七
Seven.
风景真好
So beautiful.
你还要重复这话多少遍
How many times are you gonna say that?
没办法 我为之动容呢
Well, it just keeps hitting me.
你确定吗 你再说一次
Yeah? You say it again,
你就得为其他东西动容了
something else is gonna start hitting you.
八
Eight.
我觉得这有点让人发毛了
I think it's a little creepy.
行吧 不过 惊悚也可以很赏心悦目的
Okay, well, you know, creepy can be beautiful.
你说话说得像个作家
Spoken like a true writer.
九
Nine.
亲爱的 你在数些什么呢
What do you keep counting, sweetheart?
路上被撞死的动物
Roadkill.
啥
What?
它们满路都是
They're all over the road.
我看见了一只浣熊和一只负鼠
I saw a raccoon and a possum
还有一个 我觉得是只猫
and one that I think was a cat.
让我觉得有点奇怪的是 我更为猫感到伤心
It's weird how it's more sad when a cat gets run over
对比浣熊来说
than a raccoon does.
十
Ten.
噢 不
Oh, no.
啊
Oh.
在这呆着 就一会儿
Stay here a second.
我想看看 - 不行 宝贝儿
I wanna see. - Uh-uh, honey.
它死了吗
Is it dead?
透透的
Very.
那 别碰它
Well, don't touch it.
别感染上莱姆病了
You don't want to get Lyme.
美国恐怖故事第十季第一集
赤潮
好了
Okay.
相当不错
Pretty.
嗯 我觉得可以
Okay, I'll take it.
兴奋吗 - 嗯哼
You excited? - Mm-hmm.
啊 你们肯定就是加德纳一家吧
Ah, you must be the Gardeners.
嗨 - 是的 你好
Hi. - We are, hi.
欢迎来到普罗温斯敦
Welcome to Provincetown
或者叫普镇 我们都这么说的
or P-town, as we call it.
你知道吗 朝圣者先来的这
You know, the pilgrims landed here
再去普利茅斯的
before they landed in Plymouth.
噢 - 有趣吧
Mm. - Huh?
我是玛莎 - 你好
I'm Martha. - Hi.
我为布朗家管理这房♥子
I manage the house for the Browns.
进来吧
Come on in.
它看着像是闹鬼
It looks haunted.
亲爱的 普罗温斯敦的每间屋子都闹鬼的
Every house in Provincetown is haunted, sweetheart.
这里住着所有老捕鲸人的鬼魂
It's the ghosts of all the old whalers
他们都被淹死在了海里
drowned at sea.
这里好安静
It's so quiet.
夏天时节这里住着有六万人
Summer population is 60,000.
而每逢今年这个时候
This time of year,
大概就只剩下不到三人了
it bleeds down to a little less than three.
我实际上还挺喜欢这样的
I actually prefer it like this.
夏天的时候 特别是“熊周”
I rent my place out a bunch in the summer--
我会把房♥子租出去一堆
head out to the Berkshires--
然后去伯克希尔丘陵
especially during Bear Week.
在熊周期间 镇上的化粪池系统能恢复不少
Septic systems in town back up a lot during Bear Week.
所以 你是个剧作家
So you're a screenwriter?
没错 - 可以让我欣赏欣赏吗
Yeah. - Anything I would have seen?
我为一些电视节目编过剧
Um, I've written on a few TV shows.
比如说 - 啊
Uh-huh? - Uh,
主要是关于网络的程序性的节目
network procedurals, mostly.
他呢
He's, uh,
来到这里是为了写一个试播集
writing a pilot while we're out here, though.
噢 我希望你们没有想要
Oh, I hope you're not planning on, uh,
太多地改变这房♥子的摆设
changing too much about the place.
布朗一家说我可以随心所欲地
Browns gave me free rein
去改造这房♥子 所以...
to change whatever I want, so...
嗯... - 是 保持在预算之内
Well.. - Well, within the budget.
对 这就是她的第一个大任务
Right. It's her first big job.
对的 这差不多算是 我的第二个职业生涯
Yeah, it's sort of a-- a second career for me.
我曾经当了很久的学校老师 但是...
I was a schoolteacher for a long time, but...
布朗一家 他们看到了我的Ins账号♥
The Browns, they saw my Instagram account...
非常不错的 - 然后提议让我
It's very good. - And offered us
免费住三个月 让我给他们做重新装♥修♥
three months free at the house in exchange for redecorating.
一个小小提琴手
A little fiddle player.
我们中学有个不错的小管弦乐队
We got a nice little orchestra at the middle school.
她是在家自学的
She's homeschooled.
那 你们所需要知道的
Well, all you really need to know...
嗯哼 - 就是保持
Mm-hmm. - Is to keep
酒水储备
a lot of booze stocked.
没问题
Okay.
要确保关好窗户
Uh, make sure the windows are closed up tight...
以防东北气旋
In case a nor'easter rolls in.
还有 不要和海豹一起游泳
Uh, don't go swimming near the seals.
不是说你们会 毕竟现在都快结冰了
Not that you would... the water's near freezing.
噢 还有就是 不要模仿波士顿口音
Oh, and don't try and imitate a Boston accent.
听到了吗
Huh?
没问题
All right.
谢谢你 玛莎 - 谢谢
Thank you, Martha. - Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
住得开心
Enjoy.
拜拜 - 再见
Bye-bye. - Bye.
我要去看看我的房♥间了
I'm gonna go find my room.
他们都会是这么
Are they all gonna be
奇怪吗
so weird?
噢 天 我希望如此吧 - 不要了吧
Oh, God, I hope so. - No.
我需要一切灵感
I need all the inspiration I can get.
我觉得我们可以晚点再把行李卸下来
I think I'll unload later
我现在要先去市场买♥♥点东西
and I'll go hit the market for supplies right now.
你是说"室场"吧
Mm, you mean the "mahket."
对 室场 - 就是室场
Right, the "mahket." - It's the "mahket."
嘘 她能听到的
Shh, she's listening.
不敢相信我们真的这么做了
Can't believe we're doing this.
我从没想过我会把你从城市里拉出来
I never thought I'd get you out of the city.
我知道
I know.
我为我们感到自豪
I'm really proud of us.
这里对你来说 是个完美的工作地点
This is the perfect place for you
没有那么多干扰
to work without distraction
对我来说 也可以得到真实的工作经验
and for me to get some real experience.
我觉得 这会很不错
I think it's gonna be fun.
我也觉得
Me too.
就像是个“产前蜜月”
Like a babymoon.
嗯 行了
Mm. Okay.
拜
Bye.
给我滚出去 你个王八蛋
Get the fuck out of here, fucker!
滚出这个镇子
Out of this town!
他们会吃掉你的蛋蛋
They're gonna munch on your balls!
行了 凯伦
All right, Karen.
你这一天已经疯癫够了
That's enough crazy for one day.
你给我出去喊 爱对着什么喊就对着什么喊
Go outside and scream at a tree or the bay or something.
我的天 凯伦 出去 听到了吗
Jesus, Karen! Get out, okay?
你不能死在这
You're not allowed to die in here.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 操♥你♥妈♥的
Go fuck yourself, motherfucker.
滚出这个镇子
Get out of this town!
滚出去
Get out!
告诉他 米基
Tell him, Mikey.
我们称她为"肺结伦"
We call her Tuberculosis Karen.
我不觉得她真的有肺结核
I don't think she actually has TB,
只是吸烟太多 大概 一天三包
just smokes, uh, three packs a day.
她有点神经 但至少她不伤人
She's a nutter, but she's harmless.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表