我很不能理解啊
should be denied the right to smoke.
受害者尸体在偏远荒地被发现
Victims' bodies were discovered in a remote field,
血液被抽干 并被斩首
drained of blood, decapitated.
杀人动机可能是洗脱种族愧疚感
The murders may have started as a purging of racial guilt
这源自他与黑人♥妻♥子的非法媾和
at what his conditioning would have viewed as an illicit coupling.
知道我为什么来吗 基特
Do you know why I'm here, Kit?
你是法♥院♥派来诊断我的精神病医生
You're the headshrinker the courts sent to see if I'm crazy.
如果你说我疯了 他们就把我永远丢在这儿
If you say I am, they leave me here to rot,
如果你说我没疯
and if you say I'm not,
他们会把我送上法庭 送我上电椅
they put me on trial, and then fry me.
病人很有心计
Patient is manipulative.
但问题是...
Trouble is...
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
-而且那些女人不是我杀的 -那你妻子呢
- And I didn't kill those ladies. - What about your wife?
艾尔玛没死 那尸体没有头
Alma's not dead. That body didn't have a head.
所有尸体都没头 基特
None of the bodies had heads, Kit.
你一开始向警方说的是...
Initially, you told police that you were...
我知道我说了什么
I know what I said!
但那不是艾尔玛
But it wasn't Alma.
我现在知道了
See, I know that now.
因为我的记忆回来了
'Cause I'm starting to remember.
我看见她了
And I saw her.
他们把我们抓走的时候她还活着
After they took us, she was alive.
他们?
They?
外星人吗
The men from outer space?
他们把她带走了
They have her.
诊断结果 急性临床精神错乱
Diagnosis: acute clinical insanity.
奥尔顿医生 您像影子一样无声无息
Dr. Arden, you're like a shadow.
今天我的小帮手过得怎么样
How is my favorite little helper today?
它们昨晚胃口太好了
They had quite the ferocious appetite last night.
-你听到它们的声音了吗 -没有
- Did you hear them? - No.
还以为这篮子会被撕碎呢
Expected to find the basket torn to pieces.
拜托了 医生 您必须告诉我
Please, Doctor, you must tell me--
那些东西是什么
what are these creatures?
时机成熟后再告诉你
All in good time.
你没跟裘德修女说什么吧
You haven't said anything to Sister Jude, now, have you?
当然没有 这是我们的秘密
No, of course not. It's our secret.
很好
Good.
聊表谢意
A small token of my gratitude.
是糖苹果
A candy apple.
看起来很美味 可是...
Looks delicious, but...
我不能吃
I can't.
吃吧
Go ahead.
来咬一口
Have a bite.
修女 人生苦短须尽欢啊
Oh, Sister, life is too short for regrets.
尝尝吧
Take a taste.
不 我真不能吃
No, I really shouldn't.
裘德修女说甜食会引人向恶
Sister Jude says sweets lead to sin.
我说了
I said...
尝一口
take a taste.
皮肤灼伤
照我说的做了吗
Did you do what I said?
你往他身上扔屎了吗
Did you toss your shit at him?
-至少你冲他吐口水了吧 -我做不出
- Did you at least spit at him? - I can't do it.
我没法装疯
I can't fake crazy.
我得在他写完报告整死我之前
What I need to do is escape this place now
赶紧逃出这个地方
before he files that report and I'm screwed.
这里没有出路
There is no escape.
我教过你该如何脱身
I gave you your way out.
想一下
Think.
仔细想想
Think hard.
一定有办法逃出去的
There's got to be a way out of this place.
我得去找艾尔玛
I need to find Alma.
从烘焙房♥入手怎么样
Now, what about the bakery?
不是有送货车吗
Aren't there delivery vans?
你要怎么做
How does that work?
把自己扮成个大面包吗
You disguise yourself as a giant loaf of pumpernickel?
裘德修女
Sister Jude?
