juicy little tidbit stuck in your craw.
修女 来吧 一吐为快吧
Oh, come on, Sister, spit it up.
-你会感觉好些 -你的腿怎么样了
- You'll feel better. - How's your leg?
拜托
Please.
我们还是免去无聊的寒暄吧
Let's dispense with the small talk, shall we?
我们心里都很清楚 趁我不在
You and I both know that, during my absence,
你终于把你的触角伸进了我的实验室
you finally got a chance to stick your nose in my lab.
一个病人投诉了你
A patient made a complaint.
我有责任跟进调查
I was obliged to follow up.
然后呢
And?
没那么有趣
It wasn't all that interesting.
我懂了
I see.
不介意我坐下吧
Do you mind?
你应该知道
You should probably know
我打算对我的遭遇提起诉讼
that I plan on pressing charges.
何必呢
To what end?
她只是一个神经错乱的年轻女人
She's a confused young woman.
不 不是她
No, not her.
是你 在你的看守下
You. On your watch,
那个疯婊♥子♥拿到了一把上了膛的枪
that crazy bitch got a hold of a loaded gun,
而你却没有任何处罚 就让她回家了
and you sent her home without so much as a slap on the wrist.
这是你的失职
Your ineptitude is staggering.
奥尔顿医生
Dr. Arden...
我知道 以前
I know, in the past,
我们之间存在很大分歧
you and I have had our differences,
当然在这儿 你理应享有
And you're certainly entitled to a...
人身安全的保障
a sense of safety here.
我希望 我们也许可以重新开始
I hope, perhaps you and I can start afresh.
这就是你的道歉吗
Is that your idea of an apology?
这不就是你想要的吗 我给你道歉
Is that what you're looking for-- an apology?
不
No.
我想要你摇尾乞怜
I'd prefer you grovel.
我应得的
I think I'm entitled to it.
也许你可以跪在地板上
Perhaps if you prostrated yourself on the floor
乞求我的原谅
and begged my forgiveness.
不愿意吗
No?
若不然 我别无选择
Barring that, I have no other option
只能给主教打电♥话♥要求解雇你
but to call the Monsignor and demand your dismissal.
修女 你要滚蛋了
You're through here, Sister.
你知道吧
And you know it.
让我来吧
Let me do that.
修女
Sister!
-我没听见你过来 -没事
- I didn't hear you. - Now, now.
没关系 亚瑟
It's all right, Arthur.
没什么可害羞的
You've nothing to be ashamed of.
这儿所有的修女都接受过护理训练 坐下
All the nuns here have had some training as nurses. Sit.
我一直想找你谈谈
I've been meaning to speak to you.
我为我在暴风雨之夜的行为
I wanted to apologize for my behavior
向你道歉
the night of the storm.
太糟糕了
It was... untoward.
把那件事情
What do you say we chalk it up
当屁一样放掉 再也别提了吧
to the barometric pressure and never speak of it again?
修女 我知道你做了什么
I know what you did, Sister.
谢谢你保护我
Thank you for protecting me.
是保护我们
Protecting us.
虽然我不完全理解你的工作
Even though I don't fully understand your work,
但我觉得自己是其中重要的一环
I feel I've been an important part of it.
你的确是 我的小天使
And so you have, my cherub.
一旦裘德修女被解雇
You'll be free to continue that work
你就可以继续你的研究
once Sister Jude has been turned out.
主教会让你负责这里
The Monsignor will put you in charge,
你会需要一个有力的副手
and you'll need a strong right hand.
一个你信任的人
Someone you can trust.
我相信你
I trust you...
绝对的信任
completely.
你真是让我大开眼界
And I'm very impressed
竟然能全凭一人之力
that you managed to get her out
将她拖到树林去
and into the woods all on your own.
你会大吃一惊
You'd be surprised.
她其实非常轻
She weighed very little.
米奇·柯蒂斯 别捣蛋
Mikey Curtis, no monkey business!
佩吉·卡特莱特 到底怎么回事
Peggy Cartwright, what on earth is the matter?
那边有只怪物
There's a monster!
看看是谁又被抓回来了
Look what the cat dragged in.
这才过了多久啊
That didn't take very long now, did it?
离我远点
Stay away from me.
没了枪就变成软柿子了
Not so tough without your gun.
你并没有尽力
You didn't give it much of a chance.
我得上班 我不敢把她一个人留在家里
I have to go to work. I'm afraid to leave her alone.
总得有一段适应的过程
It's a period of adjustment.
孩子需要母亲 这话是你自己说的
I mean, you said yourself, a baby needs its mother.
一个正常的母亲 但夏洛特不正常
A normal mother, yes! Charlotte's not normal!
她的情况更糟了
She's worse.
至少以前 她只是对孩子的哭声不闻不问
At least before, she could tune out the crying.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
你想抱抱孩子吗
Do you want to hold your baby?
是啊 亲爱的 为什么不呢
Yes, darling, why don't I do that?!
停下
Hey, stop!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?!
我原以为只要带她回家了 和我们在一起
I thought if I brought her home, she spent time with us,
她就能想起自己是谁 明白我们有多需要她
she'd remember who she was, see how much we need her.
求您了 修女
Please, Sister.
请您接收她吧 我控制不了她
You have to take her. I can't handle her.
难道就没什么亲戚朋友能帮忙照看她吗
Isn't there some family that could stay with her?
她需要的是专业的治疗 只有医生才能帮她
She needs professional help, the care of a good doctor.
就像那天进来诊断她的那位医生
Like the doctor that came in here and diagnosed her.
他好像知道她需要什么
He seemed to understand what she needed.
史莱森医生吗
Dr. Thredson?
你要想咨♥询♥他意见的话 尽管去吧
You're welcome to consult with him if that's what you want.
弗兰克
Frank?
去找史莱森医生
Find Dr. Thredson.
请他过来一趟
Send him here.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
计划是什么 我们该怎么做
What's the plan? How should we do this?
从大门出去
We walk up the door.
然后径直走去开车
We walk straight to my car.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
什么意思 怎么过守卫那关
What do you mean? How can we pass the guard?
照我说的做 径直向前走
Like I said, walk.
晚安 吉米
Night, Jimmy.
史莱森医生
Dr. Thredson!
不好意思 您是...
Excuse me. What were you...?
奥尔顿医生
Dr. Arden?
是我
That's right.
天啊 您就是
Oh, God. You're the...
被我妻子开枪打伤的人
you're the man my wife shot.
多谢您没有起诉她
Thank you for not pressing charges.
她对自己的所作所为一无所知
She doesn't know what she was doing.
她疯了
She's out of her mind.
我很清楚 布朗先生
Yes, I'm aware of that, Mr. Brown.
但你无需担心
But you needn't worry.
我觉得并不需要采取惩戒性的措施
I see no reason for punitive action.
尤其是现在已经有了更人道的治疗方法
Not when there's a far more humane remedy at hand.
实际上 我们今晚就可以开始治疗
As a matter of fact, we could do it tonight.
那她明天就能回家了 仿若新生
Then she'll be home by tomorrow, a new woman.
史莱森医生
Dr. Thredson!
史莱森医生 裘德修女找您
Dr. Thredson, Sister Jude is asking for you.
那个自称安妮·弗兰克的女人
Anne Frank, or whoever she is,
她丈夫又把她送回来了
her husband brought her back.
我不在这里工作了 弗兰克
I don't work here anymore, Frank.
事实上 我从来就不是这里的一份子
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表