好像我们这里是私人儿童监护所
as if we're some kind of personal child care facility.
看在上帝的份上
For heaven's sakes,
你脸上是什么表情 蒂莫西
what is that expression on your face, Timothy?
似乎荆棘崖疯人院对你来说已经是不小的负担
It seems Briarcliff's become quite a burden for you.
没有 没有
No, no.
我们刚经历一阵艰难的日子
We just had a few, uh, difficult days,
但秩序已经恢复
but the order has been restored...
修女 我联♥系♥了一个同僚
Sister, I've contacted a colleague,
匹兹堡的伯纳德神父
Father Bernard, in Pittsburgh.
他刚为问题少女新开一处教化所
He's just opened a home for wayward girls.
我极力推荐你去管理
I've recommended you highly to run it.
你是要辞退我吗
Are you firing me?
你已迷失自我了
You've lost your way.
你需要一个新的开始
You need a new beginning.
我已经帮你订好洛根机场的机票
You're booked on a plane out of Logan Airport.
星期五早上八点半
Friday morning, 8:30 a.m.
是因为奥尔顿医生的事 对吧
This is... this is all about Dr. Arden, isn't it?
奥尔顿医生不是问题所在
Dr. Arden is not the issue here!
奥尔顿医生就是问题所在
Dr. Arden is entirely the issue here!
他挑唆你跟我做对
He's turned you against me,
但我的判断没错
but I was right about him.
收拾东西走人 修女
Pack up your things, Sister.
詹妮·雷诺兹的妈妈来过把她接走了
Little Jenny Reynolds' mother came by and picked her up.
那很好
That's fine.
还有别的事吗 修女
Is there anything else, Sister?
没有 修女
No, Sister.
有 修女 您在干什么
Yes, Sister. What are you doing?
我在打包
I'm packing.
我要离开荆棘崖
I'm leaving Briarcliff.
主教大人"英明"地决定
The Monsignor, in his wisdom, has decided
让我去别处高就
that my talents would serve better elsewhere.
我被驱逐到匹兹堡
Pittsburgh, as it turns out.
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh?
不 裘德修女 你不能离开荆棘崖
No, Sister Jude, you can't leave Briarcliff.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
你走了我们怎么办
But what will become of us?
不 我不会把你留给奥尔顿医生 让你受苦
No, I won't leave you to the tender mercies of Dr. Arden.
在我离开之前 我还能完成一件事
There's something I can do before I'm exiled.
去厨房♥
Go to the kitchen.
把我珍藏的留给主教大人的干邑
The special bottle of cognac I keep for the Monsignor--
拿给我
bring it to me,
以及两个一尘不染的杯子
and two very clean glasses.
史莱森家
Thredson residence.
谢天谢地你接了电♥话♥ 史莱森医生
Thank God you picked up, Dr. Thredson.
我只能求助于你了
You're my one phone call.
听着 你得帮我
Listen, you got to help me.
警♥察♥把我送进监狱 并且声称他们有我
The cops put me in jail, and they say they have proof
杀死艾尔玛和其他女士的证据
I killed Alma and those other ladies.
他们说有我招供罪行的录音带
They say they have a tape of my confession.
我以为我们有约在先
I thought we had a deal.
你曾说 如果我大声地复述
I thought you said, if I say all that stuff out loud,
你就会在法庭作证让我待在荆棘崖
you'll tell the courts I could stay at Briarcliff.
不 基特
No, no, Kit.
我只是让你说出你认为的事实
I told you to say what you believe is true.
我当时很困惑
I was confused.
现在我知道真♥相♥
Now I know the truth.
艾尔玛没有死 格蕾丝见过她
Alma's not dead. Grace saw her.
-她亲口告诉我 -基特
- She told me. - Kit...
你要为犯下罪行承担后果
You need to take responsibility for what you did.
你说过会给我作伪证
You said you'd lie for me
那样我就不用上电椅
so I could avoid the chair,
但你从头到尾都在骗我
but all you did was lie to me.
警♥察♥怎么会拿到录音带
How'd the cops get the tape, huh?
是你给他们的吧
Did you give it to them?
快啊
Oh, come on.
我猜这一切都是你一手策划 是吧
I bet this was your plan all along, wasn't it?
你根本不想帮我
You didn't want to help me.
你就是个人♥渣♥ 彻头彻尾的骗子
You're full of shit, and you're a liar.
别说了 别那样叫我
Stop. You stop calling me that.
你个虚伪 满口谎言的混♥蛋♥
You're a phony, lying bastard!
别说了 别那样叫我
Stop...! Stop calling me that!
他简直不可理喻
He's unbelievable.
他竟然敢说我是骗子
He has the nerve to call me a liar,
他才是满口谎言 说些关于外星人的胡话
when he's the one spouting fantasies about little green men!
基特
Kit?
你和他谈过
You talk to him?
因体温上升造成的流汗
Perspiration from a rise in body temperature,
心跳加快
accelerated heart rate.
你想干什么
What are you up to?
没什么
Nothing.
我就知道
I knew it.
你也会抛弃我
You were gonna abandon me.
就像我妈妈一样
Just like my mother.
你们都是一路货色
You're all the same.
-我不一样 -闭上你的臭嘴
- I'm not... - Shut your dirty mouth.
我和他们不一样
I'm not like them.
我不一样
I'm not.
我和他们不一样 我和他们不一样
I'm not like them. I'm not like them.
真叫我失望
It's such a disappointment...
我不一样
I'm not.
当人们不能满足他人的期望
...when people don't live up to expectations.
有时候你唯一能做的就是 了结它
Sometimes all you can do is... end it.
都是你的错
This is your fault.
怨不得别人 都怪你自己
You have no one to blame but yourself.
求求你
Please.
*我不属于你*
* You don't own me *
*我不是你许多玩具中的一个*
*I'm not just one of your many toys*
*我不属于你*
*You don't own me*
*不要说我不能和其他男孩在一起*
*Don't say I can't go with other boys*
*不要告诉我该做什么*
*And don't tell me what to do*
*也别告诉我该说什么*
*And don't tell me what to say *
*拜托 当我和你一起出门*
*And, please, when I go out with you*
*别像在展览我似的*
*Don't put me on display...*
喂
Hello.
我是山姆·古德曼
It's Sam Goodman.
我是裘德修女
This is Sister Jude.
庆祝一下吧 亚瑟
Toast, Arthur.
庆祝什么
A toast to what?
你的胜利啊
You won.
我一直引以为傲的就是自己输得起的心态
And I've always prided myself on my good sportsmanship.
敬你那了不起的坚持与不懈
To your impressive single-mindedness.
难道我们不该碰个杯吗
I thought this was supposed to be a toast.
是啊
Ah, yes.
有人已经断绝尘欲了 对吧
We're abstaining these days, aren't we?
别指望我举杯独饮
I wouldn't dream of drinking alone.
知道吗
You know...
其实人生苦短 偶尔破个戒也不错
there are times in life that warrant an exception.
敬你
To you.
也敬我主
And to God's will.
找哪位
Yes?
请问是裘德修女派你来的吗
I'm sorry, did Sister Jude send you?
她可不知道我会来
She doesn't know I'm here.
古德曼先生
Mr. Goodman?
古德曼先生
Mr. Goodman?
我尽快赶来了
I came as fast I could.
我拿到印有亚瑟指纹的杯子了
I have the glass with the fingerprints.
古德曼先生
Mr. Goodman?
喂 喂
Hello. Hello?
上帝啊
Oh, God.
不
Oh, no!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表