詹姆斯修士 请帮我把裘德修女的档案拿来
Brother James, fetch me the paperwork on Sister Jude, please?
他在说谎
He's lying.
我也希望如此
I only wish I were.
那天我走进房♥间 看到她那样
It was the saddest day I've ever experienced
真是我一生中最痛苦的时刻
when I walked into her room and found her like that.
在那天夜里
She'd done it during the night.
她用床单悬梁自尽了
Fashioned a rope from her bedsheets.
这是她尸体发现情况小结
A summary of how she was found.
这是死亡证明
Her death certificate.
她的骨灰存于骨灰盒中
And this number indicates the can in storage
这是骨灰盒的编号♥
containing her ashes.
你火化了她的尸体
You had her cremated?
她死得并不光彩
She died outside a state of grace.
我无法为她做临终祈祷和赦免仪式
I could give no last rites, no absolution.
很遗憾 她这样的行为不能举♥行♥基♥督♥教葬礼
She was, tragically, denied a Christian burial.
但我至今仍为她祈祷
Though I keep her in my personal prayers.
是你杀了她
You murdered her.
这无异于就是你给她系的套索
You might as well have tied the noose yourself.
我从来都是希望裘德修女好
I wanted only good for Sister Jude.
-你要相信我 -我不信
- You must believe that. - I don't.
你们要是早两周带着法♥院♥传令来就好了
Perhaps if you had come here two weeks ago with this court order,
也许你就能劝劝她 让她坚持下去
you could have said something to her to convince her to go on.
很遗憾 你没来
Sadly, you did not.
请为吾等祷告
Pray for us.
圣徒犹大 奇迹之化身 请为吾等祷告
St. Jude, worker of miracles, pray for us.
圣徒犹大 请助吾等绝望之人
St. Jude, help for the hopeless,
请为吾等祷告
pray for us.
拉娜
Lana?
拉娜
Lana?
对不起 拉娜
I'm sorry, Lana.
我也不想这样的 但...
I hate to do this to you, but...
你干什么
What are you doing?
我说了不想见到这孩子
I asked not to see him.
我知道 可他对奶粉过敏
I know, but he's allergic to the formula
而且已经嚎哭整整七个小时了
and he's been crying like this for seven straight hours.
那也不关我的事
That's not my problem.
我知道 我只想试一下
I know. I just took a chance.
我没法看着他受苦
I couldn't bear to see him suffer.
我想 也许喝上一小口奶
I thought maybe if he suckled a bit,
他就会安静下来了
he might calm down.
对不起
I'm sorry.
总值得一试啊
It seemed worth a try.
把他抱来吧
Give him here.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表