿有一本
The computer says that you're the only store around
上面有作者亲笔签名的
with an autographed copy.
书名叫《疯子——一个女人的死里逃生》
Maniac-- One Woman's Story of Survival.
拉娜·温特斯写的 那本书不卖♥♥
By Lana Winters? That's not for sale.
这本书我找了很久
I've been looking for it for a long time.
那是我母亲的私人藏书
It's my mother's personal copy.
她说 正是这本书给了她
She credited that book with giving her enough courage
离开我父亲的勇气
to finally leave my father.
她说 我父亲就是她生命中的血脸杀手
She said he was her own version of Bloody Face.
开个价吧
Name your price.
我和她有血缘关系
I'm related to her.
那个作者
The writer.
她是我的母亲
She's my mother.
我主修女性学
Listen, I was a women's studies major.
我看过拉娜的每一部作品
I've read every one of her books.
她只在被血脸杀手强♥暴♥那次怀过一个孩子
The only baby she ever had was by rape with Bloody Face,
那孩子一出生就夭折了
and he died at birth.
能让我看看吗
Can I see it?
我只是想看看她的签名
I just want to see her name.
作者 拉娜·温特斯
这就是她的签名
That's her signature.
我第一次离她这么近
That's as close as I ever got to her in person.
好了 就这样了
Okay. We're done.
慢走不送
Bye-bye.
我给过你机会让你出价
I gave you a chance to name your price.
现在该轮到我了
Now I'll tell you mine.
你什么都不用说了
There's nothing you could say
我不会改变主意的
to make me change my mind.
你必须把书给我
You're going to give me that book,
我注定得拥有它
because it's my fate to have it.
我都计划好了
You see, I have a plan
母子相见的场景
to meet my mother.
见到她的时候 我会跟她打个招呼
And when I see her, I'm gonna greet her
彬彬有礼地道一句 您好 温斯特女士
with a polite, "Hello, Ms. Winters."
您知道我是谁吗
"Do you know who I am?"
她会一脸茫然地摇摇头
And she'll shake her head in ignorance,
接着我就拿出这本满是谎言的书
and then I'll present this book of lies.
对她说
And then I'll say,
您把我也写进书中了啊
"I'm in your book,
唯一的不同是 我还活着
except I didn't die."
48年前 你将我弃之敝履
"I'm the piece of trash you threw away 48 years ago."
我就是你的儿子
"I'm your son."
等她终于回过神来
And when she fully understands
明白站在她面前的人到底是谁
who it is standing in front of her,
我就会拿出一把九毫米口径的手♥枪♥
I'll take out my nine-millimeter handgun,
指着她的脸
point it at her face
扣下扳机
and pull the trigger.
终于
And finally...
我完成了父亲的伟业
I will have completed my father's work.
但首先 我需要那本书
But first, I'm gonna need that book.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表