As a matter of fact, I never did.
就把原话转告给她吧
You can tell her I said that.
你能保证手术的安全性吗
Are you sure that this is safe?
不仅安全 而且极为有效
Not only safe, but highly effective.
经眼框额叶切除术在我手上
In my hands, the transorbital lobotomy
已经变得
has become as routine as...
和补牙一样普通了
filling a cavity.
至圣宗徒 圣犹大 你是上帝之忠仆
Holy apostle, saint jude, faithful servant
基♥督♥之挚友 无助人之庇护
And friend of jesus, the patron of hopeless cases
无望事之保佑
and things almost despaired of,
请为我这可悲之人祷告吧
Pray for me, who am so miserable.
请求您 施恩惠于我
Make use, I implore thee, of the particular privilege
天佑于您 早日赐我可见之帮助
that is accorded to thee, to bring visible and speedy help
因我已全不见希望
where help was almost despaired of.
坏消息 我们都找遍了
Um, bad news. We searched everywhere.
拉娜·温特斯不见了
Lana Winters is nowhere to be found.
我肯定她已经逃走了 修女
I'm certain she's off grounds, Sister.
我小时候
You know, when I was a child,
放学回家总是空无一人
I'd come home after school to an empty house.
我爸爸抛妻弃女跑了
My father had flown the coop,
我妈妈是一家酒店的女仆
and my mother worked as a maid in a hotel.
我很孤独
It was lonely,
当时我找到一只小松鼠
so I brought in a baby squirrel I'd found,
就把它养在鞋盒里
and kept him in a shoebox.
后来有一天 我回到家里
And then, one day, when I came home,
它看起来病怏怏的
he looked sickly.
其实它早就死了 但我并不知道
He was dead already, but I didn't know that.
我好多天...
I'd forgotten to...
都没给他喂食
feed him for a couple days.
所以我把它从鞋盒里取出来 放在桌上
So I took him out of the box and I laid him on the table
虔诚地祈祷了
and I prayed my heart out
好几个小时
for several hours.
然后我妈妈回到家发现了我们
And when my mother came home and found us,
她大声尖叫
she screamed bloody murder.
捡起松鼠扔进了垃圾箱
She picked him up and threw him in the garbage.
我妈妈 她工作很努力
She worked hard, my mother.
她筋疲力尽了 全然不知那样做有多残忍♥
She was exhausted, and she couldn't have known how cruel that was.
我哭个不停 说着
But I cried and cried, saying,
"上帝没有回应我的祈祷"
"God didn't answer my prayers!"
我记得...
I remember...
我妈妈给自己倒了一杯威士忌
my mother was pouring herself a whiskey;
医治家庭悲剧的万能解药
The martin family cure for everything.
她看着我笑道
She looked at me and laughed.
"上帝总会回应我们的祈祷 裘德"
"God always answers our prayers, Judy.
"只是结果...
"It's just rarely...
并不尽如人意罢了"
the answer we're looking for."
我完了 弗兰克
It's over for me, Frank.
我完了
My goose is cooked.
我当然希望你不要自责
I certainly hope you're not blaming yourself.
男人永远接受不了女人掌权
Men are never gonna accept a woman taking charge,
尤其是像你这样坚强的女人
especially not a woman as strong as you are.
在我看来 你本来就没机会的
In my opinion, you never really had a chance.
想喝什么 美女
What's your poison, sweetheart?
请自便
Make yourself at home.
-史莱森医生 -叫我奥利弗
- Dr. Thredson? - Oliver.
我真的很感谢你所做的一切 但是...
I really appreciate everything you've done, but...
我想回自己家
I think I want to go to my house.
拉娜 一旦他们发现你失踪了
Lana, once they discover you missing,
首先就会去搜查你家
the first place they'll look is there.
你在这更加安全 请至少今晚待在这
You're much safer here-- at least for the night.
明早第一件事 就是去警♥察♥局
First thing in the morning, we go to the police.
我已经和斯皮尔斯探员约好了
I already have an appointment set up with Detective Spears.
我绝对信任他
I trust him implicitly.
到时候我们呈交证据
We present the evidence,
然后一起关掉荆棘崖疯人院
together we shut down Briarcliff.
放松点 你已经不在疯人院了
Relax. That place is behind you.
进来 请坐
Please, come in. Have a seat.
你今天备受煎熬
You've had an incredibly stressful day.
我要给你开些东西 好让你放轻松
I'm going to prescribe a little something to take the edge off.
我不想再服药了
I-I don't want any medicine.
一大杯香醇的美酒
A big, delicious glass of wine.
这倒是个好主意
Well, that doesn't sound half bad.
白酒还是红酒
White or red?
红酒
Red.
不要打电♥话♥
No calls.
我想联♥系♥我的朋友洛伊丝
I was trying to get a hold of my friend Lois--
她也许知道温迪的情况
she might have heard something about Wendy.
拉娜 你得明白
Lana, you have to realize
我也身处险境
that I am at risk as well here.
我带你逃出精神病院
I broke you out of a mental institution.
我不能让任何人知道你的下落
I can't afford to let anyone know where you are.
直到明天我们把真♥相♥公诸于众
Not until we go public tomorrow.
你会报道这件事
You're gonna write about this.
你会获得普利策奖
You're gonna win a Pulitzer Prize.
我知道的 拉娜
I just know it, Lana.
你就是那个讲述我故事的人
You are the person to tell my story.
你的故事
Your story?
为扳倒荆棘崖干杯
Here's to taking down Briarcliff.
没错
Hear, hear.
要薄荷吗
Mint?
天啊
Boy...
那杯酒 直接上头了
That wine, um, went straight to my head.
介意我去下洗手间吗
Would you mind if I used your restroom?
请便
Sure.
穿过大厅就是
It's right down the hall.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来我是走错路了
I think I made a wrong turn.
我看你是发现了我的小...
I see you found my little...
嗜好
hobby.
你在做家具
You make furniture?
大部分都是灯
Lamps mainly.
我自己做灯罩
I make the shades myself.
是吗
Really?
你用的是什么材料
What kind of material do you use?
人皮
Skin.
格蕾丝
Grace?
你什么时候...
When'd you get...
上帝啊
Oh, god.
快叫医生来
Hey, we need a doctor!
那帮禽兽 没想到他们居然真的这么做了
Those bastards-- I can't believe they actually did it.
史莱森医生向我保证你不会有事的
Dr. Thredson, he promised me this wasn't going to happen.
基特·沃克 你因涉嫌谋杀堂娜·波顿
Kit Walker, you're under arrest for the murder of Donna Burton,
艾利森·瑞戴尔和艾尔玛·沃克而被捕
Alison Riedel and Alma Walker.
-等等 -史莱森在哪儿
- Wait. - Where's Thredson?
你们需要跟史莱森医生谈一下
You guys need to talk to Dr. Thredson.
-不 我们不需要 -你们搞错了
- No, we don't. - It's a mistake.
我们有他给的评估报告和你的认罪录音
We got his evaluation and your taped confession.
-走吧 -不 那不是他做的
- Let's go. - No, he didn't do it.
她还活着
She's alive.
-你说什么 -你说的都是真的
- What? - Everything you said is true.
看在上帝的份上 让我跟她说句话
For Christ sakes, let me talk to her!
我见过她
I saw her!
艾尔玛还活着
Alma's alive.
我见过她
I saw her!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?!
温迪
Wendy.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
温迪
Wendy...
温迪
Wendy.
温迪
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表