把笔给我
Give me your pen.
如果他们逮到你写字 会把你关禁闭的
If they catch you writing, they'll throw you in solitary.
尽管到处都是圣像
In spite of the religious icons everywhere,
但这里却是个邪恶的地方
this is a godless place.
想交个朋友吗
You might want a friend.
好吧 希望你享受痛楚
Okay. I hope you like pain.
你一定就是那个新来的姑娘
You must be the new girl.
你当时在那儿
You were there.
-什么 -在奥斯维辛集中营里
- What? - In Auschwitz.
纳粹杀人犯 你这头纳粹猪
Nazi murderer! You Nazi swine!
-来人 -杀人犯 纳粹猪
- Take this one. - Murderer! Nazi swine!
你不记得我了吗 医生 我是安妮
Don't you rember me, Doctor? I am Anne.
安妮·弗兰克
Anne Frank!
是安妮·弗兰克 对吧
So, Anne Frank, is it?
你还活着 真是让成千上万的小学生
What a relief it will be to millions of schoolchildren
感到宽慰啊
to know you survived.
你以为我疯了
You think I'm crazy.
安妮·弗兰克死了
Anne Frank died,
死在1945年的贝尔根·贝尔森集中营
Bergen-Belsen, 1945.
贝尔根—贝尔森集中营内 她的战时日记后来轰动了全世界
就在集中营被解放前的数周
Just weeks before the camp was liberated.
盟军抵达的时候看到了漫山遍野的尸体
There were so many bodies when the Allies arrived--
成千上万
thousands...
埋葬在一整个墓坑里
buried in mass graves--
但我并不是其中一员
but I wasn't one of them.
我生命垂危 无力喊出自己的名字
I was too sick to tell anyone my name,
更有甚都难以回答
even if they had asked.
英国人照料我们 使我们基本康复
The Brits nursed us back to some semblance of health.
后来我藏在德国的街道里
Afterwards, I kept to the streets in Germany.
成了个扒手 小偷
A pickpocket, a thief.
然后我遇到了一名士兵
And then I met a soldier.
威廉·斯♥诺♥二等兵 来自新泽西州的卢瑟福
Private William Snow of Rutherford, New Jersey.
他救了我
He saved me.
他把我带到美国
He brought me to America.
所以你是个已婚女人
So you're a married lady.
是个寡妇
A widow.
朝鲜战争期间 威廉
William was called back to service
被征召回战场服役
during the Korean Conflict.
他于52年在那里遇害
He was killed there in '52.
同一年
That same year,
我的日记在美国出版
my diary was published here in America.
到那时我才知道
Only then did I realize
宾姆[安妮父亲小名]在战争中幸存下来了
that Pim had survived the war.
但是你
And you made
并没试过联♥系♥你的父亲
no attempt to contact your father?
一开始
I wanted to,
我本想去的
at first.
但他有了新的家庭 新的生活
But he had a new family, a new life.
但更重要的 正是那本日记
But more than that, it was the diary.
人们终于开始关注
People finally started to pay attention
我们所遭受的苦难
to what they'd done to us.
都要归功于一名15岁被迫♥害♥至死的女孩
All because of a martyred -year-old girl.
她必须停留在15岁
She had to stay 15.
必须牺牲
And a martyr.
我死了比活着作用更大
I could do more good dead than alive.
你的故事
Your story
真是不堪入耳
is indecent.
不 你的作为才是不堪入目
No, you are indecent.
你让一名纳粹战犯在这里工作
You have a Nazi war criminal working here.
我觉得自己陷入了道德困境 基特
I find myself in a bit of an ethical dilemma, Kit.
如果我认定你神志正常
If I deem you as sane,
你八成要上电椅
you'll almost certainly go to the electric chair,
但如果我判定你不适合受审
but if I... judge you unfit to stand trial,
你将在这里度过余生
you'll be allowed to live out the rest of your days here.
那 问题是什么
So... what's the problem?
问题在于我不认为你疯了
The problem is I don't think you're crazy.
