Given that you've just been released
而贝特朗小姐还被羁押在此
and Miss Bertrand's confined here.
所以你得放了她
That's why you're gonna let her out.
请再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
你要释放格蕾丝
You're gonna let Grace out of this place.
然后你要打电♥话♥给圣乌苏拉圣走失儿童之家
Then you're gonna call over to St. Ursula's
告诉他们小托马斯的家人要来接他
and tell them little Thomas' folks are coming to pick him up.
如果你这么做了
If you do that,
我们就再不会打搅你
we'll never bother you again.
否则
Otherwise,
我也许会向记者们爆料
I might have to start talking to those reporters.
相信我
And believe me,
我有好多故事呢
I have a lot of stories.
你一定有
I bet you do.
理智点 你不会真要我
Be reasonable, you can't seriously expect me to release
放一个斧头女杀手重返社会吧
an axe murderess back into the community.
我可不是在请求你
I'm not asking you to.
你只要把她的尸体还给我
All you got to do is release her body to me.
她的尸体
Her body?
打什么哑谜呢
Is this a riddle?
-格蕾丝还没死 -看看她的文件
- Grace isn't dead. - Look at her file.
你会在里面发现一张死亡证明
In it you'll find a death certificate
是奥尔顿医生失踪之前写的
made out by Dr. Arden before he disappeared.
弗兰克·麦肯作为目击者签了名
Frank McCann signed it as a witness.
她的死亡证明
Her death certificate?
官方证明 如果有人问起
Officially, if anybody ever asks,
格蕾丝·贝特朗已经死在这里了
Grace Bertrand died here.
事情已经尘埃落定
It's already taken care of.
你不必撒谎
You don't got to lie.
我不用说出真♥相♥
I don't got to tell the truth.
你可以一劳永逸 神父
You can make all your problems go away, Father.
没人会知道
Nobody ever needs to know.
等等
Wait.
我来开门
Let me get the door.
就是这里
Here you go.
这是你家吗
This is yours?
我甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
这也是你的家
'Kay, this is your home, too.
走吧
Come on.
也许...
I thought maybe, uh...
-我们可以养匹马 -一匹马
- we could get a horse. - A horse?
是的 但要你来照料它
Yeah, as long as you take care of it.
我对马可是一无所知
I don't know jack shit about horses.
钥匙还在
Still there.
不要奢望是一座城♥堡♥
Don't expect a castle.
快把门打开
Open the goddamn door.
我都没机会打扫干净
I never got a chance to clean up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
Don't be.
我们可以一起打扫
We can do it together.
房♥子很漂亮
It's a great house.
还不在荆棘崖
And it's not Briarcliff.
不在荆棘崖
It's not Briarcliff.
是谁
Hello?
你没事吧
You okay?
你确定要这么做吗
You're sure this is what you want?
是的
Oh, yes.
毋庸置疑
There's no doubt about it.
我可不想怀着这个孩子
This is not a baby I want to carry around inside me.
换另一种生活 我很乐意生个小孩
In a different life, I would have loved to have had a baby.
但是我的爱人被谋杀了
But my lover was murdered...
凶手就是强♥奸♥我的人 我还因此怀孕
by the man who raped me... and got me pregnant.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你找我算是找对了
I'm glad you found me.
那我们开始吧
Let's get started.
腰以下的衣物都脱了
Remove everything from the waist down.
所需用具应该都消过毒了吧
I take it everything's been sterilized.
全都用开水烫过了
I soak them in boiling water.
我有个电热水壶
There's an electric teakettle.
要在医院里搞到消毒器械
Those sterilizing machines are too cumbersome
实在是太难了
to smuggle out of the hospital.
别担心 没问题的
Don't worry, it'll be fine.
姑娘 把双腿张开吧
Now, open your legs, Jane.
别再叫了
I'm gonna have to ask you not to make any more sounds.
我之前跟你说过
As I explained to you earlier,
不能引人注目
we can't afford to draw attention to ourselves.
对不起
I'm sorry.
亲爱的 腿再张开些
A little wider, honey.
再张开些 亲爱的
A little wider, honey.
不要
Stop!
我不能这么做
I can't.
不要再有人死了
No more death.
不要了
No more.
我在荆棘崖庄园的亲身经历
事件回忆录
作者:拉娜·温特斯
死的人还真多
That's a lot of dead people.
他们也算是人吗
If that's what they are.
我没说他们全死了
I'm not saying they're all dead.
我只是说 在过去的两年里
I'm saying they all disappeared from Briarcliff
他们都在荆棘崖失踪了
in the last two years,
而且消失得不明不白
all under suspicious circumstances.
我在那的短短时间里 就有五人失踪
Five of them in just the short time I was there.
何必给自己添堵呢 温特斯小姐
Should you be upsetting yourself, uh, Miss Winters?
我很好
I'm fine.
我不是给自己添堵 倒是你们让我很不爽
I'm not upsetting myself; you're upsetting me.
我说的话你们压根没听进去
You're not listening to what I'm saying.
我们一直听着呢
No, we are listening.
我只是不清楚 您希望我们做什么
I'm just not sure what you want us to do.
我要你们带我回去
I want you to get me back in there.
那里有个人能证实
There is one person there who can substantiate
我所说的句句属实 她曾是那里的主管
every allegation I've made-- she used to run the place.
裘德修女吗
Sister Jude?
她现在是那里的病人
She's a patient there now.
他们将她强行囚禁
She's being held against her will.
荆棘崖的人不会让我见她的
They won't let me see her.
他们连大门都不会让我进的
They won't even let me in the front door.
荆棘崖是私立机构
Well, they are a private institution.
没错 可如果我们有法♥院♥的传令
Yes, but if you got a court order...
那位女修道院的院长呢
What about this Mother Superior?
你说救你出来的那个人 克劳迪娅
The one you say got you out-- Claudia.
-她帮不了你吗 -她被调到波多黎各了
- Can't she help you? - Transferred to Puerto Rico.
还没等她开口
The moment she started making noise,
大主教管区就把她弄走了
the archdiocese got rid of her.
求你们了
Please.
能帮帮我吗
Will you help me?
那是他的孩子 对吗
That's his baby, isn't it?
血脸杀手就是他的亲生父亲
Bloody Face-- he's the father.
这孩子没有父亲
This baby doesn't have a father.
你还真是固执惹人怜啊
You're one tough cookie, you know that?
我是很固执
I am tough.
但绝不要人怜
But I'm no cookie.
你是蒂莫西·霍华德吗
Timothy Howard?
打扰了 主教大人
I'm sorry, Monsignor.
怎么回事
What's the meaning of this?
我们有法♥院♥传令 要见你们一位病人
This is a court order giving us access to one of your patients.
裘德修女
Sister Jude--
我们现在就要见她
we want to speak to her right now.
恐怕此事绝无可能了
I'm afraid that's impossible.
我才不管你给她灌了多少药
I don't give a shit how many pills you've got her doped up with.
裘德修女去世了
Sister Jude is dead.
我不相信你的鬼话
I don't believe you.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表