Do you think alcohol has compromised
你在这些事情上的判断能力
your judgment in these matters?
你现在不用回答
You don't need to answer now.
反省一下
Reflect.
祷告一下
Pray on it.
你好
Hello.
他们盯上你了 亚瑟
They're on to you, Arthur.
如果你还有什么烂摊子要处理
If you have any housekeeping to take care of,
我建议你现在就做
I suggest you do it now.
院长大人 我最近身体不好
Mother Superior, I have slipped.
怎么了 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我最近压力很大
Pressures had mounted all around me,
还有这该死的风暴
and then this God-forsaken storm.
然后我办公室莫名其妙的出现一瓶圣餐酒
And somehow there was a carafe of communion wine left in my office.
这就是上帝 他喜欢测试我们
That's how God is. He loves to test us.
我没通过测试
Well, I failed.
现在他又重新给了你一次机会
And now he's giving you another opportunity.
上帝喜欢看我们胜利的模样
God loves to see us triumph.
这使他快乐
It gives him pleasure.
你今天来找我忏悔只是因为
Was your alcoholic transgression the only reason
你破酒戒了么 我的孩子
you sought my counsel today, my child?
不是的 嬷嬷
No, Mother.
荆棘崖里有一名员工是虐待狂
There's an employee of Briarcliff who I believe is a sadist
而且很有可能是名战犯
and possibly a war criminal.
你把情况向主教大人汇报了么
Have you brought this to the attention of your monsignor?
他拒绝寻求执法机关的帮助 不采取行动
He has declined to pursue justice or action.
我们教派的男人
The men of our church--
你们的蒂莫西主教 甚至是上帝本身
your Monsignor Timothy, even the Holy Father himself,
当他们遇到棘手问题的时候
by their very nature they react out of fear
会出现本能的恐惧反应
when confronted with tough questions.
这是他们自我保护的本能反应
It's their instinct to protect themselves,
来掩盖他们的过失
cover their mistakes.
我认得一个人 或许可以帮到你
Now, I'm familiar with somebody who may help you.
不 嬷嬷 不行
Oh, no, Mother, I cannot,
我不能背叛
I will not go behind the back
那个给予我人生使命
of the man who gave me my mission in life;
相信我并与我分享梦想的人
who believed in me; with whom I share a dream.
裘德 并非是他成就了你
He is not who made you who you are, Jude.
你刚来时饱受折磨
You came to me a tortured woman,
被酒精和罪恶摧残
ravaged by alcohol and guilt,
但你找到了人生的方向
but you had a compass.
那是你的天赋
That was your gift.
上帝给你这种天赋是有目的的
And God gave you that gift for a purpose.
现在他在你的人生道路上设置了障碍
Now he's put obstacles in your path,
就如同这些暴风雨后的碎片
and like all this debris after the storm,
你需要再次整理人生的道路
it's up to you to make clear that path again.
基特
Kit?
基特 你还好吗
Kit, are you all right?
-他们... -阉了我吗
- Did they... - Cut my balls off?
还没呢
Not yet.
我好担心
I was so worried.
在这个鬼地方
You are the only person
你是我唯一挂念的人
I ever had a second thought about in this hellhole.
你为什么骗我 格蕾丝
Why'd you lie to me, Grace?
根本没有叫瑞德的人
There was no man named Red.
你先杀了你继母 然后杀了你♥爸♥爸
You killed your stepmother and then your father.
你要怎样
What do you want?
你要我对自己的行为感到懊悔吗
You want to hear me say I'm sorry for what I've done?
我一点都不懊悔
I'm not sorry.
告诉我事情的真♥相♥
Tell me the truth!
那时我还很年幼
I was so young when it started.
我爸会在晚上进入我的房♥间
My father would come into my room at night...
做一些事情
and do things.
有时候我感觉自己像在梦中一样
Sometimes I felt like I was in a dream,
看着他和别人做♥爱♥
watching him do it to a stranger,
或者是死尸
or a corpse.
我终于鼓足勇气告诉了我的继母
I finally got the courage to tell my stepmother.
她给我糖果让我保持沉默
She gave me candy to keep quiet.
我之前说的都是真的 基特
There was truth to the story I told before, Kit.
我爱我的马
I loved my horses.
它们让我感到解脱
They were my escape.
我发现他把马全都卖♥♥了
I found out he sold them all.
帕齐
Patsy...
到那时我才突然醒来
That's when I woke up
看到我生活的模样
and saw my life for what it was.
我睁开双眼 已经没有回头路了
And once I opened my eyes, there was no turning back.
我是不是让你很惊讶 基特
Have I opened your eyes, Kit?
你是不是觉得我很可恨
Are you repulsed by what I am?
不
No.
我钦佩你的勇气
I admire you.
我要跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
你离开我办公室后我无法入睡
I haven't been able to sleep since you left my office.
真的很抱歉 拉娜
I'm so sorry, Lana.
我希望我可以帮助你
I wish I had been a real help.
我不提倡厌恶疗法
I'm not an aversion therapy advocate,
但我那时以为可以治好你
but I thought it made sense in the moment.
现在我只希望可以减轻你的痛苦
Now I wish I'd spared you.
你尽力了
You tried.
我给你带来了这个
I brought you this.
觉得你会需要
Thought you'd want it.
他们绝不会让我留着的
They'll never let me keep this.
这周末之前别让他们发现就行了
You only have to hide it until the end of the week.
我周五离开这里 到时候带你一起走
I'm leaving here on Friday and I am taking you with me.
目前还没想到办法 但是...
I don't know how yet, but...
我不会把你丢在这里的 拉娜
I will not leave you in this place, Lana.
我向你保证
That's a promise.
我明白你想忏悔
I understand you want to confess.
但鉴于这种情形
I can only regard this as a ploy,
我只能把它当成你的权宜之计
considering the circumstances.
毕竟 你们被抓了个现形
You were, after all, caught in the act.
不 修女 我说的不是和格蕾丝的事
No, uh, Sister, this is, uh, this is not about Grace and me.
是关于我的罪行
This is about my crimes.
你的罪行
Your crimes.
是的
Yeah.
我知道我并不是一个虔诚的教♥徒♥
And I know I'm not a very religious man,
但我也念过主日学校
but I did go to Sunday School,
他们说上帝知道所有的事
and I was taught that God sees everything.
是真的吗
Is that true?
是真的 他知道一切
It is. And He does.
就连那些我可能做过
Even if I might not remember
却不记得的残忍♥行径吗
some terrible act that I might have committed?
他也知道 是吗
He knows, right?
上帝知晓一切
God knows all.
那他知道...
Well, then he knows...
我是否杀了那些女人
if I murdered those women.
他知道 我是否做了那些可怕的事
He knows if I... if I did those horrle things.
他也知道 我是否杀了艾尔玛
And he knows if I killed Alma.
是你杀的吗
Did you?
我一定做了
I must have.
我是说
I mean...
所有人都说是我做的
everyone's saying that I did.
而且那些怪物 那些怪物
And those creatures, the creatures,
它们不可能真实存在
they can't really exist.
我记得第一天来这里时
I remember when I first showed up here,
你对我说过 想要获得宽恕
you said to me that, in order to find forgiveness,
我必须...
that I had to...
我必须...必须承认自己犯下的罪行
that I had to... that I had to admit to what I'd done.
修女...
Sister...
我想获得宽恕
I need to be forgiven.
上帝会宽恕所有追随他的信徒
God forgives all who seek him.
那就帮帮我 求你了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表