Are they family heirlooms?
它们曾属于一名集中营里的犹太女人
They belonged to a Jewess in the camp.
她总提醒别人她曾是一名
She was always reminding people that she was
富足的女人 她的丈夫
a woman of considerable means, and that her husband was
曾是柏林一名有权势又多金的医生
an influential and wealthy doctor in Berlin.
她曾不断的向我抱怨
She was constantly complaining to me
她胃部不适
about her stomach problems,
作为一名医生 我觉得我应该做些什么
and as a doctor, I thought I ought to do something about it.
于是有一天 我跟着她去了公共厕所
So I followed her, one day, to the latrine,
心想我如果拿到她的粪便样本
thinking I might diagnose her condition
就可以诊断她的身体状况
if I had a stool sample.
她在公厕里
She was in there,
手和膝触地
on her hands and knees,
在自己的粪便里
picking through her own feces
寻找丢失的耳环
to retrieve those earrings.
她向我坦白她吞了这些耳环
She confessed to me that she swallowed them
每一天 日复一日
every day, day after day,
在体内携带着它们
carrying them around inside of her,
仿佛有一天 她会重返昔日的奢华生活
as if, someday, she might return to her former grandeur.
可怜又可笑的女人
Poor, ridiculous woman,
因内出血而死
she died from internal bleeding.
耳环对她的肠子伤害很大
The earrings were very hard on her intestines.
显然 我重新取回了耳环
Obviously, I retrieved them.
我知道总有一天我会遇到一个人
I knew someday I'd meet someone
值得拥有这精美绝伦的天物
who was worthy of their exceptional beauty.
你取回这副耳环真是明智 亚瑟
You were very clever to retrieve them, Arthur.
看我戴上它们多漂亮啊
Look how beautiful they are on me.
显得我的脸都红润了不少
They bring out the rose in my cheeks.
你可真是个笨蛋
you're such a sap.
原因可能跟你想得不太一样
Not exactly for the reasons you may think,
但无论如何是够笨的
but a sap nonetheless.
我多希望你把耳环扔回我的脸上
I so dearly hoped you'd throw them back in my face,
说你不敢碰这种
that you couldn't bring yourself to touch
肮脏无比的耳环
those shit-stained earrings.
我甚至希望你会有一丝害怕
I was hoping there'd be a glimmer of horror,
就像曾经那个不可多得的小姑娘
a glimmer of that precious girl who was too afraid
不敢尝一口糖苹果一样
even to take a bite of my candy apple...
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
真是的
And gee whiz,
我真不想扫你的兴
I just hate to break it to you...
但你也不是什么天使
...but you're no angel either.
现在 我有任务要做
Now... I have work to do,
你要么支持我
and you're either with me,
要么反对我
or you're against me.
如果你跟我对抗
And if you're against me,
上帝都帮不了你
even God can't help you.
厨师这不爱洗手的坏习惯总是改不了
The cook has a terrible habit of forgetting to wash his hands.
我一直跟他讲...
I keep telling him...
我什么都没吃
I haven't eaten anything.
我就是不舒服
I'm just upset.
我想知道玛丽·尤妮斯修女跟警♥察♥谈过了没有
I need to know if Sister Mary Eunice talked to the police.
如果玛丽·尤妮斯修女说过要做什么
If Sister Mary Eunice says she's going to do something,
你要相信她一定会做的
then you have to believe it has been done.
别烦恼了
You need to stop fretting.
你死了
You died.
谁在后面
Who is that back there?
另一个不幸的灵魂
Another unfortunate soul.
没什么好担心的
Nothing you need to worry yourself about.
我感觉好多了
I feel much better.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道能为你做什么 裘德
I don't know what to do for you, Jude.
你在荆棘崖已经没有信威了
You've lost your credibility at Briarcliff.
我也想帮你 但不知道怎么帮
I want to help you, but I don't know how.
你得帮我重回荆棘崖
You've got to help me get back into Briarcliff.
我不确定 裘德
I don't know, Jude.
看看我
Look at me.
我是不是不一样了
Don't I look different?
因为我不再逃避了
I'm not running anymore,
一直以来上帝都对我有所安排
and God had a plan for me all along:
让我成为祂军队中的一个战士
to be a soldier in His army,
但这场战役我们马上要输了
but we're losing that war.
你知道吗
Did you know
国家广播公♥司♥一整周都在放
The National Broadcasting Company is showing
红鼻驯鹿鲁道夫
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer this very week?
没有任何关于上帝的东西
Nothing about Christ,
没有任何圣诞颂
nothing about the nativity story.
整个国家开始变得完全亵渎神明了
This country's turn towards unadulterated blasphemy
我很惶恐
frightens me.
我非常害怕
It worries me deeply,
这就是恶魔的手段
but that's how the Devil works.
一点一点地
Bit by bit,
让我们远离上帝
he turns our eyes away from God,
但他不能占用她的身体
but he can't have her!
不能
No.
我会尽力为之
I will do what I can.
我发誓 裘德
I promise, Jude.
是我
Yes?
谢谢
Thank you.
你有位访客
You have a visitor.
我已经记不得上次来礼拜堂是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I was in a house of worship.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我们俩从一开始就不对盘
You and I got off on the wrong foot right from the very beginning.
或许跟我们各自的要强个性有关
Perhaps it's because we're both such strong personalities.
尽管我们的思维方式可能有所不同
But although our ideologies may differ,
但我相信我们俩都一心为荆棘崖
I believe our commitment to Briarcliff is equally matched.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
你肯定清楚在那么多人中我选择来这里
I think you must know how hard it was for me to come here,
向你求助 对我来说有多难
to turn to you, of all people.
我可没工夫听你废话
I don't have time for the prologue.
直说吧
Just say it!
你说得没错
You were right.
玛丽·尤妮斯修女
About Sister Mary Eunice.
她惹上了大♥麻♥烦
She's in desperate trouble.
之前我还指望能找到医学上的原因
I had hoped to come up with a medical explanation for it, but...
但失败了
I can't.
她不知道我来这里
She doesn't know I'm here.
你怕她
You're afraid of her.
不
No.
不是因为这个
That's not it.
我有自己的工作
I have my work to do.
不能像个保姆整天看着一个精神错乱的修女
I can't be baby-sitting a deranged nun all day long.
所以你来找我
That's what you came for?
保姆
A baby-sitter?
见鬼去吧
Yeah. Well, go to hell.
你对我的看法也是对的
You were right about me, too.
我不信上帝
I don't believe in God.
但我相信世上有邪恶
But I do believe in evil.
我见过
I've seen it...
亲身近距离接触过
up-close and personal.
我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt.
所以她的纯洁才对我如此重要
That's why her purity meant so much to me.
她身上有着
She had this...
这种圣洁的光
light in her.
但那光灭了
The light's gone out.
求你了
Please--
我很少用这个词
and that's not a word I use often--
我求你了
I'm begging you,
求你帮帮我
please help me.
我这是帮她 不是帮你
I'm doing this for her, not you.
你得听我的指令
You must follow my every instruction.
不准质疑
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表