好吧
Okay.
艾尔玛 待在厨房♥里别出来 听到了吗
Alma, you stay in the kitchen no matter what, you hear me?
我知道你在外面 比利
I know you're out here, Billy.
别跟我玩捉迷藏了
Stop playing games.
基特
Kit!
-艾尔玛 -救命 救我
- Alma! - Help me! Help me!
艾尔玛
Alma!
艾尔玛 回答我 你在哪里
Alma, answer me! Where are you?
我是来自《公报》的拉娜·温特斯
Lana Winters from the Gazette.
我在写一篇关于您家面包店的报道
I'm doing a story on your bakery,
我已经和裘德修女预约过了
and I have an appointment with Sister Jude.
跟我玩
Play with me!
跟我玩
Play with me!
小胡椒 别打扰这位女士
Pepper, leave the lady alone.
没关系的
Oh, it's fine.
她只是想跟我交朋友
She was only trying to make friends.
没恶意的
It was harmless.
她才不是
She's not harmless.
她把亲姐姐的孩子淹死了
She drowned her sister's baby
还割掉了那孩子的耳朵
and sliced his ears off.
小姐 跟我来
Follow me, Miss.
不要 不要
No! No!
我不要去睡觉
I don't want to go to bed!
裘德修女称其为她"通往天堂的阶梯"
Sister Jude calls this her "Stairway to heaven."
一位女记者
A lady reporter...!
玛丽·尤妮斯修女 说了我会去找你
Told you I would come find you, Sister Mary Eunice.
谢莉 你自己掸一下头发
Brush yourself off, Shelly.
修女 你以为我会为自己的行为
Do you think I'm full of shame and regret
感到羞耻和后悔吗
for what I've done now, Sister?
就算你把我剃成光头
You could shave me bald as a cue ball,
我还是这病院里最火♥辣♥性感的女人
and I'll still be the hottest tamale in this joint.
带她去公共休息室
Take her to the common room
让大伙一睹她最新的纯洁造型
so the others can witness her newfound immaculacy.
还有 下次记得敲门
And next time, knock.
你叫什么名字来着
Remind me of your name.
拉娜 拉娜·温特斯
Lana. Lana Winters.
谢莉犯了什么错吗
Can I ask what Shelly did?
你好像是在惩罚她
I assume you were punishing her for something.
我还以为你是来报道我们的面包呢
I assumed you were here to do a story on our bakery.
相信我 我爱死你们家糖浆面包了
Oh, believe me, no one loves that molasses bread more than I do.
我每天都烤来作早餐
I toast it for my breakfast every single morning.
谢莉之所以会被关进来
Shelley was brought to us having been given
是因为精神病医生那荒谬的诊断
the preposterous diagnosis by a psychiatrist
把她比作沉溺肉♥欲♥的树仙
comparing her to a wood nymph.
你是说她患有性瘾症吗
You mean a nymphomaniac?
江湖郎中夸大其词而已
Just more nonsense from the charlatans.
这个年轻姑娘是被自己的淫欲所害
That young woman is a victim of her own lust.
仅此而已
There's no other name for it.
精神病
Mentalillness
是"罪恶"一词的流行语
is the fashionable explanation for sin.
你说你叫拉娜
You said your name's Lana?
跟电影明星同名
After the movie star?
这就是灵魂的堕落
Now there's a train wreck of a soul.
而詹妮弗·琼斯 才是位真正的淑女
Jennifer Jones, however, there's a true lady.
看过《圣女之歌♥》吗
You've seen Song of Bernadette?
-经典之作 -没错
- Oh, it's a classic. - Yeah.
但我听说在荆棘崖 你才是真正的明星
But at Briarcliff, I hear you're the true star.
不 不是我 是蒂莫西·霍华德主教
Oh, no, not me. The Monsignor, Timothy Howard.
他才具有真知灼见 请坐
He's the real visionary. Sit down.
你弄得我都紧张了
You make me nervous.
知道两年前这里是什么地方吗
You know what this place was just two years ago?
简直是个地狱
A hellhole!
听说开面包店是您的主意
And I'm told the bakery was your idea.
确实 但也是基于他的理念
It was, but it was based on his philosophy.
记下来啊
Well, write it down.
