That won't be necessary.
我自己来
I want to do it myself.
有时 上帝为昭示圣意
As a sign of sanctity,
会使尸体
sometimes God permits the dead body
散发幽香
to admit an odor of sweet perfume.
据说 圣泰瑞莎修女逝世后
It was said than when Santa Theresa de Avila died,
周身散发着玫瑰的清香
the smell of roses lingered
香气弥漫久久不散
in the convent for days.
那么主教您现在闻到了什么呢
What do you smell now, Monsignor?
只闻到了腐烂的气息
Nothing but decay.
三点整 真准时
Three o'clock, right on time.
您要我在边上守着吗
Want me to stick around?
这小子今天很不老实
He's got some attitude today.
没事的 卡尔
We'll be just fine, Carl.
谢了
Thank you.
别指望我告诉你
There's nothing you can do to me
录音带藏在哪里
to make me tell you where that tape's at.
这点我很清楚
Oh, I'm well aware of that.
我早就摸清你了 基特
I diagnosed you long ago, Kit.
我知道你是那种宁为玉碎不为瓦全的人
I know you'd rather die than give me what I want.
但你内心深处有一股更强大的冲动
But there's an impulse in you that runs even deeper
你更希望成为救世主 而不仅是殉道士
than your martyr complex, and that's your savior complex.
尤其还爱英雄救美
Particularly when it comes to women.
况且还是一个
And, one would assume...
有孩子的女人
children.
基特
Kit.
格蕾丝
Grace?
别动
No.
别再靠近了
That's close enough.
这不可能
It's not possible.
-可你已经 -死了
- You were... - Dead?
至少奥尔顿医生的验尸报告是这么说的
At least according to Dr. Arden's postmortem report.
不过 看格蕾丝现在的情况
Now, given Grace's condition,
要么是奥尔顿医生作出了
one would either have to judge Arden as guilty of
现代医学史上
one of the most egregious misdiagnoses
最荒谬的误诊
in the history of modern medicine,
要么就是他在实验室里
or conclude that he's been up to something
创造了不可思议的奇迹
quite extraordinary in that laboratory of his.
格蕾丝说
Grace...
那是你儿子
says that's your son.
现在 我们该怎么办呢
Now, what are we to make of that?
是真的吗
Is it true?
是真的
It's true.
你相信她 对吧 基特
You believe her, don't you, Kit?
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
全看你的表现了
That's entirely up to you.
真不想打扰你的雅兴 但是
I don't want to ruin it for you, but...
东西已经转移了
spot jumps.
录音带在哪儿 贱♥人♥
Where is the tape, you bitch?
奥利弗 你怎么能这么对我说话
Oliver, is that any way to speak to
我肚子里怀的可是你尚未出生的孩子
the mother of your unborn child?
而且现在也只有我知道录音带在哪
I'm the only one who knows where it is now.
基特也帮不了你
Kit's not going to find out.
如果你敢动他一根汗毛 哪怕只有一根
And if you do anything to him, anything at all,
又或者敢拿其他人威胁我
or anyone else for that matter,
我自有方法把录音带交给警♥察♥
I'll find a way to get it to the police.
你知道我有这个能耐的 奥利弗
You know I can do it, Oliver.
我胆子特别大 记得吗
I'm goddamn plucky, remember?
玛格丽特
Margaret.
凯文
Kevin.
还有
And, uh...
米尔顿
Milton.
多茜 多...
Doris... Dor...
多...
Dor...
不对 是多莉
No, Dolly. Dolly.
克莱德
Clyde.
院长
Mother?
你好啊 裘德
Hello, Jude.
女修道院的院长
Mother... Superior.
克劳迪娅 克劳迪娅院长
Claudia. Mother Claudia.
主教说你一直在叫我的名字
The Monsignor said you were speaking my name.
我想和你道个别
Wanted to say good-bye.
道别
Good-bye?
我要去罗马了
I'm going to Rome.
主教
The Monsignor--
就要带我去罗马了
taking me to Rome.
我们要成为教皇了
We're going to be Pope.
我们会结婚
We're getting married.
他最爱我的厨艺了
He likes my cooking.
我是他的稀世珍宝
I'm a rare bird.
现在罗马暖和吗
Is it warm in Rome now?
她想把他抢走
She tried to steal... him away.
她和他翻云覆雨
She rubbed her naked body on him.
媚惑红 媚惑红
Ravish Me Red. Ravish Me Red.
裘德
Jude.
他杀了她
He killed her.
他不得已的
He had to.
我们将在梵蒂冈举♥行♥婚礼
We're getting married in the Vatican.
恶魔心生嫉妒
The Devil was jealous.
放松心情
Try and rest your mind.
你有些神志不清了
You're a little confused.
看到那个抽烟的女人了吗
Do you see that woman over there, smoking a cigarette?
看到了
Yes.
她叫拉娜·温特斯
Her name is Lana Winters.
她不属于这里
She doesn't belong here.
是我把她关进来的
I put her here.
帮她
Help her...
逃出去
get out.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表