before I'd ever see a rent check.
我这是帮了纳税人一个忙
I thought I was doing the taxpayer a service.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我名声在外
My reputation precedes me.
很好
Good.
那你就该知道这里该怎么办了吧
Then you know how things are going to go around here.
你有机会能和我合作
You get one chance to be part of this with me.
什么
What?
据说如果想搞清楚这里的状况
I hear you're the gal to talk to
就该找你聊聊
when it comes to the way things run around here.
你要么可以跟我一起管理这个鬼地方
You can either rule this roost with me,
要么就跟他们一样
or just be one more dumb cluck.
好好想想吧
Think it over.
乌云正在聚集 小胡椒
Storm clouds are gathering, Pepper.
我看见它们即将来临
I can see them coming on the horizon.
我希望主教大人能够
I hope the monsignor
快些兑现他的承诺
is true to his promise and acts quickly.
你不能全指着他的承诺 裘德
You know you can't put stock into his promises, Jude.
你这话太残酷了
No, you're being too harsh.
我在他眼里看到了希望
I saw something in his eyes.
他的眼里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
又是一些需要照顾的灵魂
More souls to take care of.
帮帮我们吧 上帝
God help us all.
我会为你母亲祈祷
I'll say a prayer for your mother's
赶紧好起来 乔治
speedy recovery, Jorge.
你也应该祈祷
Yeah, but you should pray too.
谢了 贝蒂 我会的
Thanks, Betty, I'll do that.
十分钟后熄灯
Lights out in ten minutes.
你好啊 美女
Hello, gorgeous.
我睡上铺
I'm on top.
-她在这儿做什么 -她是你的新室友
- What's she doing here? - She's your new roommate.
所有人都是两人间 贝蒂
Everyone doubles up, Betty.
不
No!
不要
No.
我不知道你脑子里在打什么算盘
I don't know what song was playing in your head,
但我不想看到你
but I don't want you here.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
你掉了些东西吧 亲爱的
You lose something, honey?
我的香烟
Yeah. My cigarettes.
原来是你拿走了
You took them.
这间房♥的所有东西都属于我
Everything in this cell belongs to me.
包括你
That includes you.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
为什么现在来
Why now?
我马上就要出去了
I'm so close to getting out.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
大家都知道离开荆棘崖只有一个方法
Everyone knows there's only one way out of Briarcliff,
那可不是从前门走出去
and it ain't the front door.
你在玩我
You're toying with me.
宝贝儿 这只是前戏呢
Babycakes, I'm only just starting to toy with you.
等我正式开始
When I get going,
你会祈求得到更多的
you'll be begging for more.
你会开始颤抖 呻♥吟♥
You'll be shaking and moaning.
离我远点
You stay away from me.
不要这样嘛
Don't be that way.
来吧
Here.
吸一口
Drag.
平静下你那疲惫的神经
Calm your frazzled nerves.
离我远点
You stay away from me.
快离我远点
You just stay away from me!
我不想跟你有任何瓜葛
I don't want anything to do with you.
你会改变想法的
You'll change your tune.
你还好吗 老大
You okay, boss?
你脸色有点苍白
You look a little green around the gills.
睡得不好
Trouble sleeping.
他们给我安排了室友
They gave me a roommate.
把我们像木头一样堆起来
Stacking us up like cord wood.
哟 哟 哟
My, my, my.
你自己一人在这儿做什么呢
What you doing over here all by your lonesome?
不要走得太远
Don't go hopping off too far,
我亲爱的巧克力小妞
my little chocolate bunny.
嘿 拉米
Hey, Rummy.
玛吉说你不合作
Marge here says you ain't been cooperating.
她说你一直在吃药
She says you've been taking your meds.
我的药 是的 我吃了
My meds. Yes, I took them.
都吞了下去
Down the hatch.
只有12颗药丸
Just 12 pills.
一天12片
12 pills a day...
医生就不见
keeps the doctor away.
不 你不应该吃药
No, see, you weren't supposed to take them.
你应该把它们都攒起来
You were supposed to squirrel them away.
我告诉过你怎么做 还记得吗 拉米
I told you how, remember, Rummy?
我还告诉过你不按我说的做
I also told you what would happen
后果会是如何
if you didn't do as I said.
大家都看出来了
Everyone can see
是你在挑战我的权威 拉米
you're challenging me, rummy.
这可不行
We can't have that.
亲爱的 来吻我吧
Give me a kiss, sweetheart.
不要 给我滚开
No, get off of me.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
她要亲我
She tried to kiss me!
她是死神 我以前见过她
She's death! I've seen her before!
-我见过她 -这臭婊♥子♥疯了
- I've seen her before! - Crazy goddamn bitch.
我不跟她住一起
I ain't rooming with her.
她想杀了我
She tried to kill me!
不对
This is wrong.
都不对
It's all wrong.
贝蒂·德瑞克
Betty Drake.
我们该怎么处置你呢
What are we going to do with you?
贝蒂
Betty...
你知道你在哪儿吗
Do you know where you are?
在我办公室
In my o...
米兰达·克伦普医生
在你办公室里
In your office.
那你知道我是谁吗
And do you know who I am?
-克伦普医生 -没错
- Uh... Dr. Crump? - Correct.
我听说你和新室友大干了一架
I hear you've had a bit of a dustup with your new roommate.
我当时
I was... I...
我以为她
I thought she...
我不待见她
I don't like her.
你从来就没有待见过你的任何室友
You haven't liked any of the women you've roomed with.
两个月换了五个
That's five in two months.
什么
What?
贝蒂 荆棘崖可没有单人间 你懂的
There are no single rooms here at Briarcliff, Betty. You know that.
除非你想关禁闭
Unless you want to go back to solitary.
我知道你刚来时待在那儿的时间可不少
I know you spent quite a bit of time there when you first arrived,
但你不想再被关吧 是吗 贝蒂
but you don't want to go back there, do you, Betty?
-不想 -很好
- No. - Good.
那我就相信你会更加努力
Then I can count on you to make more of an effort
跟你室友处好关系
to get along with your roommate.
主教有留下什么话吗
Has the monsignor left any word?
主教
The monsignor?
我得和他谈谈
I need to speak to him.
我得和主教谈谈
I need to speak to the monsignor.
你是说驻院牧师吗
You mean the hospital chaplain?
不 不
No. No.
不是
No.
我是说蒂莫西·霍华德主教
I mean Monsignor Timothy Howard.
他去纽约前 我跟他谈过
I spoke to him right before he left for New York.
他正在给我办出院手续呢
He's working on my release.
我得跟他谈谈
I need to speak to him.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表