却没意识到代价如此之大
I just didn't realize how much it was going to cost.
我给你的地址还在吧
You still have the address I gave you?
她是位真正的医生 一位好医生
She's a real doctor. A good one.
她会处理好你的问题
She'll take care of your little problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Both of you.
没有你们真不知道怎么办
I don't know what I would do...
见鬼 他们发现我们了
Shit, they found us.
去他妈的鸟狗仔 抱歉 拉娜
Goddamn vultures. Oh, sorry, Lana.
我忘了你也是他们一员
I... forgot you're one of 'em.
不 我们都是狗仔[秃鹰]
No, we are vultures.
被腐烂丑恶的真♥相♥所吸引的狗仔
Attracted to the scent of rotting meat.
如果你们不想和"拉拉狗仔"扯上关系的话
If you don't want to be linked to the "Sapphic Reporter,"
你们应该从后门离开
you should leave through the back gate.
最好这样
Yeah, I better.
我家里人还没怀疑我的性向
No one in my family suspects.
很抱歉不得不离开你
Sorry to abandon you.
我还有份工作
I still have a job
我那好色的老板还想着跟我有一腿
because my lecherous boss thinks he has a chance with me.
温特斯小姐 你还能泄露更多细节吗
Miss Winters, can you give us any more details
你被囚禁的时候 血脸杀手是怎样折磨你的
about how Bloody Face tortured you when you were his captive?
据称你得到科恩和马修斯的法律援助
Sources tell me you've obtained the services of Cohen and Mathews
他们是镇上最好的律师
they're the best lawyers in town.
你准备向法♥院♥起诉吗
Are you planning to sue?
据说你每天都接受电疗是吗
Any truth to the rumors that you received electroshock treatment daily?
拉娜 关于报道中你的性向有什么好说的吗
Lana, do you have any comment about your reported homosexuality?
拜托 温特斯小姐 透露些吧
Please, Miss Winters! Miss Winters, talk to us!
我只想说...
All I can say is...
看我的书吧
read my book.
别吃那药
Don't take that!
那是给马用的镇定剂
It's a horse tranquilizer!
别这样 朱迪
Come now, Judy.
这些药相当安全
These pills are perfectly safe.
你可是亲自签了字的
You signed for them yourself.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
别吃这些药 这会把你脑子搅成浆糊的
Don't take these pills-- they turn your brains to mush.
荆棘崖之怖
请进
Come.
詹姆斯修士 我来时看到的那些狗仔
Brother James, those reporters who were here when I arrived,
已经把他们打发走了吗
have they been removed from the premises?
直接赶走了
From the immediate grounds.
在门外露营的那些我就管不着了
There's nothing I can do about those camped outside the gates.
希望如果我们坚决保持沉默
Hopefully if we remain resolute in our silence,
他们最终会疲倦
they'll eventually tire...
然后离开
and go away.
主教 刚在公共休息室里有一起骚乱
Monsignor, there's been a disturbance in the Common Room.
我认为您需要去处理一下
I think it requires your attention.
裘德
Jude?
卡尔说你引发了一起骚乱
Carl said you caused quite a commotion.
好在你我是朋友
It's a good thing you and I are friends
不然你现在就被关禁闭了
or you'd be in solitary right now.
你那小恶魔
She got one thing right,
做对了一件事
that Devil of yours.
这个自动唱机有奇好的疗效
This jukebox has a strange healing effect,
它洋溢着欢乐
it keeps the joy alive.
你找我什么事
What did you want to see me about?
你意识到这有多么讽刺吗
Have you fully recognized the irony here?
你把贞操给了恶魔而不是妙龄女子
You relinquished your virtue not to a loving woman, but to the Devil.
太棒了 太棒了 太棒了
It's so perfect-- it's perfect, it's perfect.
我不喜欢你这么说话
I don't want to hear you talk like this.
我都不认识你了
I don't know this person.
