请问
Excuse me?
环球影城离这还有多远
We are close to Universal Studios?
离这儿有10英里
It's about ten miles away.
第一遍就听到了
I heard you the first time.
有预订吗
Reservations?
这家旅馆不太合适我们
For us, uh, your hotel is not right.
可以把定金退给我们吗
You will please give us back our deposit?
不退款
No refunds.
但我们需要钱住别家旅馆
But, we need the money for the new hotel.
美国就这样
Welcome to America.
你们已经付了一晚的钱了
Look, you've already paid for one night.
相信我
Trust me.
你们会喜欢上这里的
This place will grow on you.
我忘记问无线动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络的密♥码♥了
I-I forgot to ask you the password for Wi-Fi.
我们这儿没有
We don't have that.
而且这栋楼也没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
In fact, this whole building is a dead zone for cell service.
每个房♥间都有电♥话♥供您使用
There is a telephone in each room for your convenience.
本地电♥话♥都免费
Local calls are free.
如果丢了钥匙要罚50美元
$50 fee for losing your keys.
还需要点别的吗
Anything else I can help you with?
冰块
Ice?
制冰机在第二条走廊尽头左边
Ice machine is down the second hallway to the left.
自便
Knock yourself out.
51号♥房♥间发生了可怕的意外 太可怕了
Terrible accident in room 51; just ghastly!
前台
Front desk.
我们得换房♥间
We must change rooms.
这屋里有股恶臭
There's a terrible smell in here.
这家旅馆很老了
It's a musty hotel.
把换气扇开大点试试
Try running the air conditioner on high.
不 你得给我们换个房♥间
No, you must give us another room!
已经客满了
We're sold out.
没有空房♥了
Nothing available.
那是谁 怎么回事
Who was that?! What was that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
亲爱的 我跟你们一样不知所措
Honey, I'm just as upset as you are.
我希望你们知道
And I want you to know
那个房♥间不会收你们钱的
you will not be charged for that room.
我一秒钟都没法在这里待下去了
I cannot stay in this place one more second!
警♥察♥马上就到
The police will be coming soon.
你们可以在这儿让他们录口供
You can either give them a statement here
也可以回头在监狱里录
or you can talk to them later in jail
因为他们会以逃离现场的罪名逮捕你们
when they arrest you for evasion.
我去帮你们把行李准备好
I'll get your bags ready.
在那之前
Until then,
你们可以待在这里
you can stay here.
我记得你之前说没有空房♥了
I thought you said there's no other room.
这间是不对外开放的
This one, we never rent out.
对不起
We're sorry.
您拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接通
Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
请核对后重新拨♥打♥
Please check the number and dial again.
安吉
Aggie?
我们认为凶手从门房♥那拿走了万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
So, we think our guy lifted the master key from housekeeping.
没人听到动静吗
Nobody heard anything?
看起来两名受害者都是
Looks like both victims were chloroformed
一进门就中了三氯甲烷的毒
the second they walked through the door.
真好
Lovely.
来点亮光
Let's get some light in here.
男性受害者的眼球在烟灰缸里
Male victim's eyeballs are in the ashtray.
还有舌头
And his tongue?
他现在一定疼死了
He's in a world of hurt.
救我...
Get me...
约翰 这片区域已经查看记录过了
John, this area's been documented already.
我还没看过
Not by me.
他们已婚 但不是跟对方
They were married, but not to each other.
他们是婚外恋
They were cheating.
也许是愤怒的配偶干的
Very pissed-off spouse, maybe.
不 这不是情杀
No, this isn't jealousy.
是别的原因
This is something else.
凶手想表达 他们的家人
The killer's saying the families
对所发生的一切视而不见
are blind to what's been going on.
救我出去 救我出去
Get me out of... Get me out...
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir?
我们会救你出去的
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们保证
We promise.
他说的不是这个
That's not what he's saying.
他是说 "帮我拔♥出♥来♥"
He's saying, "Get me out of her."
他还在她体内
He's still inside of her.
他体内应该有壮♥阳♥药♥
You're gonna find male potency drugs in his system;
可能有很多
probably a lot.
现在没法分开他们
You won't be able to detach them here,
只能把他跟女尸一起带回去了
so you're gonna have to take him with the corpse.
把他放下来
Cut him loose.
我要的报告拿来了吗
You have that report for me?
鉴证组还在现场
Forensics is still on the scene.
不 不是今早的凶杀案
No, not from the homicide this morning.
我要马丁·嘉鲍案的报告 上个月的
From the Martin Gamboa case, last month.
被害者姓名 马丁·嘉鲍
The victim's name-- Martin Gamboa,
47岁
age 47.
登记职业为奥斯卡博客写手
Profession listed as Oscar blogger.
凶案发生在被害者位于银湖的家中
187 occurred in victim's home in Silver Lake.
死因是头部受钝力所伤
Victim died from blunt force trauma to the head.
手臂和胸腔有受伤痕迹
There's evidence of wounds on arms and thorax,
有的是自卫伤
some defensive.
凶手想让他先受尽折磨
Whoever did this wanted him to suffer first.
死者右臂桡骨和尺骨
Fractures to the radius and the ulna of the right arm;
以及左臂肱骨都有骨折现象
compound fractures of the humerus of the left arm
有断骨从皮肤内刺出
with bone protrusions through the skin.
直肠腔和颅腔的残余部分内
There are traces of what appear to be gold paint chips
有金漆碎屑的痕迹
in the rectal cavity as well as in what is left of the cranium,
因此 也许可以假定 无论凶器是什么
so it may be assumed that whatever the murder weapon was,
该凶器同时也被用于实施性侵犯
was also used in the sexual assault...
爸爸
Hi, Dad!
今天在学校怎么样
How was school?
挺好的 利兹·库珀在拼字的时候吐了
Good. Lizzy Cooper threw up in the middle of spelling.
虽然恶心 但也很赞
It was gross and awesome at the same time.
男孩们现在管她叫利兹·吐珀了
The boys are calling her Lizzy Puker now.
妈妈还好吗 她要跟我说话吗
How's Mom? Does she want to talk to me?
妈妈 你要跟爸爸打个招呼吗
Hey, Mom, do you want to say hi to Dad?
不用了 亲爱的
No, honey.
你吃饭了吗
Did you eat?
-吃了 -骗人
- Yes. - Liar.
准备好读书了吗 该睡觉了
All right, you ready to read? It's almost bedtime.
劳
Lowe?
三号♥线有你的电♥话♥
You got a call on line three.
让他留言
Take a message.
他很固执 一定要你接电♥话♥
He was pretty adamant.
我也一样
So am I.
爸爸 你接电♥话♥吧
Daddy, you can go.
不
Nope.
我们要做睡前阅读
We read at bedtime.
谁先开始呢
Who's gonna start?
你
You.
好的
All right.
"老天作证 男孩子已经使人♥大♥伤脑筋
"Boys are trying enough to human patience, goodness knows,
"但女孩子更难伺候..."
"but girls are infinitely more so..."
你能把嘉鲍的证词和酒店那案子
Can you cross-reference the Gamboa forensics
交叉做下对比吗 指纹什么的
with the hotel case-- prints, everything?
没问题
You got it.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表