Well, your colleague here has been accused of
曾粗暴地殴打一位"夜晚女郎"
roughing up a certain lady of the evening.
妓♥女♥吗
A prostitute?!
不必如此惊诧 修女
No need to retire to your fainting couch, Sister.
因为这一切不过是个弥天大谎
Because all of this is an egregious lie.
我根本没见过那个女人
I've never even met the woman.
你和陌生人见面 心里肯定很害怕吧
It must have been frightening, meeting strange men,
毕竟有个杀人犯还逍遥法外呢
what with a killer on the loose.
她说在嫌犯家中发现了令她惊骇的事物
She says she saw some things which alarmed her.
淫秽物品 色情图片...
Obscene material, pornography...
还有纳粹纪念章
Nazi memorabilia.
而当她想离开嫌犯家时
When she tried to leave his home,
那人便开始对她施暴
he got physical with her.
不
No!
简直一派胡言 我那天晚上在这里
This is utter hogwash. I was here.
修女 你能帮我们核对一下吗
Can you verify that for us, Sister?
你刚才提到纳粹纪念章了吗
Did you say Nazi memorabilia?
真是欺人太甚
This is outrageous.
我对这些所谓的指控一无所知
I have no idea what I'm even being accused of.
我觉得沃索基郡警♥察♥局
One would think that the Wausaukee County Police Department
应该有一些更有意义的事情要做
would have something better to do with its time.
我可有事要做
I know I have.
失陪了
Good day to you.
你们不打算逮捕他吗
Aren't you going to arrest him?
罪名是什么
For what?
你们不是扫黄打非组的探员吗
Well, you're the Vice detectives.
修女 其实我们是重案组的
Actually, Sister, we're Homicide.
重案组
Homicide?
受害人证词中的某些细节引起了我们的注意
Certain details of the victim's statement caught our eye.
你能否帮我们解答一个疑问
Maybe we can ask you a question.
关于这里的一位病人 基特·沃克
It's about one of your patients here, Kit Walker.
他怎么了
What about him?
他是否可能拥有足够精湛的手术技巧
He seemed like the kind of guy that would have the surgical skill
能把被害妇女的皮肤剥下来
to remove a woman's skin?
还把脑袋砍下来
And her head?
-你给我输的是什么 -脱水吗♥啡♥
- What is this stuff? - Apomorphine.
它是这种先进的厌恶疗法的标准用药
The standard drug for this kind of cutting-edge aversion therapy.
哈佛大学 杨伯翰大学和康奈尔大学都在用
They use it at Harvard, Brigham Young, Cornell.
这种疗法的原理在于对你的身体加以训练
The theory is that we're training your body
使其一受到某些刺♥激♥ 就会不自觉地反胃
to be physically repelled by certain...triggers.
这幅照片是哪儿来的
How did you get that?
上次去你家时 从那里拿来的
From your house, when I was there.
我觉得你可能会需要它
I thought you might want it.
准备好了就说
Say when.
我得休息几分钟...
I need a few more minutes...
过几分钟再继续进行吧
I need a few minutes before the next one.
你的决心令我无比钦佩 拉娜
I'm very impressed with your determination, Lana.
这项训练暂且告一段落
Let's take a break from that.
下面将进行治疗过程中的"转变"环节
Let's ve on to the conversion part of your therapy.
我想你可能会很享受这个过程
I think you might actually enjoy this part.
认识丹尼尔吧
You know Daniel.
我请他协助我来治疗你的病
I've asked him to help out with your treatment.
他说 他认为你是个好人
He told me that he thinks you're a very good person,
若能做点什么 帮你离开这里
and he would be honored to participate in anything
他将感到无比荣幸
that might liberate you.
都听你的 医生
Whatever you say, Doctor.
为了治病 我什么都可以做
I want to do whatever works.
很好
Good.
那我们就开始吧 丹尼尔...
Let's get started, then. Daniel...
我们从简单的视觉刺♥激♥开始
We'll begin with very simple visual stimulation.
丹尼尔将脱掉他的长袍
Daniel will take off his robe,
你欣赏他的胴体
and you will regard his physique.