他相信治愈
He believes the tonic
病态心灵的关键在于三点
for a diseased mind lies in the three "P"s:
生产 祈祷和涤罪
productivity, prayer, and purification.
面包店不过是冰山一角
The bakery's just the tip of the iceberg.
我们对这个地方有很多梦想
Oh, we have such dreams for this place.
这里的病人都是由州政♥府♥送押过来的吗
Are all your patients remanded here by the state?
不全是
Not all.
主教大人慈悲为怀
The Monsignor's a man of charity.
知道大部分守卫都是从哪来的吗
You know where most of our wards come from?
贫民窟
The ghetto.
他们说要告诉你...
They said to tell you that the...
又没敲门 抱歉 修女
Oh, I didn't knock. I'm sorry, Sister.
他们让你来告诉我什么
You were sent to tell me what?
-过来告诉你... -什么啊
- Sent to tell you... - What?
那个坏人就快到了
The bad person will arrive any minute.
谢谢 修女
Thank you, Sister.
准备好跟我来一场面包之旅了吗
Well, are we ready for our bakery tour?
她说的是那个疯子
She's talking about the maniac,
那个女性杀手 是吗 血脸杀手
the killer of those women, isn't she? Bloody Face.
血脸杀手
Bloody Face?
有个目击者看到他
An eyewitness caught a glimpse of him
某次离开犯罪现场时带着面具
leaving one of the crime scenes wearing a mask,
那面具是用人皮制成的
which appeared to be made of human flesh.
我听说他今天会被押送过来
I heard he's going to be admitted here today.
能让我见见他吗
Is there any way I can meet him?
你对我们的善举毫无兴趣
You're not in the least bit interested in our good works.
我们镇已经陷入了集体恐慌
Our town's in a collective panic.
这个疯子已经砍掉了三个女人的头
This maniac is decapitating women, three of them so far.
我终于看穿你的身份了
I see you for exactly who you are.
三分钟 让我跟他待三分钟
Three minutes. Give me three minutes with him,
我向上帝发誓 我将写出令人称奇的
and I swear to God I will write an amazing...
向上帝发誓 从你嘴里说出来真是荒唐
Swear to God?! That's rich coming from you.
人们想了解这类人的想法
People want to understand what's in the mind of someone like him.
你身上哪里有虔诚的影子
There's not a pious bone in your body.
为什么不让我见
Where's the harm in that?
你越界了 拉娜·布拉娜女士[调侃其名]
You're out of your depth, Miss Lana Banana.
你想要故事 那就写这个吧
You want a story? Write this down.
你方杀人犯已由当局批准移交我机构
Your killer is being turned over to us by the authorities
直到确定他是否适合出庭受审
until it is determined whether he is fit to stand trial.
我们的入住程序是挺折磨人的
It's an ordeal, I know-- our check-in procedures.
不过远不及你对受害人犯下的兽行
Though, not a patch on what you put your victims through.
修女 我没杀任何人
Sister, I didn't kill anybody.
警卫把你交给我来看管
The guards have given you over to my care.
不是让你改过自新 只是在他们决定
Not for correction, but for storage
怎么处置你时 把你暂时留在这
while they weigh your fate.
我这可不是冷藏室
This is not a meat locker.
在这里 你将为你的罪恶忏悔
Here, you will repent for your crimes
而唯一能对此做出审判的就是
to the only judge that matters:
全能的上帝
the Almighty God.
根本没有上帝
There is no God.
没有哪个上帝能制♥造♥出我所看见的东西
Not a God who would create the things I saw.
小绿人的故事吗
Your story about little green men?
不 这招在这行不通
No, never will do here.
他们不是人类
They weren't human.
他们是怪物
They were monsters.
所有的怪物都是人类
All monsters are human.
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
我很想知道
I wonder...
相比其他受害者 她那棕色的肉
did her dark meat slide off the bone
是不是更容易从骨头上剃下来
any easier than your other victims?
你会为此后悔的
You're gonna wish you hadn't done that.
裘德修女大发雷霆啊
Ooh, Sister Jude is on the warpath!
别碰我
Hey, stop it!
我不能让鞭痕消失
Can't make the welts go away,
但我可以让你忘了它们的存在
but I can make you forget you had 'em.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表