这里是911 您有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
派警车到荆棘崖来
You need to send a car to Briarcliff.
-他们等着呢 -谁在等着
- They're waiting. - Who's waiting?
我刚可是忙得不可开交
I've been a very busy boy.
可以告诉我您的姓名吗
Can you give me your name?
有人吗
Hello?
你看到他们时 就知道我是谁了
You'll know my name when you see them.
他们都是冒牌货
They were imposters.
警♥察♥
Police.
有人吗
Anybody here?
天啊 鲍比
Jesus, Bobby.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
我以前总觉得是我的错
I used to think it must be my fault.
我十月怀胎生下的骨肉
My own child, who lived inside me for nine months,
给她喂奶 帮她洗澡 抱着哄她睡觉
someone I nursed and bathed and held and sang lullabies to.
我还有两个孩子 修女
I have two other children, Sister,
他们都很正常
both of them perfectly normal.
听上去她让你费了不少心哪 雷诺兹太太
She sounds like quite a handful, Mrs. Reynolds,
可我们这里没有儿童病房♥
but we do not have a children's ward here.
她可不像个儿童 修女
Oh, but she's more than a child, Sister.
事实上这正是问题所在
In fact, that's the problem.
她总是表现得像个大人
She's always seemed like an adult.
你知道吗 她从没哭过
Do you know that she's never cried?
一次都没有 就连是婴儿时也没哭过
Not once, not even when she was a little baby.
跟你说件事吧 这件事我从未告诉过任何人
I'm going to tell you something I haven't told anyone.
詹妮和她的小伙伴乔茜放学后一起玩
Jenny and her little friend, Josie, were playing after school.
我让她们去树林里捡些叶子
I told them to go out into the woods to gather leaves.
我们要做个花环
We were gonna make a fall wreath.
乔茜是唯一肯和詹妮玩的孩子
See, Josie was the only one who would play with Jenny,
我想让她们好好相处
and I wanted it to go well.
我试着阻止他 但他比我块头大
I tried to stop him, but he was bigger than me,
而且他说如果我不老实站着保持安静的话
and he said he would kill me, too,
他也会杀了我
if I didn't stand very still and be quiet.
他很高 留着胡子 穿棕色夹克衫
He was tall, he had a beard and a brown jacket.
这么说 没有找到这棕色外套的胡子男咯
And they never found the bearded man with the brown coat, I take it?
警方搜查过了
They searched.
两天前 我洗衣服的时候
Two days ago, I was doing the laundry,
在她口袋里发现了这个
and I found this in her pocket.
我不能去报♥警♥啊
I can't go to the police.
修女 我不能 她是我女儿啊
Sister, I can't. She's my daughter.
雷诺兹太太啊
Oh, Mrs. Reynolds...
一直以来 我对于荆棘崖的梦想之一
One of my dreams for Briarcliff
就是开设儿童病房♥
has been to open a children's ward.
有太多幼小的灵魂
There are so many little souls
需要我们的帮助
who could use our help.
但在那天到来之前 我们爱莫能助
But we can do nothing until that time.
祈祷
Prayer...
会给你力量和支持
is your strength and your ally.
你能不能见她一面
Could you just meet with her?
她就在楼下看图画书呢
She's right downstairs with her coloring book.
修女 请告诉我
Sister, just help me understand,
这种邪恶是从哪里来的
where does this evil come from?
难道她生来就是这样吗
Could she have been born that way?
有什么能比一觉醒来
Is there anything more heavenly
闻到烤火腿干酪三明治的香气更幸福的呢
than waking from a nap to the smell of croque-monsieur?
我打赌你妈妈一定会在雨天放学后
I bet this is what your mother made you
为你做这样的美味
after school on a rainy day.
尽情喊吧 谁也听不见
You can scream all you want. No one will hear you.
也不想想 这地下室是隔音的
Obviously, the basement is soundproof.
相信我 很多比你嗓门大得多的姑娘
Believe me, girls with bigger sets of lungs
之前都尝试过了
than yours have tried before.
温迪在哪里
Where's Wendy?
你对她的尸体做了什么
What did you do with her body?
