约翰尼对吗
Johnny, right?
潘多拉吗
Pandora?
是我哦 亲爱的 全新改进版
That's me, honey. New and improved.
三周前生了宝宝
Had my baby three weeks ago.
我只想确认一下
Just wanted to make sure.
网站上的照片
The pictures on the Web site
没展示你美丽的脸
don't show your beautiful face.
你不会看我的脸
Oh, you won't be looking at my face.
我的大咪♥咪♥会吸引你的目光 相信我
Not once these triple D's come out to play, and trust me,
还没有人不满过
I haven't had one complaint yet.
你明白我想要什么对吧
You understand what I want, right?
你说得...说得很清楚了
You were, um... you were very clear.
我一整天都在储备 宝贝
I've been saving up all day, honey.
我只给宝宝喂了瓶配方奶粉
Even gave my baby a bottle of formula
所以我绝对不会没奶水
so there's no way... I'll run dry.
这一对宝贝现在
They're so juicy
乳汁外溢
right now,
都要喷射了
they're ready to burst.
如果你听到哭叫声
If you hear the sound of crying,
会出奶吗
will they leak?
因为我...
'Cause I...
我听说喂母乳的新妈妈会这样
I heard that about new mothers and breast milk.
如果我听到宝宝哭了
If I hear my baby cry,
就会产生一种无法控制的感觉
I get this uncontrollable feeling,
就像打开的水龙头一样
like a faucet opening,
然后我发现自己的
and then I find myself...
胸罩都湿透了
...with a soaking wet bra.
母乳喂养对孩子的早期发育十分重要
Breast-feeding is so important for early development.
我会好好"照顾"你的 约翰尼
I'm gonna take care of you, Johnny.
你只是需要...
All you need is just...
妈妈来疼你一下
a little mothering.
但是你无需哭叫
Yeah. But... you don't have to cry
就能当我的宝宝
to be my baby.
你饿了吗 宝宝
Are you hungry, baby?
你有多想尝尝甜美的乳汁
How bad do you want to taste this?
我想死了
I'd kill for it.
那就到妈妈怀里来吧
Then come to Mama.
起床了
Rise and shine.
几点了
What time is it?
现在你该
Well, it's time for you to
好好陪陪你的孩子了 爸爸
spend some quality time with your baby, Papa.
你对他做了什么
What have you done with him?
给他接种了天花疫苗
He's received his smallpox inoculation,
待会儿
and he's on the schedule
他还要进行割礼
for circumcision later today.
卡尔 你去扶基特起来吧
Carl, you want to help Kit up?
看起来他膝盖不太方便
He looks a little weak in the knees.
我们给他梳洗一下
And let's get him cleaned up.
你对他做了什么
What have you done with him?!
你到底想怎么样 史莱森 你说啊
What's your endgame, Thredson? Just tell me now.
基特 你太不了解我了
Kit, you have a very limited understanding of me.
在这世界上我觉得最不容忽视的
If there's anything in this world that I hold sacred,
就是儿童对爱和保护的需要
it's a child's need for love and protection.
你和我
You and I
都愿意为孩子付出一切
would both move heaven and earth for our children.
别在宝宝周围这样 去角落
Don't do that around the baby. Go to the corner!
所有人 后退 后退
All of you, move back! Move back!
我想给他取名托马斯 是我爷爷的名字
I want to name him Thomas after my grandfather.
好 我喜欢
Yeah. I like that.
你的奶水情况如何 格蕾丝
How's your milk production, Grace?
如果你有
If you're having any trouble
溢乳反应
with your let-down reflex,
我们可以帮你
there are some things that we can do to help with that.
我知道你的一切图谋
I know everything you're up to.
你一点也骗不了我
You don't fool me for one second.
卡尔 小胡椒看上去有点激动
Carl, Pepper seems a bit agitated.
你带她去水疗室
Why don't we take her for a quiet soak
好好泡泡吧
in the hydrotherapy room?
把温度调高十度
And turn up the temperature ten degrees.
看看这样能不能让她放松
See if that helps with her nerves.
其他人 我们要在自助餐厅进行
Everyone else, we'll have a group therapy session
集体心理辅♥导♥
in the cafeteria.
我们都有机会分享
We'll all have a chance to share our feelings
对新生儿的感觉
about the new baby.
你们俩 享受珍贵的奇迹吧
You two, enjoy your precious miracle.
是我疯了
Am I crazy,
还是他看起来有点像我
or does he look a little like me?
他和你简直一模一样
He looks exactly like you.
想抱抱他吗
You want to hold him?
来吧
Come on.
格蕾丝
Grace...
我有许多问题
There are so many questions.
都不知道从何问起
I don't even know where to begin.
我慢慢开始想起来了
It comes back to me in pieces,
但那只是支离破碎的记忆
but they're like shards of broken glass.
它们无法拼凑在一起
They don't... they don't fit together.
告诉我你记得什么
Just tell me what you remember.
什么事都行
Anything.
我祈求一死
I prayed for death.
当我看到一道白光时
I thought my prayers were answered
我以为我的祈祷灵验了
when I saw a bright, white light.
就像老人们说的一样
Just like old people talk about.
我以为那是天堂
I thought it was heaven.
我觉得自己被撕成两半
I felt like I was being torn in half.
我还以为我活不下来了
I didn't think I could survive it.
结果是他
But it was him.
我们的宝宝
Our baby.
他们把他放入我体内
They were putting him inside me.
他怎么长这么快
How did he grow so fast?
那边的时间不同
Time works differently up there.
我感觉过了一百年
It felt like a hundred years to me.
他们和我们不一样 基特
They're not like us, Kit.
他们不残忍♥
They're not cruel.
艾尔玛呢
And Alma?
你说你看到了她
You said you saw her,
她还活着
she was alive.
他们并不完美 基特
They're not perfect, Kit.
他们也会犯错
They make mistakes.
很抱歉 基特
I'm so sorry, Kit.
我知道你有多爱她
I know how much you loved her.
你订下那么多计划
All the plans you made.
生小孩 建立美好生活
To have children, build a life.
你想和艾尔玛一起完成 而不是我
You wanted all that with Alma, not me.
他们想拿她怎么样
What did they want with her?
还有你
With either of you?
我们唯一的联♥系♥是你
Our only link is you.
什么
What?
什么
What?
你很特别 基特
You're special, Kit.
我们的孩子很特别
Our baby is special.
人们会听他的话
People will listen to him.
他会改变世俗的看法
He's gotta change the way people think.
我没考虑过这些事
Well, I don't know about all that.
我只想做一个好父亲
I just want to be a decent father to him.
这也是艾尔玛的遗愿
Alma would want that.
她会希望我做出正确的决定
She'd want me to do the right thing.
嫁给我吧 格蕾丝
Marry me, Grace.
你答应了
That a yeah?
是的
Yeah.
也许主教大人能为我们证婚
Maybe the Monsignor can marry us.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表