但我也不相信你是个魔鬼
But I don't think you're evil.
你认为我是无辜的吗
You think I'm innocent?
某些方面 的确如此
In some ways, yes.
野蛮社会的无辜受害者
The innocent victim of a brutish society
这驱使你犯下如此可怕的罪行
which drove you to commit acts so terrible,
所以 和你的人格完全相反
so... antithetical to who you are as a person
你的灵魂精心编造出外星人绑♥架♥的幻想
that your psyche concocted this elaborate fantasy about alien abduction
以洗脱你心中的愧疚
to absolve you of your guilt.
不
No.
这不是真的
That's not true.
我认为这就是真♥相♥
I believe it is.
不过把你的性命交给州政♥府♥处置
But I also believe that your death
也不是件道德高尚的行为
at the hands of the state serves no moral purpose.
仔细听我说 基特
Listen to me very carefully, Kit.
我愿意对法庭说谎 救你一命
I'm willing to lie to the courts in order to save your life,
但有一个条件
but only under one condition:
之后我们相处的每一天
that for the rest of our time together,
你都要直面你所做的一切
you face the truth of what you've done.
如果你能做到这一点
If you can do that,
我也算是在这里做了件善事
then I'll be able to leave here feeling I've done some good.
我告诉过你事件的来龙去脉
I already told you what happened.
是的
Yes.
现在让我来告诉你吧
Now let me tell you.
他那时不叫奥尔顿
He wasn't called Arden then.
他叫高帕
He was Gruper.
汉斯·高帕
Hans Gruper.
是纳粹党卫军成员
He was SS.
但他和别的党卫队员不一样
And he was not like the others.
我是在到达奥斯威辛的那晚见到他的
I saw him the night we arrived in Auschwitz.
那是我们抵达的第一站
That's where they sent us first.
他看起来善良又温和
He seemed kind... gentle.
我记得当时有一对双胞胎男孩
I remember that there were two boys, twins,
当卫兵赶着别的孩子向外走时
and when the guards herded the other children away,
高帕救了那对双胞胎
Gruper saved those twins.
记得当时我觉得他们真幸运
I can recall thinking that they were lucky.
但在奥斯维辛 没人是幸运的
But nobody was lucky in Auschwitz.
当时我并不知道
I didn't know it then,
但高帕医生从没拯救过一个灵魂
but Dr. Gruper never saved a single soul.
他定期来女营房♥看我们
He would visit us regularly in the women's barracks,
给我们带糖果 巧克力
bring us sweets, chocolates.
他在场时 卫兵从不殴打我们
The guards would never strike us when he was present.
他说 他想帮助我们
He wanted to help, he said.
但也会说 他无力医治所有的女孩
But he couldn't treat all the girls, he would say.
所以他交给上天决定
So he left it to chance.
当她们回来的时候
And when they came back,
如果能回来的话
if they came back...
有了些变化
something had changed.
他把她们变成了病人
He had made them sick.
不知他做了些什么
Whatever he'd done to them.
她们不敢说出来
They'd be afraid to speak out.
她们被迫发誓保密
They'd be sworn to secrecy.
你和艾尔玛秘密结婚了
You married Alma in secret.
你觉得你不能告诉任何人
You didn't feel you could tell anyone.
随着时间流逝 本该是你最大的喜悦
And as time passed, what should've been your greatest joy
却成了你最大的耻辱
became your greatest shame.
日积月累的压力亟需释放
And the pressure in you built and needed a release.
于是你找到了方法
And it found one.
1月16日
On... January 16,
堂娜·波顿 图书管♥理♥员♥
Donna Burton, a librarian, was abducted from
在沃索基郡图书馆前被绑♥架♥
the Wausaukee County Library--
距你工作的加油站不远
a short drive from the gas station where you worked.
她的尸体两天后被人发现
Her remains were found two days later.
被剥了皮
Her skin had been removed.
没有头
So had her head.
基特 为什么要剥皮
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表