疯的是你
That'd be you.
在你把我拴在床上
I think we established that
唤我为母亲的那刻
when you chained me to the bed
你便疯态毕露
and called me Mommy.
来吧 宝贝 你可以喊我妈妈
Go ahead, baby, you can call me Mommy.
有着恋母情节的男人
You'd be surprised how many...
数目之多 让人咂舌
how many men have mommy issues.
你认为这是我的问题吗
You think that's my problem?
看你狠嘬我的乳♥头♥
From the way you drained my tit?
我敢说你嗜母 也许
I'd either say that you have a mommy fixation, or...
是你缺钙
A calcium deficiency.
亲爱的 我开玩笑的
Oh, honey, I'm just kidding.
我只是想让你慢慢来
I just want to slow you down.
确保你享受够味
Make sure you're enjoying yourself.
你是对的
You're right.
我嗜母
I'm fixated.
那个冷淡的婊♥子♥让我痴迷
I'm stuck on that cold bitch.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
跟我讲讲她的故事
You tell me all about her.
她从没爱过我
She never loved me.
她也不爱我的父亲
She didn't love my father.
她从始至终只爱过一个人
There was only one person she ever loved.
告诉我你对温迪的尸体做了什么
Tell me what you did with Wendy's body.
没有人会关心一名未婚的学校教师
Nobody cares about a spinster schoolteacher.
警♥察♥不会
Not the cops,
学校不会 甚至她的家庭都不会
nor the school, or her family.
她因不同而遭歧视
Everyone knows what she was.
我们相爱竟是罪过
What we were together.
而我是唯一一个在乎这些的人
And I'm the only one who gives a damn.
她应得一场体面的葬礼
She deserves a proper burial.
她的事非常复杂
Her story's pretty complicated.
你确信你想知道所有细节吗
Are you sure you want to hear all the details?
我要知道全部
I want to know everything.
她是我第一个留了全尸的人
She was the first body I had that remained... intact.
为了你 我把她放在冰上
I put her on ice just for you.
我本想去把尸体处理掉 但是
I was gonna dispose of the body, but...
我意识到我们之间将会发生欢愉之事
once I realized how well things were going with us,
我想她迟早有用
I thought she could come in handy.
可以练习一下 你懂的
For practice, you know.
刚开始的时候很尴尬
It was awkward at first.
每次接触都让我觉得做作 虚假
Every approach I made felt false, artificial.
我感觉她在看着我
I felt like she was watching me.
审判我
Being judgmental.
我必须承认 我下不了手
I must confess, I couldn't do it.
我本想挖出她的眼睛
I thought about plucking out her eyes.
但后来我意识到 这就不真实了
But then I thought, that's not real,
她必须完整
I need to make this work.
于是我给她翻了个身
So I turned her around.
最终成功了
And finally it happened.
不只一次
More than once.
真是一场胜利
It was a triumph.
比我想象得有过之而无不及 拉娜
Better than I ever thought possible, Lana.
温迪允许我们制♥造♥那个
Wendy allowed us to create
已经在你体内成长的新生命
this life you have growing inside of you.
仔细想来 真是一个小小的奇迹
It's a little miracle, if you think about it.
她的尸体在哪 该死的
Where is her body, goddamn it?
你逃跑之后
Well, after you left me,
我不得不处理掉所有的证据
I had to dispose of all the evidence.
那些烧不掉的
So what I couldn't burn,
我都切碎了
I cut up.
她的尸体分散在
There are pieces of her scattered
普利茅斯到斯普林菲尔德
from Plymouth to Springfield.
但是你知道吗 拉娜
But you know what, Lana?
此番情谊必将永存我心
We'll always have Paris.
哭出来吧 宝贝
Let go, baby.
痛快哭出来吧
Cry your heart out.
掉眼泪并不丢人
There's no shame in tears.
我的母亲
It's my mother.
她是那个 唯一一个
She's the one! The only one
能让我有这种感觉的人
who can make me feel this way.
每次我想起她
Every time I think about her,
就会让我想去做一些事
it makes me want to do things.
-坏事 -约翰尼
- Bad things! - Johnny...
不要让那个婊♥子♥毁掉我们整晚时光
Don't let that bitch ruin our whole night.
现在看着我
Now, look at me.
看着我这动感的身体和饱含奶汁的奶♥子♥
I have a rockin' body and a titty full of milk.
让我帮你去忘了她吧
Let me help you forget about her.
你觉得容易吗 你觉得简单吗
You think it's easy? You think it's easy?
-别这样 宝贝 -我忘不了
- Come on, baby. - I can't forget.
快来 奶水都要喷薄而出了
Come on, I'm about to burst out of my skin.
来帮我嘬出来 让我痛快让我爽
Do me a favor and just give me some relief.
不要 天啊
Please! Oh, God.
不要 宝贝 停下
No! Please, baby, oh, stop.
停手 停手
Stop! Stop!
该去续杯了
Time for a refill.
他们来了
They're here.
快喝
Drink up.
这是你最后一次喝酒
This is your last taste of alcohol.
既然你逃出了荆棘崖
Now that you're out of Briarcliff,
就不会留着那孩子了吧
you'll never keep that baby, will you?
绝不会留着
Not a chance in hell.
所以我不能期待小奥利弗
So I shouldn't expect a little Oliver
每隔几月来探望我了吧
to come visit every few months?
即使我生出他了
Oh, even if I had this thing,
你也永远见不到
you'd never see him.
你将在那椅子上被活活生煎
You're gonna fry in that chair.
我可不这么想 拉娜
I hardly think so, Lana.
我明显疯了
I'm clearly insane.
我会被送去疯人院
I'll be institutionalized.
最糟不过是将在监狱待很长一段时间
At the very worst, I'll live a long life in prison.
也许我还会参加一些心理小组
Maybe I'll even start some therapy groups.
天知道监狱里有多少精神病患
God knows there are some disturbed individuals behind bars.
至于你
As for you,
已经没有任何利用价值了
I have no use for you anymore.
作为我的最后一个受害者你该感到荣幸
Best you should just be known as my last victim.
监狱对你来说太仁慈了
Prison's too good for you.
我无法相信她的一件遗物都找不到
I can't believe the cops didn't find anything connected to her.
-连骨头都没有 -天啊 洛伊斯
- No bones, nothing. - Jesus, Lois,
在这儿说这些真的合适吗
is this really the place? Really?
没关系
It's fine.
他们在火炉里发现很多骨灰
They found a lot of ashes in the furnace.
可能不全是温迪的 但
I know maybe it's not all Wendy, but...
我需要一个地方可以扫墓
I just needed a place to visit
一个让我能怀念她的地方
a place where I can remember her.
当然可以
Of course.
这么做是对的 拉娜
You did the right thing, Lana.
你还准备搬回你原来的房♥子吗
So, are you going to move back into your house?
那地方很宽敞
'Cause... it's a big place,
如果你需要一个室友的话
and if you need a roommate...
那还有些杂物
I have a couple of things
我得收拾干净
I need to tidy up,
一切打点好之后 我准备搬去纽约
when I'm finished, I've decided to move to New York.
我不禁觉得这是我的错
I can't help but feel this is my fault.
别这样 拉娜
Don't do that, Lana.
这不是你的错
It is not your fault.
这是个发狂的疯子干的
This was the work of a crazed maniac.
你为了自卫还不得不杀了他
A man you had to kill in self-defense.
要怪就得怪那个修女
If anyone, it was that nun.
一切皆因一条新闻
It was the story.
我只顾着全力挖掘真♥相♥
I was going to do anything to get that story.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表