-你为什么要这么对我 -为什么她对
- Why are you doing this to me? - Why did she take
我们十年的婚姻毫不留恋 说断就断
ten years of marriage and flush it down the toilet?
为什么我看到
Why did I catch another man
别的男人在我的床上操♥我♥老婆
screwing my wife in my own bed?
我没对你做什么
I didn't do anything to you.
这都是你自找的
You brought this on yourself.
不要
No.
怎么又是你
Not you.
我好不容易才逃出来
Not after everything.
我再也受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
谎言 背叛 欺骗
The lies, the betrayal, the cheating.
都要结束了
It's all going to end.
不要动
Try not to move.
会很痛的
You'll be in terrible pain.
你可真是经历了不少啊
You've had quite the adventure.
警♥察♥说车祸非常触目惊心
The police said the car accident was horrific.
恐怕对司机来说就是致命了
I'm afraid it was fatal for the driver.
但你现在安全了
But you're safe now.
回到荆棘崖这个你该待的地方
Back to Briarcliff, where you belong.
天啊
Oh, god.
不要
Oh, no.
我的天啊
Oh, my...!
天啊
Oh, god.
我去叫救护车
I'll call an ambulance.
听着 听着
Listen, listen.
-什么 -听着
- What? - Listen, listen.
奥尔顿干了这些
Arden did this.
不 不 修女 修女
No, no, nun, nun.
什么 什么
What, what?
-什么 -一名修女
- What did...? - A nun...
一名修女
A nun. A nun...
一名修女吗
A nun?!
你手下的一个修女们
One of... Yours.
你的修女们
Yours...
我们需要帮助
We have to get you help!
话务员 给我接警♥察♥局
Operator, get me the police.
天啊 不要
Oh, god, no!
朱迪
Judy!
朱迪 你还活着吗
Judy, you alive in there?
稍等
Hold on.
特里
Hey... Terry.
上帝啊 朱迪 我敲了十分钟了
Jesus, Judy, I've been out here knocking for ten minutes.
稍等
Hang on.
快请进
Hey, come on in.
抱歉有点乱
Excuse the clutter.
你昨晚干什么去了
Where were you last night?
-昨晚吗 -我们在白玫瑰餐厅有演出
- Last night? - We had a gig at The White Rose.
你没来
You didn't show up.
-害的我们缺了个歌♥手 -该死
- We had to go on without a singer. - Oh, shit.
我身体有点不太舒服
I-I've, I've been a little under the weather.
能看出来
I can see that.
开窗透透气吧
Might want to open a window.
这里乌烟瘴气的
It's pretty ripe in here.
演出怎么样
How'd it go?
挺好的
Uh, went great.
巴里叫来了他的表妹
Barry called his cousin,
她在第三场的时候来了
And she got there by the third set.
这是什么
What's this?
一点帮你渡过难关的慰问金
Just a little something to tide you over.
你被开除了 朱迪
You're out of the band, Judy.
什么 就因为缺席了一次演出吗
What, because of one gig?
不是这一次的问题
It's not just the one gig.
你不在状态也有段时间了
You've been slipping for a long time.
我们都注意到了
We all noticed it,
昨晚巴里的表妹救完场
and it got real clear last night
大家就都对此心照不宣了
after Barry's cousin filled in.
巴里的表妹
Barry's cousin?
她昨晚变身黛娜·萧尔了吗
What, she's Dinah Shore all of a sudden?
她不需要这样
She don't have to be.
她跟大家很合拍
She was on key.
他想要让他的胖表妹上位很久了
He's been trying to get his fat cousin in there for months now.
这是个阴谋
No, this is a conspiracy.
针对我的阴谋
This is a conspiracy against me!
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
等等 我现在应该怎么办
Wait, hey, what do I have to do?
求你了 特里
Come on, Terry.
过来 告诉我该怎么办
Come on, man, tell me, just tell me what I've got to do.
-停手 -快过来
- Stop it. - Come on.
我会让你爽翻天的
I can make you feel real good.
-你知道的 我一直好奇... -朱迪
- You know, I've always wondered... - Judy,
不要自取其辱了
You are embarrassing yourself.
和黑人做是什么感觉
what it felt like with a colored man.
停手 你让人恶心
Stop it! You smell of vomit.
里面有张卡片 上面有号♥码
There's a card in there, with a number.
一个警探让你找他
A detective, uh, wants you to call him.
什么
What?
上周四晚 距离俱乐部几条街的地方
Yeah, uh, there was a hit-and-run
发生了一起肇事逃逸事件
couple blocks from the club last Thursday night.
一个小女孩被撞倒
A little girl got run down,
警♥察♥想寻找目击证人
and cops want to know if anybody saw anything.
保重 朱迪
Take care, Judy.
回头见
We'll see you around.
对肇事逃逸司机的搜寻今晚仍在进行
The search continues tonight for the hit-and-run driver responsible...
打扰了 小姐 你没事吧
Excuse me, miss, is everything all right?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有
No.
我很好
I'm fine.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
喂
Hello.
朱迪·马汀
Judy Martin?
你是谁
Who is this?
是你良知的呼唤
It's your conscience calling.
玛丽·尤妮斯 你做了什么
Mary Eunice, what have you done?
我做了什么
What have I done?
不不不
No, no, no.
应该问 你做了什么
The question is: What have you done?
地板上躺着的死人
That dead man lying on the floor--
他在调查你
He was investigating you,
他的报告应该都写着呢
Or so his papers all show.
15年前的肇事逃逸案
A 15-year-old unsolved hit-and-run case.
你怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
我无所不知
I know everything.
我想什么我都知道 记得吗
I was in your head, remember?
不知所措了吗 老东西
Lose your place, old man?
别妄想能回到这了 朱迪
Don't even think about coming back here, Judy.
抓紧逃跑吧
You might want to start running now,
但事实是 你以为你能跑多远
though the truth is, how far do you think you can get?
我留下了一瓶肯塔基酒 少♥儿♥不♥宜♥哦
I left a bottle of, um, Kentucky's, something adults for you.
还留下点别的东西
I left something else there for you, too.
你又操之过急了
You jumped the gun again.
这只是个瞬间的想法
It was a passing thought.
只是一闪而过
Nothing but a passing thought.
你的歌♥这次有些不同
Your song was different this time.
更哀怨悲恸 更打动人心
Much more plaintive and piercing.
永远别信一个酒鬼
Never trust a drunk.
我只是个喊"狼来了"的小女孩
I'm just the little girl who cried wolf.
你还没受够我吗
Aren't you sick of me yet?
有人召唤我就出现 这是我的职责 裘德
I come when I'm called, it's what I do, Jude.
我从不对人评头论足
I don't judge, I never judge.
这次有什么不同
What was so different this time?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表