我把她放在了没人能发现的地方
I put her somewhere where she'll never be found.
让别人看到她的尸体可不行
It wouldn't do to have her body pop up
尤其是在基特·沃克对这些惨绝人寰的谋杀
now that Kit Walker has confessed
供认不讳之后
to all those horrendous murders.
想知道个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
肉豆蔻是一切美味的秘诀
Nutmeg makes all the difference in the world.
烤火腿干酪三明治配番茄汤
Croque-monsieur and tomato soup.
完美的妈咪食谱
The perfect mommy snack.
只是从没有妈妈为我做这美味佳肴
Only I didn't have a mother to make this for me.
我当然有母亲
Well, of course I had a mother,
但我不知道她是谁
but I never knew her.
她抛弃我时就差不多你这个年纪
She was about your age when she abandoned me.
你是在孤儿院长大的
You grew up in an orphanage?
对 在制度下长大
Yeah. In the system.
满足你的基本生活需求
Where all my basic needs were met.
食物 水
food, water,
基础教育
a rudimentary education.
在一条小皮鞭的教训下
And with the help of a leather crop,
学会辨别是非
learning the difference between right and wrong.
他们墨守陈规
They followed all the rules.
尤其是那些否定情感
Especially the rules against affection
禁止任何不必要肉体接触的规定
or any unnecessary bodily contact,
因为爱抚必定会宠坏孩子
because touch would certainly spoil the child.
真好吃
This is good.
你说对了
But you're right.
这很好吃
This is good.
很可口
It's delicious.
我这不是要讨好你 奥利弗
I'm not trying to patronize you, Oliver.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know
我非常感谢你的好意
how much I appreciate this act of kindness.
我知道被抛弃的滋味
I know what it's like to be abandoned.
荆棘崖的经历让我感同身受
That's how I felt at Briarcliff.
我没看错你
I was right about you.
你就是我要找的人
You're the one.
拉娜 我一直有自知之明的
Lana, I've always been self-aware.
我知道我跟其他孩子不一样
I knew I was different from the other kids.
我更聪明
I was smarter.
但我也经受了更多的折磨
But I was also more afflicted.
所以我去研究精神病学
It's what led me to study psychiatry...
以便更加了解自己的不正常
to better understand my disorder.
但直到我上了医学院
It wasn't until medical school
才迎来了首次突破
that I had my first breakthrough, though.
史莱森 我听说
Hey, Thredson, from what I hear,
这是本学期你离你女友最近的一次了
this is the closest you'll get to a girlfriend this quarter.
我与我那些愚蠢的同事一起笑
I would laugh along with my idiot colleagues,
但我知道躺在桌子上的这个女人不是我女朋友
but I knew the woman on the table wasn't my girlfriend.
我相信各位已经提前预习了
I trust you gentlemen have reviewed the material
今天要用的材料
in preparation for today.
她就像我母亲 33岁
She was my mother. She was 33 years old,
跟我母亲抛弃我的时候一样大
the same age as my mother when she abandoned me.
跟你一样大 拉娜
The same age as you, Lana.
从逻辑上 理性上来说
Now, I knew logically, rationally,
我知道桌子上的女人不是我母亲
that the woman on the table wasn't my mother.
但我的人生就像一场天大的笑话 不知怎么的
But somehow, in the cosmic joke that is my life,
我觉得她可能就是我的母亲
I felt like she could be.
真是造化弄人 我第一次与她相见
And it was poetic justice that I would be meeting her
竟是在我那恶心的解剖课的停尸台上
for the first time on a slab in my gross anatomy class.
那时我才知道我曾经缺失的是什么
It was then that I knew what I was missing.
母亲的抚摸
A mother's touch.
肌肤相亲
Skin-to-skin contact.
是我一直渴望的
It's what I was craving.
是我生命中缺失的东西
It's what I was missing my whole life.
但她身上有甲醛的味道
Oh, but she smelled of formaldehyde.
她的皮肤 即使在我剥离之后
And her skin, even after I removed it,
还是那么冰冷和僵硬
was cold and stiff.
你有没有读过
Have you ever read
透过研究猴子的社会行为
了解人类的行为和发展
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表