我之前的歌♥跟这次的很不一样吗
Was my song... so different...
就是凯西离开我的那晚
the night Casey left me,
我们结婚的前夜
the night before our wedding,
当我告诉他 他把梅毒传染给了我
when I told him he'd given me syphilis
我再也不能生孩子的时候
and I'd never be able to have children,
我释怀了
I forgave him.
他只是盯着我 好像我从没存在过
He just stared at me like I didn't even exist,
骂我是骗子 是婊♥子♥
called me a liar and a whore.
我想要的不过是有一个自己的家庭
All I ever wanted was my own family,
一个可以让我爱让我教的孩子
my own children to teach and love.
那晚我怎么没死
Why didn't I die that night?
你那时还年轻 还有希望
You were young, you still had hope.
那我杀了个小孩的那晚呢
And the night I killed a child,
我撞死了那个穿蓝衣服的小女孩
the night I ran over that little girl in blue,
为什么不是那晚
why not that night?
那是上帝在告诉你他对你另有安排
That was when god revealed he had a plan for you.
那是上帝的感召
He gave you a calling.
但现在都被他拿走了
And now he's taken it away.
我一直都在苟且偷生不是吗
I've been living on borrowed time, haven't I?
他迟早会发现
Sooner or later, he was bound to figure out
我根本应付不了他的挑战
I never really rose to his challenge.
我仍旧只是个
I'm still just a...
酗酒的婊♥子♥
drunken whore...
以及杀人犯
and a murderer,
想用那可悲的黑衣来掩饰自身的阴暗
trying to disguise my darkness under that miserable black cloth.
你理应免受世俗纷扰 裘德
You deserve some peace, Jude.
在你为了寻找人生的意义
You deserve a peace
付出异常持久的努力之后
befitting your extraordinary tireless efforts
一方安宁是你应得的
to find meaning in this life.
你能靠着免费的咖啡饼干活多久 裘德
How long can you live on free coffee and crackers, Jude?
这里的冬天漫长而寒冷
The winters here are long, and they're very cold.
威士忌可不能帮你抗寒
And the whiskey won't keep you warm.
它只会腐蚀你的内脏
It just rots your insides.
安宁触手可及 我的姐妹
Peace is so close, sister.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
但我还有最后一件事要做
But I need to do one last thing.
真可怜
Poor thing.
也许我们应该叫荆棘崖的人来
Maybe we should call Briarcliff.
至少他们还能给她张床过夜
At least they could give her a bed for the night.
抱歉 这孩子比较闹腾
Sorry, she's a fussy baby, this one.
你说你是蜜西以前的老师
So you were saying you were Missy's teacher?
汉克 把那杯咖啡端来
Hank, you bringing that coffee?
端来了 亲爱的
I got it, dear.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - So kind.
我知道你们要去上班
I know you have to get to work,
我只耽误你们几分钟 我
so I'll only take a minute of your time. I...
所以 你是她以前的老师 是吗
So... you were her teacher, you say?
不是 其实 我是个修女
No, actually... I'm a nun.
你看起来可不像个修女
You don't look like a nun.
亲爱的 她们不会总穿着修女服的
Honey, they're not always in their habits.
他有点老古板
He's a little old-fashioned.
所以 你是她的...
So, you were her...
主日学校老师
Sunday school teacher?
我...
I, uh...
记得她的蓝色小外套
remember her little blue coat.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我买♥♥下那衣服是因为在飞琳地下商场
I bought that for her 'cause she pitched
她试穿时 非常合身
a full-on fit in the middle of Filene's basement.
这孩子 不给她买♥♥就不行
That girl could not take no for an answer.
是吧 汉克
Right, Hank?
事实上
The truth is,
斯通先生和太太
Mr. and Mrs. Stone...
我来这里
I came here
是来告诉你们关于蜜西的事的
to tell you a story about your daughter, Missy.
我想...
And I want...
多可怕的一晚啊
What a night.
大型巴士事故 三人死亡
Big bus accident-- three people dead,
大家都忙得不可开交
everyone else a bloody mess.
-亲爱的 -她晚上睡得好吗
- Oh, sweetheart. - She sleep through the night?
好啊 只在早上一点时醒了一次
Yeah, only woke up once around 1:00 A.M.
给妈妈抱抱
Here's mommy.
蜜西上夜班的时候 我们照看她
We keep her when Missy does the night shift.
蜜西 这是修女...
Oh, Missy, this is Sister...
你刚才说你的名字是...
What'd you say your name was?
你是蜜西
You're Missy?
小蜜西
Little Missy?
穿着蓝色外套的小蜜西
With the blue coat?
你是谁
Who are you?
我不明白
I'm so confused.
我以为你被撞死了
I thought someone ran over you.
我以为你被撞死在那条街上了
I thought you died out there, on the street.
你是说我还小的时候吗
You mean back then, when I was a girl?
原谅我 我...
Oh, forgive me. I, uh...
这些年来 我一直
All these years, I've been...
为你的灵魂和你的父母
lighting candles for your soul
焚香点烛
and your parents.
你瞧 我...
You see, I, um...
就在这起事故发生以后
The accident happened right about the time
我决定加入教会
I was thinking of joining the church.
事实上
In fact, it was...
这也是我发愿当修女的原因之一
one of the reasons that led me to take the vows.
而最近 我的信仰动摇了
And recently, I've been struggling with my faith,
我很怀疑教会是否我的归属
wondering if I really belong in the church,
这让我想起了你和你的惨剧
and it made me think of you and your tragedy.
我想如果我来这里...
I thought if I came...
而你就在这里
and here you are.
汉克也挣扎过
Hank struggled, too. Um...
在很长一段时间里
For a long time, he...
他想对那个撞飞她的混♥蛋♥进行报复
he wanted to get revenge on the bastard who ran her over,
但我告诉他
but I told him,
汉克 我们的蜜西回到我们身边了
"Hank, our Missy came home to us
很庆幸只断了几根骨头
with a few broken bones. "
我们将和女儿一起生活下去
We get to live with our daughter.
而那个撞了她逃逸的混♥蛋♥
The monster who left her there
得孤苦一世
has to live with himself.
不 我不要 我要保持清醒
No. I won't. I have to stay awake.
裘德修女呢 我有话要和裘德修女说
Where is Sister Jude? I need to speak to Sister Jude.
好了
It's all right!
让我来吧
I'll see to her.
裘德修女呢 我有话要和她说
Where's Sister Jude? I need to speak to Sister Jude.
裘德修女不在这里了
Sister Jude is no longer with us.
现在这里由我负责
I'm in charge now.
-你? -对
- You? - That's right.
-现在 你只要... -不
- Now, you simply must take... - No.
你不懂
You don't understand.
史莱森医生...
Dr. Thredson...
史莱森医生也不在这里
Dr. Thredson isn't here either.
他是杀人凶手
He's a murderer.
什么
What?
他杀了温迪
He killed Wendy.
温迪
Wendy?
我的温迪
My Wendy.
还有其他的受害者
And all the others.
是他
It was him.
凶手是史莱森
It was Thredson.
从一开始就是他干的 是他
Right from the start, it was him.
你必须马上报♥警♥
You have to send for the police.
你得阻止他
You have to stop him.
冷静点
Calm down.
回床上去
Get back in bed, please,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表