Then help me. Please.
帮我找到上帝
Help me find God.
我会向他承认我所有的罪行
I'll admit to everything that I've done.
我的孩子 我们都是罪人 每个人都是
My child, we're all sinners, every one of us.
但是我做过的事 修女...
But the things I've done, Sister...
你已经不记得了
That you can't recall.
你一直在说我什么
Now, what have you been saying about me?
真♥相♥ 我知道你是谁
The truth. I know who you are!
你连自己是谁都不知道
You don't even know who you are.
安妮·弗兰克 她死了
Anne Frank?! She died!
还是你连那本书都懒得读
Or didn't you bother to read the book?
你的谎言让我处境很难堪
Your lies have caused me a great deal of embarrassment.
你想对我怎么样
What are you going to do to me?
像对奥斯威辛那些女孩一样吗
The same things you did to those girls in Auschwitz? Huh?
我从没去过奥斯威辛 我来自斯科茨代尔
I was never in Auschwitz. I'm from Scottsdale!
你撒谎 我敢说那里跟这里一样
Liar! I bet it looked a lot like this place!
你想知道在这里会怎么样吗
You want to know what goes on in here?
你马上就会知道了
You're about to find out.
你从哪里弄来的
Where'd you get that?
我不是唯一一个怀疑你的人
I'm not the only one who's on to you.
真抱歉
Oh... oh, sorry.
来吧...
Come on...
现在是时候了
now's the time.
承认吧 汉斯·高帕
Confess, Hans Gruper.
你这个纳粹猪
Nazi piece of shit.
那是什么
What's that?
-婊♥子♥ -那屋里有什么
- Bitch! - What is in that room?
-下地狱吧 -我已经去过了
- Go to hell. - I've been there.
给我钥匙
Give me the key.
把钥匙给我
Give me the key!
那条腿也不想要了吗
Want to lose another leg?
杀了我吧
Kill me.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表