请坐吧 摩根先生
Please, have a seat, Mr. Morgan.
介意我叫你约翰吗
Do you mind if I call you John?
叫我约翰尼吧
Johnny.
你是怎么找到我的呢 约翰尼
And how did you come to find me, Johnny?
我在信箱里找到一本杂♥志♥ 《省钱一族》
I saw your ad in one of those m-magazines
我在上面看到你的广♥告♥
they have in the mail, the Penny Saver.
可能是我那则戒烟广♥告♥吧
You probably saw my smoking cessation ad.
"若无疗效 退还全款"
"Guaranteed results or your money back"?
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
好吧 不过你看着
Well, you certainly don't look
也不像需要减肥的人啊
like you need to lose any weight.
你在上面说了一些
Your ad said something about...
关于抑制冲动的理论
curbing compulsions.
没错
Absolutely.
我发现催眠后暗示疗法
I found posthypnotic suggestion to be
是心理治疗师最强大的武器之一
one of the most powerful weapons in a therapist's arsenal.
我想停手 真的
I want to stop. I really do.
不管是药物治疗还是别的 我都愿意尝试
If I have to go on medication, whatever, I'm willing to try.
告诉我你想抑制的行为吧
Tell me about the behavior you want to curtail.
-从头开始说 -我总是...
- Start from the beginning. - I always, uh,
有这种冲动 在孩童时代就有
had these impulses, you know, even as a kid.
我第一次尝试时
The first time I tried it,
那感觉很可怕
it was scary.
但同时也很美妙
But it felt amazing.
我的整个身体都苏醒了
My whole body came alive.
当领养我的家庭发现了蛛丝马迹
When my foster family saw the evidence...
他们把我赶了出来
they kicked me out.
我辗转一家又一家
I bounced from house to house
直到我学会隐藏
until I learned how to hide it.
这么多人对如此自然的渴求极尽鄙夷
It's a shame so many people have such a negative reaction
这真是太糟糕了
to something so natural.
这是你第一次手♥淫♥吗
Was that the first time you touched yourself?
我才没有
No.
我剥了一只猫的皮
I skinned a cat.
-是只死猫 -所以...
- It was already dead. - So...
你就到处寻找动物尸体下手
you went around finding dead animals?
对 起初几次都是如此
Yeah. First couple of times.
后来我发现虐杀它们也很不错
Then I learned that killing them was just as good.
甚至感觉更好
Even better.
这种强迫意识一直延续到
And this compulsion followed you
你长大成人
into your adult life?
没有 我不再对动物下手了
No. I don't harm animals anymore.
从青少年时期就没有了
I haven't since I was a teenager.
你知不知道虐杀动物
Did you know that killing animals
是心理变♥态♥的前兆
is a predictor for psychopaths?
这是我在监狱里学到的
I learned that in prison.
持械抢劫罪
Armed robbery.
但这让我开始思考
But it got me thinking.
是什么...塑造了现在的我
What made me... the way I am?
我的亲生父母是谁
Who were my real parents?
在监狱里有台电脑
Well, they had a computer at the joint,
我又有大把的时间 所以就...
and I didn't have nothing but time, so...
摩根先生 知道吗
Mr. Morgan, you know,
我也许没能力帮助你
I-I may not be qualified to help you.
不 你必须帮助我 医生
No, you have to help, doctor.
我不知道该怎么办 这些念头
I don't know what to do, because those thoughts...
从没停止过
haven't stopped.
唯一的变化是 自从我发现我的身世
If anything, they've gotten harder to ignore
就更难以抗拒这些念头了
since I found out who I am.
那些念头让你做什么呢
And what do those thoughts tell you to do?
它们让我去寻根
They told me to retrace my roots,
所以我租下了我父亲住过的房♥子
so I'm renting the house where my father lived.
它们还叫我去伤害女人
They also told me to hurt women.
不光是伤害她们
But not just hurt them.
还要剥她们的皮
Skin them.
就像对那些死猫一样
Like the cats.
别乱动
Stop moving!
闭嘴
Shut up!
这是个精细活
This is delicate work.
我没有我父亲那么精湛的手法
I didn't have the same skills as my father.
我没接受过医学训练
I didn't get the medical training.
所以总是弄得一团糟
I made a mess.
你觉不觉得有点太晚了
You think it's too late?
悔改和自首永远不嫌晚
It's never too late to turn yourself in.
不 我是说去上医学院
No, to go to medical school.
我永远都比不上他
I'll never live up to him.
所以我想要停手
That's why I wanted to stop.
明白了吧
You see,
我的名字不叫摩根
my name isn't Morgan.
而是史莱森
It's Thredson.
我是血脸杀手的儿子
I'm the son of Bloody Face.
您要找的温特斯小姐带来了
You wanted a word with Miss Winters?
我没教过你要敲门吗
What did I tell you about knocking?
我不会再犯了 修女
Oh, it won't happen again, Sister.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
你对裘德的模仿还真精湛
Your Jude imitation is spot-on.
我刚还以为你也要对她杖罚呢
For a moment there I thought you might cane her.
以你这种情况 这么说话可真无礼
Awfully sassy for a girl in your condition.
我什么情况
What condition is that?
好消息是
Well... the good news is,
你貌似克服了自己的变♥态♥性取向
you seem to have conquered your sexual perversion.
坏消息是
The bad news is...
你身怀鬼胎
the rabbit died.
如果是我赛莱斯特姑妈
If I were my Aunt Celeste,
她一定会给你递上一杯堕胎药
I would offer you a Drano Margarita.
-一杯什么 -怀孕后每两周喝一次
- A what? - You add half a cup of Drano
半杯清洗剂兑一杯玛格丽特酒
for every two weeks you've been pregnant to a margarita.
我那个骚货表妹莫莉怀上比利·波特的种时
That's what she gave my slutty cousin Molly
姑妈就是这么给她喝的
when she got preggers by Billy Porter.
-我怀孕了 -还是那一套
- I'm pregnant? - So are we still sticking
被强♥奸♥的说辞吗
to the whole rapist story?
你回来之后 只字不提史莱森医生
It's interesting you haven't mentioned Dr. Thredson once
真是有趣
since you came in here.
现在肚子里有了他的孩子
We're starting to get sweet on him
是不是又要重新爱上他了
now that we're carrying his child?
实际上 整个...
Actually, the whole...
被强♥奸♥的经历应该是我
rape thing must have been
车祸时头部受到撞击后
some kind of hallucination from the car crash
出现的某种错觉
when I... I hit my head.
好吧
Well...
无论爸爸是谁
whoever the daddy is...
你肚子里都孕育了一个小生命
there's a little life growing inside of you.
我不能要这个孩子
I can't keep this baby.
我不能让他留下来
I can't have this baby inside me.
你可以要
You can have this baby,
而且你一定会生下他
and you will have this baby.
这是个疯人院
This is an insane asylum.
这里的人淫乱不堪
People hump like bunnies here.
你也不是我们这的第一个
You're hardly our first...
未婚妈妈
unwed mother.
绝大多数的婴儿都天生有点...
Most of the babies, they are born a little...
傻
cuckoo.
所以...我们非常擅长安抚他们
So... our staff is very experienced at calming them and...
让他们准备好去
preparing them for relocation to
圣乌苏拉的走失儿童之家重新开始生活
St. Ursula's Home for Lost Children.
你比裘德还变♥态♥
You're worse than Jude.
你就是个虐待狂
You're a sadist.
冷静点 准妈妈
Calm down, Mommy,
不然接下来的九个月可不好熬
or it's going to be a very long nine months.
你也不想被锁起来 是吧
We don't want to have to restrain you... do we?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表