不然我只能让弗兰克把你锁起来了
Or I'll be forced to get Frank to restrain you.
不要 别这样...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no...
我不想再被锁住了
I can't be chained down again.
你不知道发生了什么
You don't know what happened.
据我所知 你遭遇了一场
I know you've been in a very,
极其严重的车祸
very serious automobile accident,
所以你现在有些神志不清
and you're confused.
我脑子清楚得很
I'm not confused!
我都告诉你了 基特·沃克是无辜的
I am telling you, Kit Walker is innocent!
奥利弗·史莱森才是血脸杀手
Oliver Thredson is Bloody Face.
我喜欢你干的那些事 血脸杀手
I love your work, Bloody Face.
他把一切都告诉我了
He admitted everything to me.
他所有的罪行
What he does to them.
我相信你
I believe you.
真的吗
You do?
是的
Yes.
求求你 修女
Please, sister,
千万不能让他知道我在这里
He cannot know that I am here.
没人知道
No one knows.
不会有人知道你在这儿的
No one knows that you're here.
现在 先把药吃了吧
Now, please, just... just take these.
你得马上报♥警♥
You have to go to the police.
证据全部藏在他的地下室里
All of the evidence is in his basement.
我知道了
I understand.
真的
I do.
那儿是他行凶的地方
It's where he kills them.
也是他侵犯我的地方
It's where he violated me.
现在 你安全了
You're safe now.
她怎么样了
How is she?
恐怕还是不太清醒
She's still very confused, I'm afraid.
她居然声称史莱森医生虐待了她
She claims that Dr. Thredson attacked her.
她还说...
She claims... well...
她坚持认为基特·沃克无罪是清白的
She insists that Kit Walker is innocent.
州警♥察♥局可不这么认为
Well, state police got a different opinion.
基特·沃克潜逃了
Kit Walker escaped custody.
他如今是个逃犯
He's a fugitive.
上头已经下令 此人格杀勿论
Order on him is shoot on sight.
天啊
My gracious.
孩子 你在这儿干什么
My child, what are you doing down here?
一天前 你还命悬一线呢
Only a day ago you were at the brink of death.
你还得再养养身子
You should be convalescing.
你没听说吗
Didn't you hear?
我是奥尔顿医生创造的奇迹
I'm Ar. Arden's little miracle.
可我一睁开眼 发现自己依然身处荆棘崖
Yet, I open my eyes, and I'm still at Briarcliff.
这可算不上什么改善
Can't say that's much of an improvement.
生活就是这样 你只能随遇而安
You make the best of what life gives you.
起来 格蕾丝 回你的...
Come, Grace, go to your...
不要 求你了 修女
No, please, sister.
哪怕在床上多躺一分钟
I'm gonna crawl out of my skin
我都会觉得生不如死的
if I have to lay on that bed again.
等我收拾完 你就必须离开
When I'm done cleaning up, you'll have to go.
事实上 你现在就得离开了
Actually, you have to go now.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我不能让你在这儿等死 格蕾丝
I couldn't let you die here, Grace.
来吧
Now come on.
-来人啊 -我不会伤害你的
- Help! - I'm not gonna hurt you.
救命
Help!
-放下武器 -不要
- Drop it. - No!
-格蕾丝 -离她远点
- Grace? - Stay away from her!
退后 否则我开枪了
Back up or I'll shoot!
沃克 我要开枪了
Walker, I'll shoot you!
准备好跟我走了吗
Are you ready for me?
准备好了
Yes.
我终于自♥由♥了
I'm free.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表