从一开始
From the very first moment,
我就觉得那里有危险
I felt danger there.
谁在那儿
Who's out there?
我的家人陷入危险 我却只能干瞪眼
My family was in danger and all I could do was watch.
你看到这种事
When you see something like this,
会冒出很多疯狂的念头
a lot of crazy thoughts go through your head.
人对恐惧的反应有简单的两种
Humans respond to fear in two simple ways:
战或逃
fight or flight.
我们的朋友以前会调笑说
Our friends used to tease us
他们不喜欢跟我和马特来往
that they didn't like socializing with Matt and I
因为我们太完美
because we were too perfect.
他们跟我们吃晚饭
They'd get in fights in the car
回去的路上会在车里吵架 因为
on the way home from dinner with us because...
我们让他们觉得
we made them feel like
他们不如我和马特相爱
they weren't as in love as Matt and I were.
我在单位抽奖赢了一堂免费瑜伽课
I won a free yoga class at a work raffle.
我是个医药代表
I'm a pharmaceutical salesman.
谢尔比是老师
Shelby was the teacher. I...
我拉伤了腿筋 从此再没去上过瑜伽课
pulled a hamstring and never took a yoga class again,
但那是我人生中最棒的事
but it was the best thing that ever happened to me.
一切都很顺利
Things were going really well.
我们在洛杉矶定居
We settled in Los Angeles--
世界的瑜伽中心
the yoga capital of the world--
我们决定组建家庭
and... decided to start a family.
我们发现谢尔比怀孕了
Yeah, we found out that, uh, Shelby was pregnant
那天我也被升职为
on the same day that I got promoted
西岸销♥售♥经理
to West Coast sales manager,
所以我们决定出去 庆祝这两件事
so we decided to go out and celebrate both.
那是我们这辈子最糟糕的一晚
That was the worst night of our lives.
-不 -那是个帮派的入会仪式
- No, no! - It was a gang initiation.
击昏游戏
Game of knockout.
他们要在街上随便找个人
They had to pick a random person on the street,
偷偷走上去
sneak up on 'em and...
一拳击昏
knock 'em out.
救命
Help!
救命 来人啊 救救我们
Help! Somebody, help us!
我在候诊室
I was in a trance
神思恍惚
in the waiting room.
如果我失去了马特...
If I lost Matt...
米勒太太吗
Mrs. Miller?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他的眼窝骨折
His orbital socket is broken.
消肿后需要立刻进行手术手术
He will need surgery once the swelling goes down.
我们更担心的是他还没有恢复意识
Our bigger concern is he hasn't regained consciousness.
我得去看看他
Well, I need to see him.
如果我在他身边 他会苏醒的
If I'm with him, he'll wake up.
我知道
I know it.
请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
我是对的
I was right.
我们触碰的刹那
As soon as we touched,
他开始苏醒了
he started waking up.
那就是...
That's just...
那就是我们之间的牵绊
that's just the kind of connection that we have.
他会没事的
He was gonna be okay.
但她有事
But she wasn't.
她失去了宝宝
She lost the baby.
他们不知道是因为压力
They don't know if it was the stress
还是因为被推倒 但...
or-or, um, being pushed, but...
她...
...well she...
她失去了宝宝
she lost the baby.
城市不再安全了
The city just didn't feel safe anymore.
我们得离开了
We needed to get out.
我想搬去东部 那是我长大的地方
I wanted to go east, to where I grew up.
我姐姐住在那里 还有我妈妈
My sister lived there. My mom.
那里是家
It was home.
北卡罗莱纳
It's, um, North Carolina.
就在海边 但...
Right near the ocean, but...
但也到处都有最美丽的原始森林
but also full of the most gorgeous native forests.
那里静谧 美好 安宁
It was so quiet and wonderful and calm.
我们俩都意识到
I think we just both just realized
说到底
that at the end of the day,
我们不属于都市
we weren't city folks.
我们在森林里嬉戏
We were in the woods, having fun.
那天非常完美
It was a perfect day,
我们发现自己
and we found ourselves
站在一座最美丽的旧农舍前
in front of the most beautiful old farm house.
那里有三间卧室
It was three bedrooms.
两层楼还带地下室
And two stories and a basement.
他们说这楼是1792年建的
They told us that it had been built in 1792.
但感觉维护得很好
It was in great shape.
感觉这是命中注定
It felt like it was meant to be.
像是冥冥中有力量
Like the universe just wanted us
在那一时刻引领我们到了那里
to be there at that moment.
我还暗自寻思 "我们肯定买♥♥不起这房♥子"
I also thought "There's no way we can afford that house."
起始价 2万1000
Opening bid is $21,000.
你出价多少
What is your bid?
这价钱还包括房♥子周围
Well, now, that includes the ten acres of forest
十英亩的森林
around the house.
但这些林地不能建房♥子
But you can't build on it.
都是森林保护用地
It's protected.
太便宜了吧
That seems inexpensive.
这房♥子出过什么问题
What's wrong with the property?
经历过飓风
Hurricanes.
你不会想要这房♥子的
You don't want this house.
我们出2万5
We bid $25,000.
2万6
$26,000.
有人出价2万7吗
Do I hear 27?
我们出价4万
We bid $40,000.
这几乎是我们全部的积蓄
It was almost all of our savings.
他出价的时候可让我动心了
It totally turned me on when he did that.
4万第一次
Going once.
第二次
Going twice.
4万 成交
Sold, $40,000.
我的天呐
Oh, my...
我们刚干了什么啊
What did we just do?
亲爱的 我们要重新开始了
Baby, we just started over.
我很爱这房♥子 也很爱他
I loved it. And I loved him,
但我从一开始 我就觉得
but from the very first moment I felt
那里有危险
danger there.
从我第一次踏入这房♥子起
From the moment I walked into the house,
就有种回家的感觉
I... I was home.
我喜欢乡村生活
I mean, I love the country life...
新鲜的空气
the fresh air,
在清脆的鸟鸣声中醒来
waking up to the sound of the birds singing.
如果谢尔比真有什么意见
If Shelby felt any different,
她当时也没有说出来
she didn't say anything out loud,
但我感觉到她有点不情愿
but I sensed a-a reluctance.
也许她怀念城市 也许我伤口恢复得更快
Maybe she missed the city. Maybe my wounds healed quicker.
这些都无法与她所失去的相比
They were nothing compared to what she lost:
她身体里的一条小生命
a life inside of her.
我爱你
I love you.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
该死
Shit!
别 别 别
No, no, no... no, no, no, no.
马特 拜托不要去
Matt, please don't go.
马特 拜托不要下去
Matt, please don't go down there.
你就待在这 待在这
Just stay here, stay here.
一开始我以为是只浣熊或者是熊
At first I thought it was a... a raccoon or-or a bear.
但熊干不出这个
But a bear didn't do this.
谁在那
Who's there?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表