是那个把主教钉在十字架上的疯子吗
That psycho who nailed the Monsignor to the cross?
你知道吗 他杀了七个修女
Did you know killed seven nuns?
七个
Seven.
书名就叫《圣诞老人和七个修女》
I thought of calling it "Santa and the Seven Nuns."
-会不会太做作 -你为什么要写他
- Too campy? - Why are you writing about him?!
天啊
Jesus!
他只不过是另一个疯子
He's just another maniac.
这是我的创作源泉 基特
That's my canvas, Kit.
我找到了自己的特色
I've found my voice.
就像卡波特创作《冷血》
The way Capote did with In Cold Blood.
我写身心残缺男性疯子的视角
I have a perspective on the stunted male psyche
无人能及
that no one else has.
我以此为生
I lived it.
你发誓要扳倒荆棘崖
You swore you were gonna take down Briarcliff.
将真♥相♥公之于众
Expose it to the world.
你答应过裘德
You promised Jude.
你要做记者
You were gonna be a reporter.
而不是这种不入流的名人
Not a cheap celebrity.
世事会变
Things change.
人也会变
People change.
我开始了自己的生活 基特
I built a life for myself, Kit--
衣食无忧的生活
A really substantial life--
我点石成金
And I did it by spinning straw into gold.
当初很可能与今天的状况南辕北辙
It could've gone very differently.
我以为所有人之中
Hm, I would've thought you of all people
你最理解这一切
would understand that.
我理解
I do.
我也尊重你的决定
And I respect you.
-但是这 -相信我
- But this is... - Believe me...
我很清楚我现在可能还被关在那里
I know all too well that I could still be in there,
和那些疯子们一起为面包而垂涎
drooling in the bread dough with all the other lunatics.
提起那些疯子的时候小心措辞
Careful when you talk about those lunatics.
你说的是我妻子
You're talking about my wife.
托马斯喜欢搭建东西
Thomas, he loves to build things--
我前几天给他买♥♥了一套火车模型
I bought him a train set the other day and next thing I know,
他很快就自己把铁轨搭好了
he put the track together by himself.
茱莉亚是个小舞者
Julia is a little dancer.
她喜欢跳舞 就跟她妈妈一样
She loves to dance... just like her mother.
我好想他们
I miss them so much.
他们也想你
They miss you, too.
不 他们都不认识我
No, they don't even know me.
每天晚饭
Every night at dinner,
茱莉亚都让我多拿个盘子 好让你回家就能吃饭
Julia makes me make an extra plate in case you come home hungry.
我愿放弃一切 只为再见他们一面
I'd give anything to see them again.
下次你能带他们来吗 哪怕只有几分钟
Could you bring them next time even if only for a few minutes?
不 还是算了
No, forget it.
你不能带他们来
You can't bring them here.
我很抱歉 艾尔玛
I'm so sorry, Alma.
我不知道你在这里是怎么撑过来的
I don't know how you survived this place.
天哪
Jesus.
我不知道她在那里
I had no idea she was there.
已经不在了
Not anymore.
毫无预兆
There was no warning.
完全没有 她的心跳突然就停止了
No sign at all. Her heart just stopped.
对不起 艾尔玛
I'm sorry, Alma.
我真是个傻瓜
I'm such a fool.
我那些疯狂的计划
All my crazy plans.
看看我们现在的下场
And look where that got us.
我彻底辜负了你
I completely failed you.
还有格蕾丝
And Grace.
还有两个孩子
And those kids.
我会尽力弥补过错
I'm going to try to make it right.
天哪
My God.
除了我们 大家都死了
Everyone's gone but us.
还有一个人活着
Well, there is one person left.
我们之中最坚强的
Toughest one of all.
-什么意思 -裘德
- What do you mean? - Jude.
她还在那里
She's still there.
不可能
That's not possible.
我看到了她的死亡证明
I saw her death certificate.
可我亲眼见到了她
And I saw her.
您希望我们怎么处理她的尸体
Any instructions on how you'd like us to deal with her body?
我要把她带回家 好好安葬
I'm gonna take her home. She'll be buried on our land.
让开 都让开
Move! Move! Move! Move! Move!
我的故事要开演了
Time for my story.
裘德修女
Sister Jude?
裘德修女
Sister Jude.
是我 基特·沃克
It's me... Kit Walker.
他们说你死了
They said you were dead.
我知道
I know they did.
他们偷走了我的版权
Because they stole the rights.
这是我的故事
The rights to my story.
我的人生 一字不差
It's based on my life, every word of it...
我会告诉你
I'll notify you the moment
波翠乐修女着陆的时间
that Sister Bertrille... lands.
波翠乐修女
Sister Bertrille.
她被魔鬼附了身
She's got the Devil in her.
她偷了我的帽子
She stole my hat.
你的帽子
Your hat?
所以她才逃了出去
That's how she did it.
飞出了这个鬼地方
How she managed to fly out of this place.
他们其实不知道
They don't know it,
我用不着帽子
but I don't need the hat.
没有帽子我也能飞
I can fly without it.
总有一天
One of these days,
我要飞出这里
I'm gonna fly my ass right out of here!
等着瞧吧
Watch and see.
我相信你
I don't doubt it.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我怎么会想到
I couldn't know.
我回去过 基特 我去了
I went back there, Kit. I did try.
主教跟我说 她悬梁自尽了
The Monsignor told me she'd hanged herself.
他骗了你 裘德一直被关在那儿
He lied to you. She's been there this whole time.
我不知道你现在还指望我做些什么
I don't know what you expect me to do about that now.
遵守承诺 关掉荆棘崖
What you said you'd do-- get the place shut down.
必须向世人曝光荆棘崖里的事
The world has to know what's going on at Briarcliff.
那地方只有疯子待得下去
The place is a snake pit.
本身就是
And it always has been.
裘德的事我也很难过
And I'm sorry to hear about Jude.
的确闻着伤心见者流泪 但现实一点吧
It's heartbreaking, but let's be real here.
是她一手建立了荆棘崖
Every bed in that place, she made.
她自作自受 与我们无关
Her choice, not ours.
你真的就这么冷血
Can you really be that hard?
我必须如此
I'm as hard as I have to be.
-这样我才能活下来 -打扰一下
- It's what's kept me alive. - I'm sorry.
还有很多读者在等着您给新书签名呢
But there's a dozen more people waiting to get their books signed.
很高兴再次见到你 基特
It really was good to see you again, Kit.
是啊
Yeah, sure.
祝你好运
Good luck out there.
标白点的书打七五折
Everything with a white dot is 25% off.
橙点的半价
Books with orange dots, 50%.
我不是来淘打折书的
I'm not looking for bargains.
我就想找一本书
I'm looking for a particular title.
是本很老的书了
It's a really old book.
我专门收集书籍的第一版
I'm a connoisseur of the... first printing.
你是指初版吗
You mean first edition?
没错
Yeah, that's it.
初版
First edition.
那您来错地儿了
You're in the wrong place.
我们这儿只有整整44年
All we have left are the crap we haven't sold
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表