It was senseless cruelty.
跟小男孩摘掉蝴蝶翅膀一样残忍♥
They were like little boys plucking wings off a butterfly.
不 我完全不相信
No, I don't believe that for a second.
他们比我们先进太多
They're so far ahead of us.
这些孩子是活生生的证据
These children are our living proof.
总有一天 它们会为了孩子们回来的
Some day, they'll come back for them.
不 听着 格蕾丝 我不想它们回来
No. Listen, Grace. I don't want them to come back.
这些孩子与他们无关
And these children have nothing to do with them.
如果你敢做任何事把他们招回来...
If you do anything to try and call them back here...
他们一定会回来的 为了基特
Of course they'll come back... for Kit.
他们选择他
They chose him because
因为他思想开放
his mind is so open,
他对所有的生物都可以产生共鸣
because he has incredible empathy for every living thing.
别和我谈论基特
Do not talk to me about Kit.
我嫁给他了 记得不
I married him, remember?
在这些疯狂的事情发生以前
Before all of this madness, we lived together
我们是夫妻 住在这间房♥里
in this house, as husband and wife.
你真的觉得之前的生活比现在好吗
You really think your life was so much better before?
在我老公带回来个刽子手以前吗 是的
Before my husband brought home an axe murderer? Yes.
他们把你关起来是有原因的 格蕾丝
They locked you away for a reason, Grace.
至少我敢于敞开心扉
Well, at least I wasn't the one locking myself away.
你想要茱莉亚这样长大吗
Is this the way you want Julia to grow up?
为自己的身份感到耻辱
Ashamed of who she is?
格蕾丝 真的很抱歉
Grace, I am so sorry.
我以前从没这么做过
I've never done that before.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
来开个家庭会议吧
Let's have a family meeting.
我受够了 别搞什么家庭会议了
I'm done. No more meetings.
妈妈
Mommy?
格蕾丝
Grace?
你一直没睡吗
Do you ever sleep?
能不睡就不睡
Not if I can help it.
过去的日子里我一直浑浑噩噩 封闭自我
I've spent my whole life asleep and locked away.
浪费了那么多时间
So much time already wasted.
我不会再浪费时间了
I won't waste another moment.
我懂的
I understand.
我知道你懂我
I know you do.
我爱你 基特
I love you, Kit.
也爱艾尔玛
And Alma.
以及我们可爱美丽的 天赐的孩子们
And our sweet, beautiful miracle babies.
我们的生活比我想象中的
Our life here has been more precious
更加珍贵美好
than I could have dreamed.
但有些东西变了
But something's changed.
我不想生活在恐惧和孤独中
I won't live in fear and isolation.
再也不想了
Not anymore.
再也不要了
Not again.
无论如何 基特
The future is coming, Kit,
未来近在眼前了
no matter what.
我们不能逃避掩盖它
We can't hide from it.
我们要去适应它
We have to engage with it.
我们要拥抱未来
We have to embrace it.
紧闭门窗并不能阻止它的到来
Locked doors and shuttered windows won't keep it out.
艾尔玛得明白这道理
Alma needs to understand that.
我们必须张开...
We have to open...
艾尔玛
Alma!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
艾尔玛
Alma!
-你做了什么 -她想把那些怪物召回来
- What have you done?! - She wanted to bring them back into our home!
我不能让她这么做
I couldn't let her.
我们得 我们得藏起来
We have to... we have to hide.
我们得藏起来 基特 必须藏起来
We have to hide. Kit, we have to hide.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸马上就来
Daddy'll be there in a minute.
该你了 老大
Your move, boss.
我们中断节目 现在为您播放
We interrupt this program to bring you
约翰逊总统的紧急广播
an emergency broadcast from President Johnson.
两点
Snake eyes.
口香糖山是我的了 小子们
Gum Drop Mountain is mine, chickens.
美国人♥民♥今晚为马丁·路德·金博士
America is shocked and saddened
被残酷杀害的事实
by the brutal slaying tonight
感到震惊悲痛
of Dr. Martin Luther King.
如果你想到达薄荷棍森林
If you want to get through Peppermint Stick Forest,
你就得经过我的地儿
you got to go through me.
我呼吁所有公民
I ask every citizen
拒绝盲目的暴♥力♥行为
to reject the blind violence...
珀西 放弃吧
Percy! Knock it off!
他血液中锂含量太高了
His lithium levels are way too high.
米勒医生应该检测下 对吧
Dr. Miller should check them, okay?
我祈祷他的家人
I pray that his family...
可以在他为这片土地
can find comfort in the memory
所做的贡献中找到安慰
of all he tried to do for the land...
玛莎
Martha.
该你了
Your move.
裘德
Jude.
能和你谈谈吗 拜托了
May I have a word, please?
你听到什么了吗
Do you hear something?
他说的肯定不是我
He couldn't mean me.
裘德已经死了
Jude is dead.
我被重新命名为
I was renamed...
什么来着
what was it?
贝蒂·德瑞克
Betty Drake.
对 贝蒂·德瑞克
Yeah, Betty Drake.
拜托了 裘德 别这么幼稚
Please, Jude, don't be childish.
幼稚
Childish?
我现在是糖果岛的女王了
Hell, I'm the queen of Candy Land.
就简单的接见我下吧 陛下
A short audience, Your Majesty.
你要离开荆棘崖了
You're leaving Briarcliff?
但你没有离开教会
But you're not leaving the Church.
正相反
On the contrary.
我被提拔为红衣主教了
I've been appointed Cardinal.
管辖纽约
Of New York.
那不错啊
Well, good for you.
你有个梦想 并实现了它
You had a dream, you made it come true.
我得告诉你
You should also know that
教会放弃了荆棘崖的所有权
the Church is relinquishing ownership of Briarcliff.
我们把它献给了国家
We've donated it to the state.
他们会把它建成一个流浪汉收♥容♥所♥
They'll use it as an overflow facility.
裘德
Jude...
我不能就这么离开 让你在这自生自灭
I cannot leave here knowing I've left you behind to rot.
我会安排把你放出去
I'm arranging for your release.
我会把你带出去
I'm gonna get you out.
这儿的残酷生活结束了
The cruelty ends here.
蒂莫西 最残酷的事莫过于
The cruelest thing of all, Timothy,
让人徒生希望
is false hope.
我保证
I promise.
我会让你相信的 裘德
I will make you a believer, Jude.
该你了 老大
It's your move, boss.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥刚从县里转移到这儿
Me and my girls just got transferred in from County.
我没有召唤你啊
I didn't call for you.
什么 我还需要请示才能来见您吗 殿下
What? I need an appointment to see Your Highness?
听见了吧 人家可是皇室
Get her. Royalty.
我听说你是这里的蜂后
Queen bee, or so I hear.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
是啊 我也是这么跟法官说的
Yeah, that's what I told the judge.
但他可不这么认为
He disagreed.
该死的
Hell...
我那些所谓的受害者 大部分都靠
most of my so-called victims
政♥府♥救济为生 一群寄生虫
were living off government checks anyway-- spongers.
在我连租金都还没见到时
They'd spend their dole on liquor and gambling
他们就把救济金花在了饮酒赌博上了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表