我是奥利弗·史莱森医生
I'm Dr. Oliver Thredson.
你就是那位法♥院♥派来的精神病医生
Ah, the court-appointed psychiatrist.
相信你见过我们那位女性杀手了
You've seen our killer of women, I trust.
要怎么处理他呢
So what's it going to be?
是要帮纳税人省下审判的钱
We gonna spare the taxpayers the expense of a trial
还是我又能空出一张病床了
or will I have a bed opening up?
我还没决定
I haven't made a determination yet.
我们可以私下谈谈这里的情况吗
Might we speak privately about the conditions here?
情况
Conditions?
什么情况
What conditions might those be?
我来这里没多久
In just the short time that I've been here,
就目睹了众多骇人事件
I have witnessed appalling things.
虐待
Abuse.
治疗不当
Malpractice.
坦白说 我很震惊
Candidly, I'm shocked.
这是个精神病院 医生
It's a madhouse, doctor.
你还指望看到什么
What did you expect?
我想看到病人接受治疗
I expected some form of treatment.
正规疗法
Therapy.
修女 你的医院还在使用
Sister, your hospital still administers
电击疗法来治疗同性恋
electroshock therapy to treat homosexuality.
这太野蛮了
It's barbaric.
现在的标准做法是行为矫正
Behavior modification is the current standard.
一个意思 不同说法
Tomato, "tomahto".
史莱森医生 容我提醒你一下
You know, Dr. Thredson, let me remind you,
你的工作是给法庭写份建议
your job here is to write a recommendation
以证某一名患者神志究竟是否清醒
to the court regarding the sanity of one patient.
我建议你做好本分工作 少管闲事
So I suggest you do your job and let me do mine.
现在恕我失陪
Now if you'll excuse me,
还有个不幸的家庭需要我们去关怀
there's another unfortunate family who requires our care.
杰德一直是个好孩子
Jed's been a good boy.
他总是很听话
He's always listened.
从来不顶嘴
He's never talked back.
问题出在一个月之前
Our problem started a month ago.
波特夫人 您别担心
Mrs. Potter, you needn't worry.
治疗误入歧途的好孩子是我的专长
Good boys gone bad is my area of expertise.
我在治疗长♥期♥手♥淫♥方面很有一套
I've had great success in curbing the chronic masturbator.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我无意打扰你们
I didn't mean to interrupt.
我们的谈话还没结束 裘德修女
We weren't finished our conversation, Sister Jude.
我没想到你这里有客人
I didn't realize you had company.
我是史莱森医生 这里的精神病医生
I'm Dr. Thredson, psychiatrist here.
-乐意为您服务 -你先出去 医生
- I'm at your service. - You need to leave, doctor.
裘德修女 别这样
Uh, Sister Jude, please.
我们的孩子有麻烦
Our boy is troubled;
我们想听听医生的意见
we could use a doctor's opinion.
我能帮上什么
How can I help?
杰德刚满十七岁
Jed just turned 17.
上个月他都无精打采 喜怒无常
Over the last month, he's grown listless, moody.
有时他甚至几天都不下床
Sometimes he doesn't get up from bed for days.
然后 忽然间 就像有人给他
And then, the next moment, it's like someone
通了电一样 变得举止亢奋
tied a live wire to his body.
青春期确实会出现反抗和叛逆行为
Adolescence can be a time of conflict and rebellion.
不 医生
No, doctor.
杰德...
Jed...
出现了幻觉
...sees things.
他能听见并不存在的声音
He hears voices that aren't there.
我怕他会伤害到我们
I'm afraid he'll bring us harm.
昨天 谷仓传来了可怕的叫声
Yesterday, we heard terrible cries coming from the barn.
当我赶到那里时 发现杰德满身鲜血
When I got there, I found Jed covered in blood,
说着没人能听懂的语言
speaking a language no one could understand.
接着我看见了他干的事
Then I saw what he had done.
他把我们家最好的格恩西奶牛开膛破肚了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表