可以走了吗
May I go?
当然
Of course.
你醒了
You're awake.
真让我松了口气
I'm so relieved.
主教
Oh, Monsignor.
不不不 你千万别动
No, no, no, you mustn't move.
你受伤了
You've been injured, I'm afraid.
发生了什么事
What happened?
你不记得了
You don't remember?
你杀人了
You killed a man.
-上帝保佑他安息 -我是被逼的
- God rest his soul. - I had no choice.
那是自卫
I was defending myself.
他想杀了我 做禽兽不如的事
He tried to murder me, and worse.
很显然 你精神失常了
You've become unhinged, that's clear.
这都怪我
I blame myself.
我应该早点察觉到的
I should have seen it sooner.
-什么 -管理这地方
- What? - The pressures of running
给了你太大的压力
this place were too much for you.
不
No!
你变得偏执多疑 一直想找出别人的阴谋
You've grown paranoid, seeking conspiracy.
如今弗兰克·麦肯也死了
And now Frank McCann is dead.
你说什么
What did you say?
请说
Kindly speak up.
我看见裘德修女
I saw the nun, Sister Jude,
攻击了弗兰克·麦肯
attack Frank McCann.
太可怕了
It was horrible.
后来呢
And then what happened?
我确认其他病人都安全无虞后
I made sure the other inmates were secure,
就把这个情况告知了奥尔顿医生
and then alerted Dr. Arden to the situation.
-为什么不报♥警♥ -当时没那个时间
- Why didn't you call the police? - There wasn't time.
那可是...
It was...
疯人院 如果您不介意我这么说的话
if you'll pardon the expression, bedlam.
裘德修女又丧心病狂
Sister Jude was on a rampage.
她杀了弗兰克·麦肯后
She'd already killed Frank McCann,
挟持了利·艾默生
taken Leigh Emerson hostage,
把自己锁在了办公室
and locked herself in her old office.
我只能说发生这样的事我一点也不吃惊
I can't say any of this came as a surprise to me.
她情绪不稳的迹象
She'd been showing signs of instability
也有一阵子了
for some time.
她似乎对这里的一些病人
She seemed to be taking on the delusions
有误解
of some of the patients here.
还指控奥尔顿医生曾经是个纳粹分子
She accused Dr. Arden of being a Nazi.
她来找我 坚信她的那个年轻的门徒
She came to me... convinced that her young protege,
玛丽·尤妮斯修女被恶魔附了身
Sister Mary Eunice, was possessed by the Devil.
当我告知她要解除
When I informed her I would be removing her
她的现任职位时
from her position here,
她非常伤心
she became inconsolable.
她用杀了弗兰克·麦肯的
She threatened me with the same
那把剃须刀威胁我
straight-edge razor that she used to murder Frank McCann.
我闻到了她身上的酒味和...烟味
She smelled of liquor and... cigarettes.
我们找人把她赶了出去
We had her escorted off the property.
我应该报♥警♥的 但我只是...
I-I-I should have called the police then-- I just...
我从没想过会发生这种事
I never for a moment thought something like this could happen.
我目睹了一切
I saw her do it.
我看见裘德修女...
I saw Sister Jude...
残忍♥地杀害了弗兰克·麦肯
murder Frank McCann in cold blood and
继而又想对我下毒手
then try to do the same to me.
你是不是本身也背负着
Isn't it true that you yourself are responsible
十八条人命
for the deaths of 18 people?
大人 州法♥院♥判定我没有责任
Well, sir, the state... found me not responsible,
所以他们才把我送来这 但...是的
which is why they put me in here, but... yes...
是的 我是凶手 现在我知道了 我...
oh, yes, I am responsible, I know that now. I've...
我有大把的时间回想我犯下的罪
I've had time to reflect upon my crimes...
法官大人
Your Honor.
1962年的圣诞对我来说真是糟透了
Christmas '62 was a very bad time for me,
唯一的慰藉就是知道
and the only solace I have is knowing that...
因为我的所作所为
because of what I did...
又有十八个人进了天堂
there are 18 more people in Heaven.
真是个独特的视角 艾默生先生
That's a unique perspective, Mr. Emerson.
大人 我知道
W-Well, I do know, sir,
无论如何 我都不能因为裘德修女
that no matter what, I-I can't... hate Sister Jude
对我的所作所为而怨恨她 但我可以...
for what she did to me-- but I can...
试着去原谅她
try to forgive her,
这样我就能继续
and I can carry on on my own
我真正的救赎之路了
personal road to true redemption,
等有一天
so that one day,
我进天堂的时候
when I enter the gates of Heaven...
我能诚挚地
I can apologize,
给那十八个
personally, to each of those
我亲手送上天堂的人道歉
18 people that I sent there before me.
法官判决你将在荆棘崖
The court magistrate is determined that you will live out
度过余生
the remainder of your days here at Briarcliff.
当然 你也会被剥夺神职人员的身份
You will, of course, be stripped of your clerical standing.
你不再是神圣的天主教会的修女
No longer will you be a sister of the Holy Catholic Church.
你又变为朱迪·马汀小姐了
You are once again Miss Judy Martin.
一个病人
Patient.
不 你不能这么对我
No, you can't do this to me!
你自作孽不可活
You did it to yourself.
给我回来 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Come back here, you son of a bitch!
回来
Come back here!
我是被诬陷的
It's a set-up!
上帝 帮帮我
God, help me!
显然她藏着很多秘密
Apparently she had quite the secret inner life.
修女 你吓我一跳
Oh, Sister, you... startled me.
我只是来收拾她的东西
I'm just packing up her things
以便把它们捐给穷♥人♥
so they can be donated to the poor.
我第一次看到这个的时候
I was as shocked as you are
和你一样吃惊
when I first saw this.
我想知道她穿上它时意淫的是谁
I wonder who she was fancying when she wore it.
不过 这不关我们的事
Of course, none of this is of our concern.
我们有过共同的梦想
We had a dream together, you know.
她说过
She told me.
她说你
She said you
想做教皇
wanted to be Pope.
我们是私下交流这些事情的
Those things were said in confidence.
你知道她告诉我你的梦想时 我怎么说吗
You know what I said to her when she told me your dream?
我说 "这个男人注定入主罗马教廷"
I said, "Rome is where that man belongs."
你告诉她想和她一起为之奋斗时
She was so happy when you said
她高兴极了
you wanted her on that journey with you.
就像刚接受心爱之人求婚的小女孩
Like a girl who'd just received a marriage proposal.
我止不住想
I can't help but wonder,
如果我能一直多关注她
if I'd been paying closer attention,
是不是就可以避免这场悲剧
could this tragedy have been averted?
主教
Oh, Monsignor,
如果是她 一定会说
as she herself would say,
"没时间自我责罚
"No time for navel-gazing.
还有很多事要做呢"
Too much to be done."
你得专注于自己的那些目标
But you've had to focus on your own goals.
我的目标就是解救灵魂
There is no other goal than to save souls.
她也说过
She also said that.
当然
Of course.
我知道 我
I know I, uh...
我很难完全继承
I can't begin to fill the shoes of
我们所了解 热爱的裘德修女的衣钵
the Sister Jude we all knew and loved,
但我保证
but let me say...
我愿为您效劳
I'm here to serve you.
我愿意帮助您解救灵魂
I want to help you save souls,
直通罗马
all the way to Rome.
离我远点 离我远点 不
Get away from me! Get away from me! No!
我要和人谈谈
I demand to speak to someone!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表