你准备怎么办
What have you decided to do?
放弃你的誓言吗
Renounce your vows?
根本不会
Not at all.
我不会迷失方向
I'm going to stay the course.
我还有太多要奉献 要牺牲
I have too much to give, too much to offer.
我不能就这么放弃了
I can't just throw it all away.
我认为你太棒了 蒂莫西
I thought you hung the moon, Timothy.
我得承认我也有亵渎的想法
I had impure thoughts, I'll admit to that.
但我曾想为你倾尽全力
But I would have done anything for you,
曾愿完全受你摆布
I would've done anything you asked me to do,
我甚至坚信你会乘着魔毯去罗马的白日梦
that's how much I believed in your fantasy of the magic carpet ride to Rome.
相信我 裘德
Believe me, Jude,
这不是幻想
it's not a fantasy.
马太修士 卡尔
Brother Matthew? Carl?
你能想象
Can you imagine
我感觉到的幻灭
the disillusionment,
羞耻和恶心吗
the shame and the disgust I feel
我看穿了你
now that I see through you
还有你那愚蠢 可怜又赤♥裸♥的野心
and your stupid, pitiful, naked ambition?
闭上你肮脏的嘴
Shut your filthy mouth!
你太丢人了
You're an embarrassment.
真了不起
It's an extraordinary thing.
你知道吗
You know that?
你把我扔进疯人院
You throw me in the madhouse,
把我所有所知全部夺走
you strip away everything I have, everything I know,
把我当成一条疯狗
you treat me like a rabid dog,
一个疯女人
like a madwoman.
你知道接着发生了什么吗
And you know what happens?
上帝赐予我洞悉一切的天赋
I'm blessed with the gift of total clarity.
我现在是个疯女人 却比当初管理荆棘崖时
I am more sane now as a madwoman than I ever was
还要更清醒
as the head of Briarcliff.
你说话太疯癫了
You sound mad as a hatter.
卡尔
Oh, Carl.
裘德需要时间反省自己
Jude needs some time alone to reflect
祈求上帝的指引
and pray for guidance.
带她去禁闭房♥
Take her to solitary.
你不会得逞的 蒂莫西
You will not prevail, Timothy.
上帝一定不会允许的
My God would never allow it.
在这里签名
Sign here.
还有这里
And here.
签什么
What for?
你的释放文件
Your release papers.
他们要释放你 基特
They're letting you out, Kit.
史莱森 他被捕了吗
Thredson-- they caught him?
拉娜把录音带给他们了吗
Lana gave them the tape?
是的 甚至更好
Yeah, and she did one better.
那个拉拉一枪崩了他的脑袋
The lezzie blew his head off.
报纸上都登了呢
It's all over the papers.
记者都围在外面
Reporters are hanging off the rafters,
试图揭露"荆棘崖的腐♥败♥"
trying to sniff out the "Corruption at Briarcliff."
所以你才突然自♥由♥了
That's why you're suddenly a free man.
这是救世军的衣服
Clothes from the Salvation Army.
你穿着应该合身
They should fit you--
你现在这身衣服换下来放床上就行
Just leave what you're wearing on the bed.
等等
Wait.
我要见主教大人
I have to see the Monsignor.
沃克先生
Mr. Walker,
你不知道我有多高兴
I can't tell you how pleased I am
正义最终得到了伸张
that justice has finally been served.
我很高兴自己为此事略尽绵力
I'm only happy to have been a small part of that.
这不是正义
This isn't justice.
我不明白 你现在自♥由♥了
I don't understand. You're a free man.
你还要什么
What more could you want?
我想要回我的儿子
I want my son back.
你的儿子
Your son?
你从我怀里夺走了他
You took him from our arms.
他的父母是我和格蕾丝
He's got two parents-- me and Grace.
我们还打算组建家庭抚养他
And we aim to raise him as a family.
这不太可能吧
That's hardly possible, is it?
鉴于你刚被释放
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表