格蕾丝 基特
Grace. Kit.
这位是科莱特修女
I'd like to introduce you to Sister Colette.
她来自圣厄苏拉失散儿童收养院
She's here from St. Ursula's Home for Lost Children.
很遗憾她是为收养孩子而来
I'm sorry to say she's here for the baby.
我们收养院有一套完善的
We have an excellent track record
失散儿童追踪记录
at placing lost children in loving homes.
他不是失散儿童 我是他母亲 那是他父亲
He's not a lost child, I'm his mother, this is his father.
精神病院里的一对疯子
A pair of crazies in an asylum.
与诺曼·洛克威尔式理想家庭相去甚远
Not exactly a Norman Rockwell.
你不能带走他
You're not taking him.
我知道这很难接受 但我们必须
I'm sure this is difficult for you, but we have to consider
-为孩子着想 -胡说八道
- what's best for the child. - That's bullshit!
孩子该待在母亲身边 谁都知道这道理
A baby belongs with its mother, everybody knows that.
-把孩子给我 -你休想
- Give me the baby. - Forget it!
-把孩子给我 -住手
- Give me the baby! - Stop!
我的孩子
My baby!
我会把他找回来的 我发誓
I'll get him back for you, I swear!
基特 我很遗憾
Kit, I am so sorry.
我无法想象
I can only imagine the heartache
独生子被强行夺走时的心痛感受
of having your only son ripped from your arms.
也许我能帮你
Maybe I can help.
拉娜·温特斯吗
Lana Winters?
什么事
Yes?
请跟我来
Please come with me.
为什么
Why?
我要把你接出去
I'm taking you out of this place,
但我们必须抓紧时间
but we must be quick.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我是克劳迪娅嬷嬷
My name is Mother Claudia.
我是你的朋友
I am a friend.
我在这里没有朋友
I don't have friends in this place.
你至少有一个朋友
You have at least one.
她将对你的所作所为告诉了我
She told me what she did to you.
她请求我帮她弥补错误
And she's asked me to make it right.
这错误你弥补不了
You can't make it right.
没错
No.
但也许你可以
But maybe you can.
在一定程度上弥补这错误
In some measure.
这是你的病例
Your patient file.
记录了你在这里经历的一切非人道折磨
Documentation of every foul thing that was done to you here.
相信我 我经受的折磨
Trust me when I tell you it can't possibly
这里不可能记得全
all be in that file.
所以你才需要它帮你曝光真♥相♥
Which is why you need it for your exposé.
这是你曾来过这里的铁证
It's irrefutable proof that you were here.
你的故事一旦曝光
When your story comes out,
很多人会否认你曾入院的事实
there are those who will try to deny even that.
你想把这里关掉
You want this place shut down.
我想让它灰飞烟灭 不复存在
I want it pulled down and the earth salted.
听好
Now...
你入院时穿的衣服
the clothes you wore when you were admitted,
以及你的个人物品
along with your personal effects,
都在隔壁的盥洗室
are in the lavatory next door.
一辆出租车正向这里赶来
There's a taxicab on its way here now
它会带你到任何你想去的地方
that will take you wherever you want to go.
-但我们必须动作快 -好的
- But we must hurry. - All right.
等一下
Hang on.
我要把这个带走
That goes with me.
还有一件事
There's just one more thing.
裘德修女 我是拉娜·温特斯
Sister Jude. It's Lana Winters.
你朋友克劳迪娅嬷嬷要把我带出去
Your friend Mother Claudia's taking me out of this place,
她说这都是你的功劳
and she says that's because of you.
我会回来救你的 裘德
I'm coming back for you, Jude.
我不会把你丢下不管的
I won't leave you here.
你我都知道一旦我把录音带给你 我就完了
We both know if I get you that tape, I'm done for.
你根本不会帮我什么忙
You won't really do anything to help me.
你错了 基特
You're wrong, Kit.
把录音带给我 我不但会保证
Get me that tape, and I will not only see to it
你的儿子不用去福利院
that your son is not swallowed by the system,
我还会尽我所能
but I will also do everything in my power
恢复你的自♥由♥ 让你与儿子重逢
to secure your freedom, so you can be with him again.
你和格蕾丝可以组建一个家庭
You and Grace, together as a family.
我是认真的
I mean it.
那你要怎么做到这些
Well, how do you figure to do that?
首先
Well, for one,
警方需要一个新的可信的疑犯人选
the police are going to need a new, credible suspect
为血脸谋杀案结案
for the Bloody Face killings.
我手上就有一个人选
I got one for 'em.
我也有
So have I.
亚瑟·奥尔顿医生
Dr. Arthur Arden.
我听说他已经被多次怀疑
I understand he's come under suspicion a number of times
而现在又突然失踪
already, and with his sudden disappearance...
让他的嫌疑更可信
...his guilt is plausible.
但拉娜 她...
But Lana... she, uh...
她不会告诉我录音带在哪里的
she'll never tell me where that tape's at.
我让她发誓不要告诉我
I made her swear not to.
那就去跟她谈呗
Just talk to her.
晓之以理 动之以情
Try to get her to see reason.
可如果她不听呢
Yeah, well, what if she won't?
我是说
I mean...
她有时相当顽固
she can be pretty stubborn when she wants.
她是个很重情义的姑娘
She's a spirited girl.
如果有谁能说服她
If anyone can reach her...
那就是你了
it's you.
好吧
Okay.
我去试试
I'll try.
急着干什么去啊 奥利弗
In a hurry, Oliver?
想出城转转吗
Quick trip out of town?
太好了
Good.
你来了
You are here.
省了我不少找你的功夫
Saves me the trouble of having to look for you.
你是来给我送录音带的吗
Did you come here just to bring me the tape?
录音带我已经交给警♥察♥了
The police have the tape.
他们很快就会过来
They're going to be here very soon.
都结束了
It's over.
你暴露了
You've been exposed.
就这样吗
That's it?
木已成舟
It's done.
我就知道总会有这么一天
I knew this would happen one day.
我一直在想我会是什么感受
I wondered how I would feel.
我以为我会发疯
I thought I would go crazy,
但其实我只感到解脱
but I'm actually relieved.
披着羊皮生活真的 很病态
Living with secrets is not... healthy.
我是对的 拉娜
I was right, Lana.
我就知道
I knew...
你是我要找的人
you were the one.
确实如此
I am the one.
我就是那个
I am the one
将把你送上电椅的人
that's going to put your ass in that electric chair.
你要为对我 温迪 和你杀害的其他女人
You're gonna pay for every sick thing you did to me, to Wendy,
做过的肮脏之事付出代价
and to every other woman you murdered.
你想干什么
Where do you think you're going?
去倒杯酒
Making myself a drink.
要来一杯吗
Care to join me?
坐下
Sit down.
我要去的地方没有酒
There is no alcohol where I'm going.
我不会让你剥夺
I'm not gonna let you
我享受最后一杯马提尼的机会
take away my last chance to have a martini.
你心意已决了吗
You sure you won't change your mind?
你觉得我疯了
You think I'm crazy.
慢着
Oh, wait.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表