好了 喜欢吗
Fini. How much do you love?
我是第一个剪这种发型的人吗
Am I the first one to get this cut?
我正努力在Ins上吸粉
Because I'm working on becoming an Instagram influencer,
但又不想露股沟
and I refuse to show my full ass crack,
所以我的发型必须要很到位
so my hairstyle has to be on point.
谁会在乎你有多少粉丝 你可是亿万富翁
Who cares how many followers you have? You're a billionaire.
那是我父亲的钱
That's my father's money.
我得自己闯出点名堂来
I need to make something of myself.
你就做到了 你是下一位克里斯·米兰
You did. You're the next Chris McMillan.
喝一口我们好发到动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上
Take a sip so we can post.
冷榨果汁现在超火
Cold-pressed juice is trending super hard right now.
10分钟内你就能得到1万个赞
You're gonna get, like, 10,000 likes in ten minutes.
你是想毒死我吗
Are you trying to fucking poison me?
这味道跟乌龟屎一样
This tastes like turtle shit.
你是我的私人助理 马洛里
You're supposed to be my personal assistant, Mallory.
你到底了不了解我
Do you even know me?
能不能去给我买♥♥杯玛奇朵
Could you just go and get me a macchiato
让我把嘴里这味给冲掉
so I can rinse this taste out of my mouth?
那是卡戴珊姐妹在拍摄吗
Are the Kardashians filming out there?
洛杉矶将遭到弹道导弹入侵袭击
立即寻找避难处 这不是演习
-什么鬼 -不对
- What the fuck? - No.
都是扯淡 是个恶作剧 就像夏威夷那次一样
It's bullshit. It's a hoax. It's like that time in Hawaii.
一分钟后就会撤回的
They're gonna text in, like, a minute with a retraction.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
香港待得如何
How's Hong Kong?
-可可 听我说 -知道吗
- Coco, listen to me. - Oh, you know what?
信♥号♥♥不好
We have a terrible connection.
-我完事后再打给你 -快闭嘴听我说
- I'll call you after I'm done... - Just shut up and listen.
导弹警报是真的
The missile alert is real.
不到一小时
In less than an hour,
洛杉矶就要成为一个空旷的火山口
Los Angeles is going to be an empty crater.
等等 爸 你吓到我了
Wait, Daddy, you're scaring me.
你会安全的
You can still be safe.
有四个地点是为我们家
There are four spots reserved
预留的 但你妈妈和弟弟和我在一起
for our family, but your mother and brother are here with me,
我们去不了了
and we're not going to make it.
会有辆车来接你
A car is coming.
带你去圣塔莫尼卡机场
It'll take you to Santa Monica Airport.
有一辆直升飞机在等你 快去 快去
A private jet is waiting, so go. So go.
-现在就走 -你在说什么啊
- Now. - What are you talking about?
你妈妈和我非常爱你
Your mother and I love you very much.
我也希望我们能团圆 但已经太迟了
Wish we could be together again, but it's too late.
尽量开心点 宝贝
Just try to be happy, baby.
天呐
Oh, my God.
这才是最重要的
That's the only thing that matters.
不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
等下 是真的吗
Wait, was that real? -
我们得走了 可可
We got to go, Coco.
快 快
Come on. Come on.
-快点 可可 -好吧
- Come on, Coco. - Okay.
报道称全国各大城市
Widespread panic is being reported
大面♥积♥的恐慌不断蔓延
in major cities around the country.
现在已证实下午三点左右
We can now confirm that a ballistic missile alert
入侵导弹袭击警报
群众收到一则弹道导弹警报
was texted to public approximately 3:00 p.M.
太平洋标准时间
Pacific Standard Time.
五角大楼目前还未发出声明
The Pentagon has not yet released a statement
白宫也未发声
and there has been no word from the White House.
宝贝 你看新闻了吗
Babe, are you seeing this?
-布洛克 你在哪 -什么意思 我在上班
- Brock, where are you? - What do you mean? I'm at work.
我刚听到一个超棒的主意
I just heard a fucking amazing pitch.
把《人鱼传说》做成一个六集的限定剧
Free Willy as a six-part limited series.
真的很有才
It's kind of genius.
