为什么你看见你兄弟眼中有刺
Why do you look for the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye...
却不见自己眼中有梁木呢
and pay no attention to the plank in your own?
我看见那个女孩了 你对谢莉的所为
I saw that girl, what you did to Shelly.
那都是为了推进研究
All in the name of progress.
我们不是一致认同了吗
Isn't that what we agreed upon?
不 你告诉我那是为了全人类更高的利益
No, you told me this was for the greater good.
你肢解了她
You mutilated her!
也许吧
Perhaps.
但你搞错了重点
But you're missing the entire point.
荆棘崖是废人的收容站
Briarcliff is a receptacle for human waste.
每一个病人都是
Each patient a perfect example
进化失败的完美例证
of an evolutionary failure.
*耶♥和♥华♥*
*Jesus...*
就是这样
Oh, yeah.
*爱我*
*Loves me*
对 就这样 脱掉
Oh, yeah, that's it, that's it
爽啊
Yeah, oh.
这就是你说的清理垃圾吗 斯派维先生
Another mess to clean up, Mr. Spivey?
你似乎把杂物间当成"操场"了嘛
You seemed to have mistaken the broom closet for the playground,
曾经你就是在操场对着
where you used to expose yourself
年幼的男孩女孩露阴的吧
to innocent little boys and girls.
不 没有对男孩 医生
No, never the boys, Doc.
我有自己的标准
I had my standards.
你已经完全堕落了
You are utterly depraved.
你没有一点点长进
You've done nothing to improve yourself.
不 医生 你错了
No, you're wrong, Doc.
我已经焕然一新了
I'm a new man.
我曾经有那种恶心的冲动
I used to have these disgusting urges
我不打碎自己的蛋蛋 就根本无法抑制住
that wouldn't quit until I busted a nut--
甚至在公共场合也如此
I mean, even in public--
但我现在不会到处脱裤子露阴了
but I'm not sneaking around with my pants down anymore.
是玛丽·尤妮斯修女要求我
It was Sister Mary Eunice that asked me
来偷看她鲜嫩的阴♥户♥的
to come watch her flash her pussy...
我的目的是赋予这些废人生命的意义
My aim was to give these wasted lives purpose, meaning,
而且我成功了
and I've succeeded
超乎了我的想象
beyond my wildest imagination.
我进行的梅毒和结核菌结合的实验
My experiments with a combination of syphilis and tuberculosis
产生了医学史上前所未见的结果
have produced results unseen in the history of medical science.
当这些病人来这里的时候 他们都算不上人
When they arrived here, these patients were less than men.
现在 因为我
Now, because of me,
他们优于常人了
they're more than human.
你要不要来看看你仁慈的产物呢
Would you care to see what your benevolence has produced?
见证人类进化的下一个阶段吧
Witness the next stage of human evolution.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
你究竟为什么这么做
Why on earth would you do this?
为什么
Why?
一旦俄♥罗♥斯♥发射核弹
When the Russians launch their nuclear missiles,
二千万美国人会立刻被烧成灰
20 million Americans will be incinerated instantly.
另外二千万会缓慢而痛苦地死去
Another 20 million will suffer a slow, agonizing death.
物竞天择的确会淘汰弱者
Natural selection would have weeded out the weak,
但那需要漫长的时间
but only over the course of time.
但我成功地改善了人类物种
Whereas I have managed to improve the species now,
那样我们就会在原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
so that we can survive the atomic blast,
和核辐射下存活
live through the radiation and become
并且重新成为主宰
dominant once again.
你应该被关起来
You should be locked away.
和你一起吗
With you to keep me company?
神父 我们在一条船上
We're in this together, Father.
记得吗
Remember?
你给予了你的祝福 实验设备
You gave me your blessing, along with the facility
以及实验品
and the subjects.
我不能让这再继续下去了
I cannot allow this to continue.
我要把它曝光
I have to expose this to the light of day.
一旦你撕开一道裂口
If you do open that window,
那荆棘崖的所有秘密都会大白天下
the light will illuminate everything in Briarcliff.
我说的是所有
And I mean everything.
对 我就料想你不敢
Yes, that's what I thought.
你给我听着
Now, you listen to me.
你和我之间没什么好担心的
You and I have nothing to fear from each other.
但是 我们面临着共同的威胁
However, we do have a threat in common.
我们都知道真正的危险所在
We both know where the real danger lies.
我能试试吗
Can I try that?
你太小了不能用刀 会切到自己的
You're too young to use a knife. You'll cut yourself.
你妈妈为什么把你扔在这儿呢
Why'd your mother abandon you here anyway?
-她害怕我 -真的吗 为什么
- She's scared of me. - Really? Why?
她认为我杀了乔茜
She thinks I killed Josie.
是你吗
Did you?
不是
No.
-就是你杀的 -你怎么知道
- Did so. - How do you know?
我无所不知
I know everything.
我是魔鬼
I'm the devil.
乔茜 她该死
She deserved it, that Josie.
她是个小骗人精
She was a phony little shit.
她根本不喜欢你
She didn't even like you.
她跟你一起玩
She just played with you
只因为她妈妈告诉她这么做
because her mother told her to.
但是你很幸运
But you're lucky,
因为你身藏最原始真实的冲动
because you were born with the gift of authentic impulse.
别让他们毁了这天赋
Don't ever let them kill it.
为了做一个好姑娘 我浪费了太多时间
I wasted so much time trying to be a good girl.
我最想要的
All I wanted in the whole world
只是人们都喜欢我
was for people to like me.
好了 大家 是时候了
Okay, okay everyone, it's time!
让我们一起欢迎玛丽·尤妮斯·麦基
Let's all welcome Mary Eunice McKee
来到我们的年度泳池盛会
to our annual pool event.
你为什么不站到跳板上去呢 玛丽·尤妮斯
Hey, why don't you get up on the diving board, Mary Eunice?
你是我们今天的荣誉嘉宾
You're our guest of honor today.
去吧
Go ahead.
大家注意一下
All right, everyone.
我数到三
On the count of three,
我们一起脱掉长袍
we're all gonna drop our robes.
一
One...
二
Two...
三
Three!
大家都欺负我
I was just everyone's victim.
可怜的玛丽·尤妮斯
Poor Mary Eunice.
我认为唯一安全的地方就是上帝的庇护所
The only place I thought I'd be safe was with God.
上帝
God.
世上没有上帝 你知道吧
You know there's no God, right?
你早就搞明白了
You already figured out that
那只是人们捏造的一堆狗屁谎言
it's just a bunch of crap someone made up
阻止你做真实的自己
to keep you from being who you are,
阻止你做真正想做的事
from doing what you really want to do.
真是够蠢的
What a chump.
瞧瞧那让我的下场
Look where it got me.
沦落至此 受一个刻薄老婊♥子♥的气
Right here, taking shit from a mean old bitch
她竟然喝酒 而且穿劣质红色内衣
who drinks and wears trashy red lingerie
就穿在她的修道服里面
under her habit.
但不会太久的
But not for long.
他们准备把我锁在房♥间里
They're gonna lock me up in my room.
我再也不能做我想做的事了
I'll never be able to do anything I want ever again.
不要怨天尤人
Don't be a whiner.
你比他们聪明
You're smarter than they are.
难道你忘了吗
Don't you ever forget it.
也许你需要学会保护自己
Maybe you just need to learn how to defend yourself.
好的 不见不散
Fine. We'll be expecting you.
主教
Monsignor.
成功化解危机了
Crisis averted.
她离开了
I mean, she-she went off
把女儿留在这儿
and-and left her daughter here,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表