我九岁就离开法国了
We left when I was nine.
但我妈妈会在家里跟我们姐妹俩说法语
But my mother and sister, we speak French at home.
不管你跟不跟我一起 我是走定了
I'm gonna get out of here with or without you.
一起走吧 还有个照应
We could help each other.
求你了
Please?
在搭你的温暖小窝呢
Feathering your love nest?
我听广播说 大桥可能会
The radio said there was a danger of the bridge
被暴风雨击垮
being washed out by the storm.
在这里过夜才是明智之举
I thought it prudent to spend the night.
裘德修女 今天真是漫长
Sister Jude, I've had a very long,
而诡异的一天
particularly strange day.
无论你有什么事 明天再说也不迟
Whatever it is you wanted, I'm sure can wait till tomorrow.
"媚惑红"
"Ravish Me Red"?
玛丽·尤妮斯修女向我坦白了
Sister Mary Eunice told me everything.
我很欣赏她的纯洁无暇
I admired her purity.
她的天真无邪
Her innocence.
那都是我从未有过的
I never had any.
从小就没有
Even as a boy.
现如今她的纯真消失了
Now it's gone.
被生生地夺去了
It's been taken from her.
你在哭吗
Are those tears?
玛丽·尤妮斯修女堕落了
Sister Mary Eunice has been corrupted.
都怪这个鬼地方 那些病人
It's this place. Those patients.
特别是那个令人作呕的谢莉
That loathsome Shelley.
她能带来极坏的影响
She's a wretched influence.
若玛丽修女真的堕落了 罪魁祸首也是你
If she's been corrupted, it's because of you.
你总是不加掩饰地挑逗她
Your leers are quite transparent.
她是个敏感的孩子
She's a sensitive child.
你那些变♥态♥行径唤醒了她内心深处
Your perversion has awakened something in her
某些她自己都无法理解的情愫
that she can't begin to understand.
我对她绝无非分之想
My feelings for her are nothing if not entirely pure.
是她来我办公室 向我求欢
She came in here and propositioned me!
她赤♥裸♥裸地勾引我 简直像个荡♥妇♥
Exposed herself to me, like a whore.
我已经看透你的把戏了
I see through your game.
你想把我赶下台
You're trying to drive me from my position,
而你就能执掌大权了
so you can take over.
先是给我送来那份报纸
First the newspaper...
现在又送来这支口红
and now, the lipstick?
你是不会得逞的
But it's not gonna work
你以为熟识的一切 其实你并不了解
because you don't know what you think you know.
你快要失控了 修女
You're coming apart at the seams, Sister.
也许你最好去休休假
Perhaps it would be best if you took a leave of absence.
我不会放过你的
I'm on to you.
主保佑你 受恩宠于千万妇女中...
Blessed are thee, blessed are thou among women...
这里是荆棘崖庄园
Briarcliff Manor.
你好
Hello?
你好 哪位
Hello? Who is this?
你就把我丢在那里
You left me there.
你...
Who...
你到底是谁
who is this?
你甚至没想过下车看看
You never even bothered to get out of the car.
对不起
I'm sorry.
实在太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
不
No...
弗里蒙特和布伦特里郡的旅游警告尚未解除
Travel warnings continue for Fremont and Braintree Counties.
米兰达州和科德角部分地区可能将遭受洪灾
Flooding expected in Miranda and parts of Cape Cod.
请勿外出
Stay indoors.
在瓦萨基郡部分地区
We have more on those strange lights sighted
又有更多人目击了奇怪的光线
over parts of Wasagee County.
当地居民始终坚称他们看到的并非闪电
Residents continue to insist these are not lightning strikes.
由于担心是因飞机坠落而产生的光线
Fears of a possible downed aircraft
当地的紧急营救队时刻准备着投入营救
have put local emergency rescue workers on the alert.
到目前为止 神秘现象发生的原因尚不明朗
So far, the cause of the strange activity remains a mystery.
去座位上坐好
Take your seats!
去座位上坐好 别磨磨蹭蹭的
Take your seats! No more dillydallying!
快坐下
Sit down!
快坐下
Sit down!
所有人都到齐了吗
Is everyone accounted for?
那个墨西哥人不在她的房♥间里
The Mexican wasn't in her room,
我正要去找她
so I was gonna go look for her.
不 你待在这里
No, I want you to stay here.
等我介绍完电影 就去找她
I'll go, after I introduce the picture.
没问题
Okey-doke.
欢迎各位参加
Welcome, one and all,
荆棘崖庄园的首个电影之夜
to Briarcliff Manor's inaugural movie night.
今夜将开启一个良好的传统...
Whether this evening marks the start of a, of a beloved trend,
还是再度沦为沮丧之夜
tradition, or just another bitter disappointment,
将完全取决于你们的表现
is entirely up to you.
现在
Now...
坐坐好 放轻松 跟我一起
settle in, relax, and return with me now
重回古罗马 今天播放的是
to ancient Rome as we present
1932年塞西尔·B·戴米尔的经典之作
the 1932 Cecil B. DeMille classic,
《罗宫春色》
The Sign of the Cross,
由克劳黛·考尔白饰演波培娅...
starring Miss Claudette Colbert as the Empress Poppea...
还是"波皮亚"皇后
or "Po-ppea,"
暴君尼禄的饰演者
and as the Emperor Nero,
则是无与伦比的查尔斯·劳顿
the incomparable Mr. Charles Laughton...
在我看来 他绝对是个同性恋
who I understand is an enormous whoopsie.
不不 别害怕 不用这样
No, no, no. None of that! None of that! None of that.
抬起头 抬起头来
Chin up! Chin up high!
不要畏惧黑暗
Don't be afraid of the dark.
风暴终将过去
At the end of a storm...
天空终会放晴
is a golden sky...
云雀一展歌♥喉
the bright silver song...
曲调明亮悦耳
of a lark.
抵御风霜前行
Walk on through the wind.
阻挡雨雪阔步
Walk on through the rain.
纵使梦想破灭
Though your dreams may be tossed and blown...
毅然地走下去
walk on, walk on...
希望永存心间
with hope in your heart.
你绝不会独行
And you'll never walk alone.
你绝不会...
You'll never walk a...
但她孤身一人
But she was alone.
渺小脆弱 在夜色中
A tiny, little fragile thing out, out in the world,
行走于世
in the gloaming.
风暴降临
And the storm that came...
却不是风雨
was not rain and was not wind.
而是除此之外
It was something...
别的东西
altogether else.
关灯
Lights.
我去找那个墨西哥人
I'm off to find the Mexican.
这是怎么回事
What the hell was that all about?
她今天不正常 你也发现了吧
She's bats, and you noticed.
燃烧吧 罗马
Burn, Rome, burn!
你找温迪谈过了吗 怎么了
Did you speak to Wendy? What?
我打了你家电♥话♥ 但没人接
I tried to phone you, but there was no answer.
所以我就上门去找她
So I went to check on her.
有人吗
Hello?
我按了门铃 但发现门没锁
I rang the bell, but the door was unlocked,
于是就进去了
so I let myself in.
有人吗 有人在家吗
Hello? Is anyone here?
佩泽小姐
Miss Peyser?
温迪
Wendy?
温特斯小姐 我知道这很令人担心
Miss Winters, I know how alarming this is, but I'm afraid
但恐怕你朋友可能出事了
something might have happened to your friend.
什么意思
What do you mean?
佩泽小姐的失踪
There were certain similarities
和其他受害者的案件十分相似
between Miss Peyser's disappearance and some of the other victims.
别的受害者
Other victims?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表