布洛克 我爱你 我不想失去你
Brock, I love you. I don't want to live without you.
去圣塔莫尼塔机场
Get to Santa Monica Airport.
-有一架飞机在等着我们 -什么
- There's a plane waiting for us. - What?
可可
Coco?
WBN现在已确定
WBN can now confirm
香港 伦敦 波罗的海多地
Hong Kong, London, numerous sites in the Baltics
以及莫斯科已经被战略核导弹
and Moscow have all been hit and destroyed
击中并摧毁
by nuclear ICBMs.
情况就是这样 女士先生们
This is it, ladies and gentlemen.
很难相信这都是真的
I can't believe we actually did it.
我们刚收到疏散通知
We have just been notified to evacuate.
我没有办法赶回家了
I'm not gonna make it home.
如果我的孩子在看节目
So if my children are watching this...
爸爸非常爱你们
...Daddy loves you very much.
埃斯梅拉达 香槟又冻住了
Ugh. Esmeralda, the champagne's burnt again.
你放在冰箱里太久了
You left it in the freezer too long.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你知道我每天付你10小时的薪水吧
You know I pay you for a ten-hour day.
我得回家去了 伊薇夫人
I have to go home, Mrs. Evie.
世界末日来了
It's the end of the world.
奶奶 我一直在打给你
Nana, I've been trying to call you.
他管理米高梅时
When he ran MGM,
你祖父 愿他安息
your grandfather... God rest his soul...
不到第二天是不会回电♥话♥的
would never return calls until the following day.
所有的明星和经纪人
All of the stars and all of the agents
都得亲自去见他
would have to go and see him in person
如果他们想得到...
if they wanted to get...
你要做什么
What are you doing?
政♥府♥发了一个警报
The government sent a warning.
-导弹要来了 -全球变暖也要来了
- Missiles are coming. - So is global warming. Well.
可能是假消息
It's probably fake news.
-我要打给唐纳德 -不 这是真的 奶奶
- I'm gonna call Donald. - No. This is real, Grandma.
今天会有人死
People are going to die today.
喝点冻香槟吧
Let's have some burnt champagne.
我联♥系♥不上任何人
Look, I can't get ahold of anyone.
我妈的电♥话♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
My mom's going straight to voice mail.
-我得回家去 可可 -不要
- I got to go home, Coco. - No.
不 不 不 你得和我待在一起
No, no, no, no, no. You need to stay here with me.
好吗 你可以拿上我弟弟的票
Okay? You can take my brother's ticket.
马洛里 你知道没有你我多无助
Mallory, you know I'm helpless without you.
曾染上毒瘾 酒瘾
我比艾尔顿·约翰还要糟
I'm worse than Elton John.
我连怎么用洗碗机
I don't even know how to work a dishwasher
怎么开门都不知道
or open a door.
再说了 等炸♥弹♥落下后
Besides, after the bomb drops,
就没有家可以回了
there won't be anything to go home to.
好吧
Okay.
为什么车还不动
Why aren't we moving?!
-天哪 -老天爷
- Oh, my God! - Jesus Christ.
-天啊 -先自杀
- Oh, my God! - People are committing suicide
也不想面对核爆
to avoid the blast.
可可
Coco!
可可 等等
Coco, wait!
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我听到你♥爸♥爸说的 有四个避难所
I overheard your dad. There's four spots.
能容纳我们所有人
Room for all of us.
这是我外婆 伊薇
This is my nana Evie.
-你好吗 -不 我不好
- How do you do? - No, I don't.
你在瞎搞什么 布洛克要来了
What are you doing? Brock is gonna be here.
他肯定来不了了 外面现在一片混乱
He's not gonna make it. It's chaos out there.
老天 你的头发怎么了
Jesus, what happened to your hair?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
好吧 赶紧上飞机吧
Okay, fine. Just get on the plane.
-好的 -来亲亲
- Okay. - Okay? Mwah, mwah.
-布洛克 你在哪 -不 听着
- Brock, where are you? - No, look,
我马上就到 我遇上了最糟糕的大堵车
I'm coming. I'm in the worst traffic nightmare ever.
好吧 尽你一切所能
Okay, do whatever you have to do.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表