不好意思 但是...
I'm sorry, but...
我一点感觉都没有
I don't feel anything.
没关系
That's okay.
你不是要让他摸我吧
You're not gonna make him touch me, are you?
实际上 我是要让你...
Actually, I'm going to ask you...
自♥慰♥
to touch yourself.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我不知道...
I don't know...
把精力都放在他的生殖器上
Try to focus on his genitals.
很好
Good.
很好 拉娜 伸出你的另外一只手
Good, Lana. Now, take your other hand
放在丹尼尔的小兄弟上
and place it on Daniel's member.
很好
Good.
很好 继续自♥慰♥
Good. Now keep touching yourself
试着把你的快♥感♥
and try to relate the pleasure that you're feeling
跟他的勃起联♥系♥起来
to his tumescence.
你做得很好 拉娜
You're doing good work, Lana.
我们都在为你加油
We're all rooting for you.
再给我几分钟
Give me a few minutes!
求你了 再给我几秒钟
Please just give me a few more seconds!
我一定能做到
I know I can do it!
如果在平时
In a perfect world,
我会悉心钻研谈心疗法
I would love to dive into talk therapy,
找出你固恋的根源所在
discover the root of your fixation,
但我的经验告诉我
but my expertise is telling me that
厌恶/转换疗法对你不起作用
aversion/conversion therapy won't work with you.
裘德修女 我们得谈一谈
Sister Jude, we need to talk.
我也正有此意
Yes, I agree.
警♥察♥昨晚来荆棘崖了
The police came to Briarcliff last night.
奥尔顿医生好像招了个...
It seems Dr. Arden solicited a...
女人来过夜
a woman of the night.
那个女的在他卧室找到了纳粹纪念品
The young woman found Nazi souvenirs in his bedroom.
警♥察♥会对他立案吗
Are the police pursuing a case against him?
我觉得不会 但是...
No, I don't believe so, but...
修女 不要对奥尔顿医生如此执念了
Sister, this obsession with Dr. Arden has to stop.
但是有大量的证据显示这人是个战犯
But there's mounting evidence that this man is a war criminal.
等一会儿
Just a moment.
你从哪儿得到的这个信息
Where are you getting this information?
有个病人以前是死亡集中营里的
There is a patient who survived the death camps.
她记得他
She remembers him.
哪个病人
Which patient is this?
她叫安妮
Her name is Anne.
安妮什么
Anne who?
安妮·弗兰克
Anne Frank.
我知道...
I know it...
我知道这听起来很荒谬 但是你...
I know how it sounds, but you...
我觉得你不知道
No, I really don't think you do.
我看到了她监狱的纹身
I saw a prison tattoo.
她曾经在奥斯威辛集中营待过
She was in Auschwitz.
她现在在哪儿 躲在阁楼里
Where's she now, hiding in the attic?
你现在如此相信关于这个你鄙视的男人的
You're so eager to believe any calumny,
任何诽谤 卑鄙的事情
any vile thing said about this man you despise
你竟然相信精神病院里病人的话
that you're taking the word of an inmate in a mental ward.
神父 这与我无关
Father, this isn't about me.
我一直在试着保护你 这个机构 我们的梦想
I am trying to protect you, this institution, our dream!
你差点破坏了这个梦想 修女
You imperil the dream, Sister,
因为你不敢面对自己的失败
by refusing to face your own failures.
你宁愿把我们的同僚看做纳粹战犯
You'd rather see Nazi war criminals in our midst
也不敢照镜子看看自己
than look in the mirror.
或许这个工作对你来说负担太重了
Or maybe this job is too much for you.
不 这个工作是我的一切
No, this job means everything to me.
你知道的
You know that.
据我所知你又开始酗酒了
All I know is that you've been drinking again.
我们几个员工
Several of our employees
目睹了病人逃跑那晚
witnessed you were a drunken fool
你喝醉的蠢样
on the night of the escape,
说话含含糊糊 在电影夜
slurring your words, almost slobbering
介绍电影的时含混不清
during the introduction of the film from your movie night.
是不是酒精影响了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表