护士已经给我药膏了
The nurse already gave me a salve.
药膏没法像我这样治愈你
A salve can't cure you like I can...
用我的身体给你水疗
in your session in the hydrotherapy room with me.
我会说法语 和希腊语呢
I speak French... and Greek.
不能滚开吗
Will you beat it?!
他是我的 他是我的
He's mine. He's mine!
受不了
I can't take this.
不要碰那个
Don't touch that.
他们中的任何一个都会出♥卖♥♥♥你
Any one of them will sell you out.
他们得到一块糖
They get a piece of candy,
你又会得到五道鞭痕 这是规定
you get another five welts on your ass. It's a rule.
只要公共休息室开着 歌♥曲就会一直播放
As long as the common room is open, the song plays.
这里的一切都有规定
There's a rule for everything here.
我也是吃尽了苦头才明白这些
I learned them all the hard way,
相信我
trust me.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
因为我没有疯
Because I'm not crazy.
血脸杀手就是你吧
Hey, Bloody Face, you're him, right?
你一定是我们这里最危险的人
You must be the most dangerous man here.
我听说你活剥了她们
I heard you skinned them alive.
最近一次是个有色女孩
The last one, a colored girl.
我猜你不喜欢她的肤色
I guess you didn't like her color.
打啊 打啊 打啊
Fight, fight, fight!
给我下来
Get off of him!
打啊 打啊 打啊 打啊 打啊
Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!
他先动手的
He started it.
不要
No. No!
你得吃点东西
Hey, you gotta eat.
你怎么能来这里的
How'd you get back here?
打扫厨房♥
Kitchen detail.
我主动申请的 过来
I volunteered. Here.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
善恶轮回 恶有恶报善有善终
What you put out into the world comes back to you.
那你又是做了什么事
So what'd you put out into the world
被抓进来的
to get locked up in a place like this?
他们说我砍死了自己的家人
They say I chopped up my family.
你好奇吗
You gonna ask?
是真的吗
Did you?
不是
No.
-你杀了你的妻子吗 -没有
- Did you murder your wife? - No,
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
真不幸
That's unfortunate.
一旦被证明是正常人
If they decide you're sane,
你就会被送至更糟的地方
you're going someplace way worse than this.
还有哪里会比这里更糟
What could be worse than this?
没有椅子是不是挺糟了
You think it's bad not having a chair?
那就想想电椅吧
Just think of the one they'll strap you into.
我一会儿再过来
I'll try to come back later.
等等
Hey!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
格蕾丝
Grace.
他死了 威利死了
He's gone. Willie's gone.
昨晚他被送去急诊
There was a medical emergency last night.
我甚至都不知道他病了
I didn't even know he was sick.
为什么没通知我
Why wasn't I informed?
奥尔顿医生要求
Dr. Arden asked
直接让他来处理这件事
to have him taken directly t-to his wing.
我要求拥有进入你实验室的权利
I demand you give me access to your laboratory.
当主教返聘我
When the Monsignor brought me out of retirement
管理荆棘崖的医疗部门时
to run Briarcliff's medical unit,
我们达成了一项君子协议
we made a gentlemen's agreement.
真好奇 因为你们俩中只有一位君子
Curious, since only one of you is a gentleman.
我和你说话时 请看着我
Please look at me when I speak to you.
我可不是那些听命于你
I'm not one of your charges, sister,
对你战战兢兢的人 修女
quaking in my boots.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you have any idea what this is?
是株植物
It's a plant.
埃琳娜百合的幼株
A little Elena.
这种百合水仙的特殊品种
This particular strain of Alstroemeria
世间从未有过
has never existed before.
是由伽马射线照射植株而得
It was created by bombarding the plant with gamma rays.
这证明了科学的力量强于自然
It is an affirmation of the power of science over nature.
你的变异实验仍改变不了事实
Your little mutation doesn't change the fact
为了确保机构的健康发展
that in order for this institution to thrive,
我要监管你的事务
I need to manage your operation.
修女
Sister...
如果你能不多管闲事
if you could manage to stay out of my business,
那我也不会去干涉你
I'll try and stay out of yours.
让我们讨论另一件事
Let's discuss another matter:
有四个病人
the patients, four of them,
包括昨晚的威利
including Willie last night,
经你监管之后便失踪了
have disappeared under your supervision.
他们死了
They died.
是吗 死了 没别的解释
That's it? Period? No explanation.
被送到这里来的病人不仅有
Patients committed here suffer not only
精神上的疾病 还有身体上的痛苦
diseases of the mind, but also of the body.
他们的尸体去哪里了
Where are the bodies?
火化了
Cremated.
尘归尘 土归土
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
死亡原因已记录在死亡证明上
Cause of death documented in their death certificates.
我发现件有意思的事
I find it interesting
自从你来到这里 所有死去的病人
that of all the patients that died since you've been here,
都没有家人
none have family.
不会有人哀悼或质问
No one to grieve or to ask questions.
我觉得你在撒谎
I think you're lying.
无论你隐瞒了什么
And in time, whatever it is you're hiding
迟早都会大白于天下
will come to see the light of day.
比你更可怕的怪物我不是没接触过 医生
I've dealt with bigger monsters than you, doctor.
事先给你提个醒
Let me give you fair warning:
我总能赢过那些大男子主义的男性
I'll always win against the patriarchal male.
你真厉害
Bully for you.
告诉你 温迪
I am telling you, Wendy,
那个固执讨厌的老女人有秘密
that battle-axe has secrets.
表面上虔诚忠贞
Under all that piousness and fidelity...
其实背地里阴暗不堪
there's a real darkness.
还没吃饭就嗑药吗
Getting high before dinner?
这样你做的饭就算再难吃也尝不出了
Makes your food taste better.
如果直觉告诉你另有隐情 那就有了
If your gut says there's a story, then there is.
你要勇于揭露真♥相♥
Blow the lid off the place
就像记者梅塞尔勇闯疯人院一样
like Maisel did with "Bedlam 1946."
美国记者梅塞尔曾曝光过两家美国精神疗养院的内♥幕♥
普利策奖绝对就是你的了
Get yourself a Pulitzer.
但问题是
Problem is...
你的编辑不会同意你这么做的
your editor won't let you do it.
埃默曼就是个白♥痴♥
Emmerman's an asshole.
在他心目中 加拿大的鹅
He thinks that Canada geese
提前一个月离开奇科皮[美国城市]
leaving Chicopee a month early
这种烂新闻才是最有吸引力的
is a Column "A" Story,
而且他竟然想让我去写烹饪专栏
and he wants me to write the cooking column.
你的烹饪技术真是不敢恭维
Your cooking is horrible.
所以我从来不吃自己做的饭
Why do you think I never eat it?
我只身犯险不是为了埃默曼
I'm not doing this for Emmerman.
我要自己写出这篇报道
I write it on my own,
把它投给《Life》或者《Look》
and I get it out to Life or Look.
这是我的机会
This is my shot.
亲爱的 我懂 我全力支持你
I know, baby, and I am behind you 100%.
如果你要抽出时间写这篇报道
If you need to take some time off to get this story done,
我也绝不反对
I want you to do it.
百叶窗还开着呢
The blinds are open.
没人会看见的
No one can see.
吸了点大♥麻♥你就疑神疑鬼的
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表