我正式宣布参加
I am officially running...
美国总统竞选
...for President of the United States.
我要参加美国总统竞选
I am running for President of the Unites States.
共和党候选人无法无视他的钱财和他的宣言
GOP candidates can't ignore his money and his populist message.
我要在南方边境建立起一座长城
I will build a great, great wall on our southern border.
我觉得很可怕 唐纳德·特朗普提出
I find it abhorrent that Donald Trump is suggesting
要登记人♥民♥
we register people.
美国万岁 美国万岁
USA! USA!
他们对眼前的情况感到不满
They're upset about what they see happening around them,
这我理解
I get that.
国♥务♥院♥正在
The state department is in the process
上交更多希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥的电邮
of turning over more Hillary Clinton e-mails.
这可比
This is far bigger than
奥巴马邮件为调查投下♥阴♥影
对唐纳德·特朗普的指控严重多了
the accusations against Donald Trump.
我有获胜的气质
I have a winning temperament.
我即使站在第五大道中♥央♥
Where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue
开枪打人
and shoot somebody,
也不会失去选票
and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay?
唐纳德·特朗普落后希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
Donald Trump trailing Hillary Clinton
10个百分点
by ten points.
今天有股很真实很明显的恐惧
There is a very real, palpable fear out there today.
他威胁了我们的民♥主♥
He is threatening our democracy.
该给铁锈地带除除锈了
It's time to remove the rust from the Rust Belt.
特朗普支持者跟特朗普反对者起了冲突
Trump followers clashed with anti-Trump protesters.
特朗普 我们要特朗普
...Trump! We want Trump!
你要是想当美国总统
You can't just say whatever pops into your head
就不能想什么说什么
if you want to be the President of the United States of America.
大选夜
我们要做出决定
We are going to make this decision now.
FOX新闻决策台已判定
The Fox News Decision Desk has called...
唐纳德·特朗普拿下宾夕法尼亚州
Pennsylvania for Donald Trump.
那么唐纳德·特朗普将
This means that Donald Trump will be
成为美国第45任总统
the 45th President of the United States,
赢下了最
winning the most...
难以置信 超现实的
unreal, surreal
一场空前的选举
election we have ever seen.
革命开始了
The revolution has begun.
在很多州 结果非常接近
It's very, very, very close in a lot of...
结束了 她现在还没拿下宾州
It's over. If she hasn't won Pennsylvania by now,
她就别想反败为胜了
she's not coming back.
不 扯淡
No, that's bullshit.
我不信 除非我听瑞秋·麦道亲口说
I won't believe anything until I hear Rachel Maddow say it.
我只信任她
She's the only one I trust.
怎么会这样
How is this happening?
这是恐惧政♥治♥ 一向好使
It's the politics of fear. It always works.
起初看似不可能
What started off as unlikely, impossible,
现在成了现实
is now reality.
他说过他总是赢家
He said he was always a winner.
这并非是没有争议的...
This did not come without controversy...
去你妈 世界
Fuck you, world!
美国万岁 美国万岁
USA! USA!
美国万岁
USA...!
已经证实
...have now confirmed that
克♥林♥顿♥国务卿向唐纳德·特朗普认输了
Secretary Clinton has conceded to Donald Trump.
是通过电♥话♥进行的
Uh, this concession took place in a phone call.
我十分荣幸
It is my high honor...
向你们介绍
...to introduce to you
美国当选总统
the President Elect of the United States
唐纳德·特朗普
of America, Donald Trump.
不
No!
不
no...
美国万岁
USA!
美国万岁
USA!
-艾薇不啊 -很糟吗 他赢了吗
- Ivy, no! - Is it bad? Did he win?
去死吧 《赫芬顿邮报》
Oh, go to hell, Huffington Post!
去你的 内特·席尔瓦Fuck you, Nate Silver!
天啊 他们怎么能错得这么离谱
Oh, my God, how could they have been so wrong about this?
你得做饼干呼吸
You have to do your cookie breathing.
你得做饼干呼吸
You've got to do your cookie breathing.
我没法做饼干呼吸
I can't do my cookie breathing.
-深呼吸 -不行
- Give me one deep breath. - No.
自♥由♥
Freedom...!
天呐 艾薇
Oh, my God, Ivy.
梅里克·加兰Merrick Garland.
梅里克·加兰要怎么办啊
What's gonna happen with Merrick Garland?
你知道该生谁的气吗
You want to know who to get mad at for this?
我们自己的密歇根州
Our own state of Michigan.
她输了一万票
She's losing by 10,000 votes.
那是这座小镇的人数
That's the size of this town.
谁获得了四万多票呢
And who's at 40,000 votes and counting?
吉尔·斯坦[绿党候选人]
Jill Stein.
真的吗
Is that true?
...胜利之路是我们前所未见的
...path to victory that was unlike anything we've ever seen.
这个结果是在争议中得出
It did not come without controversy,
而且以最分♥裂♥性的语言
it did not come without splitting this country
撕裂了这个国家...
in some of the most divisive language...
希望那些决定选这个时候
I hope every one of those voters who decided it was
投抗♥议♥票的人 会高兴看到
a good time to cast a protest vote is happy when that...
那个疯子害死我们
psycho gets us all killed.
亲爱的 别这么激动
Honey, don't get so worked up.
闭嘴 玛丽莲
Shut up, Marylin.
我叫你去投票的 你不听
I told you to go vote, but you didn't listen.
这下可好 看看我们坐在沙发上的朋友
Now look what happened. Look at our friends on the couch
告诉她们 她们或许无法维系她们
and tell them that they may not be able to maintain their rights
作为合法伴侣的权利了 就因为你今天忙着
as a married couple because you were too busy today
照顾艾西没去投票
on Etsy to go vote!
我不希望你们不再是合法伴侣
I don't want you to not be married anymore.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的 过来
Sweetheart, come here.
听我说 你不用担心
Listen to me, you don't have to worry about that.
那是不可能的
That is never going to happen.
好吗
Okay?
奥兹 你不用担心
Oz, you don't have to worry.
我们不会有事的
'Cause nothing is gonna happen to us.
好吗
Okay?
纽约的唐纳德·J·特朗普
...Donald J. Trump of New York.
那会是很... 盛大的
It's gonna be... huge.
其实你没来也好
It's really good you didn't come, actually.
大家都发疯了
Everyone's losing their shit.
就好像你去参加婚礼
It's like we went to a wedding
却变成了葬礼
and it turned into a funeral.
我们为此献出了一年的时间
We gave a year of our lives to this.
我还从瓦萨退学了
I dropped out of Vassar.
他们为什么要派我们去佛罗里达
Why would they send us to Florida
我们该待在威斯康辛的
when we should've been in Wisconsin?
要是我现在怀孕了怎么办
What if I get pregnant now?
去哪堕胎
Where will I get an abortion?
我知道 大家都很难过
I know. Everyone's upset.
天呐
Oh, God.
CNN是什么毛病
What is wrong with CNN
宣布结果之前
for not giving us a trigger warning
也不提醒一下
before they announce the results?
我都不知道什么是真实的了
I just... I don't know what's real anymore.
她本该赢的
She was supposed to win.
这是真的吗
Is this really happening?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你有点吓到我了 温特
You're kind of scaring me right now, Winter.
你不要又自残了
You cannot self-harm again.
别再走上那条路
Don't go back down that road.
温特
Winter?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表