Julia...
千万别
...don't you ever...
别让男人对你指手划脚
ever let a man tell you who you are...
或者让你觉得
or make you feel...
你配不上他
...like you are less than he is.
现在都1971年了
It's 1971.
你能做任何你想做的事
And you can do anything you want.
好吗 明白吗
Okay? You understand?
还有托马斯
And, Thomas...
别用手挖鼻子
don't pick your nose...
找工作别只向钱看
and never take a job just for the money.
要找...
Find something...
你真正热爱的
that you love.
做你想做的事情
Do something you want.
好吗 孩子
Okay, boy?
我不需要这个
Oh, I don't need that.
是蘑菇大麦汤
It's mushroom barley.
你得吃点东西
You got to eat something.
不 我不需要
No, I don't.
孩子们 去院子里堆落叶吧
Kids, why don't you go pile up the leaves in the yard?
我要和奶奶在一起
I'm staying with nana.
不 孩子们 你们该去外面玩儿了
No, you guys, you should go outside and play.
快去吧
Go on.
基特·沃克
Kit Walker...
你是个幸运的人
you're a lucky man.
可别把这一切毁了
You better not screw them up.
我在这儿
I'm here.
我不会留你独自一人的
I'm not going to leave you alone.
我... 我不是一个人
I'm not... I'm not alone.
她在这儿陪着我呢
She's here for me.
我不知道她说的是谁
I don't know who she was talking about.
我知道
I do.
裘德
Jude...
我们来来往往已经这么多年了
we've been doing this dance for so many years.
这次你真的准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready this time?
我确定
I'm sure.
我准备好了
I'm ready now.
吻我吧
Kiss me.
我感觉到我们要进入
I have a feeling we're about
最有看点的采访环节了
to enter the hard-hitting part of the interview.
是因为我拿出了笔 对吧
It was the pen, wasn't it?
一般的问题不需要记笔记
No need to take notes on powder-puff questions.
真被你说对了 但我还是要问
You got me, but I'm gonna ask anyway.
如果关闭荆棘崖
If shutting down Briarcliff
是你一生中公认的成功之举
was such an undeniable success,
那你接下来揭露的事 说得委婉点
your next exposé was, to put it mildly,
就很有争议了
controversial.
我相信一半的纽约人都想我死
I think half of New York wanted to lynch me,
剩下的则不想我再踏入纽约半步
and the other half would have had me banned from the state.
我们能聊聊红衣主教霍华德吗
Can we talk about what happened with Cardinal Howard?
那时 他是权威人士
At the time, he was a powerhouse,
是教会里一颗冉冉升起的新星
a rising star in the church.
他躲我了好几周
The man had avoided me for weeks.
我走了所有的官方渠道
I went through all the official channels,
但他却无视了我的采访请求
but he ignored every request I made for an interview.
所以最后我在他去复活节弥撒的路上堵到了他
So, finally, I cornered him on his way to Easter Mass.
霍华德主教
Cardinal Howard.
我没什么要对你说的 温特斯小姐
I have nothing to say to you, Miss Winters.
无论你作何回应 我都会在明晚
With or without your comments, I'm airing a report
播出亚瑟·奥尔顿医生的专题报道
tomorrow night on Dr. Arthur Arden,
他是你聘请到荆棘崖的医疗主管
a man you hired to run the medical unit at Briarcliff.
我们最终拿到了他的档案
We finally gained access to his files.
你知道他做人体实验吗
Did you know he was conducting human experiments?
我们发现了一些可怕的证据
We found some very disturbing evidence.
-红衣主教... -能把摄像机关了吗
- Cardinal... - Would you mind switching that off, please?
在他任职期间 很多病人失踪了
A number of patients disappeared under his care.
你知道他们遭遇了什么吗
Do you have any idea what happened to them?
都过去七年多了
It was over seven years ago.
我怎么可能还记得
You can't expect me to remember
那些病人 这事跟我没关系
anything about patients I wasn't responsible for.
恐怕你脱不了干系
I'm afraid you are responsible.
荆棘崖里的一切
Everything that happened at Briarcliff
都发生在你眼皮底下
happened under your authority.
谋杀案是没有诉讼时效这一说的
And there is no statute of limitations
霍华德主教
on murder, Cardinal Howard.
警♥察♥在荆棘崖外的树林里
The police have found remains,
发现了尸体和人类骸骨
human bones in the woods outside Briarcliff.
他们会开始严厉拷问
They're going to start asking hard questions.
由于臭名昭著的奥尔顿医生已经失踪
And since the notorious Dr. Arden has disappeared,
你就成了他们的审问对象
they're going to be looking to you for answers.
-别挡路 -你在逃避什么 霍华德主教
- Get out of my way. - What are you running from, Cardinal Howard?
让开 温特斯小姐
Out of the way, Miss Winters!
-你在逃避什么 -复活节快乐
- What are you running from? - Happy Easter.
请回答我的问题
Answer the question.
直到今天 人们仍然
To this day, people still
把他的死怪到你头上
blame you for what happened to him.
我敢作敢当 但真不该把
I've got broad shoulders, but I can't take credit
他因为良心发现而自尽的事归咎于我
for what his guilty conscience made him do.
他是这样一种骗子
That man was a particular kind of liar.
他自欺欺人
The kind who lies to himself about being a liar.
他如此腐♥败♥ 倍受蒙蔽 活在自己的谎言里
He was so corrupt and deluded, he believed his own lies.
谎言就像灵魂的伤疤
Lies are like scars on your soul.
谎言会毁了你
They destroy you.
我觉得我们好像不是在
I have a feeling we're not just talking
谈论红衣主教霍华德了吧
about Cardinal Howard anymore.
你有什么要告诉我们的吗
Is there something you'd like to share with us?
我想要坦白一个我说了四十年的谎言
I'm going to come clean about a lie I've told for over 40 years.
在《疯子》这本书中
In my book Maniac,
我写了我被虐待
I write about the abuse,
被强♥奸♥ 最后还怀孕的事
the rape, the pregnancy.
我说那孩子在分娩时夭折了
I say that the baby died in childbirth.
我甚至写道这孩子死了
I even wrote about a kind of poetic justice
是老天有眼
that the child hadn't lived.
但这孩子并没死
That child is alive.
有人替我将他养育成人
I didn't raise him, but someone did.
别让我再给他喂奶了
Don't ask me to do that again.
他得学会没有我也能生存
He'll need to learn how to live without me.
我只是努力祈祷
I just prayed really hard
有人能给予他
that somebody else could give him
他所需的母爱
the kind of mothering he'd need.
我无法给他
I couldn't muster it.
我试了 但是做不到
I tried, but I couldn't.
拉娜 这真是个惊天秘密
That's quite a secret, Lana.
这秘密我只告诉过玛丽安
The only person I've told is Marian.
你介意我问一下
Do you mind if I ask,
自那之后你还见过他吗
has there been any contact since?
在70年代中期有段时间
There was a period in the mid-'70s where I suffered
我非常懊悔抛弃了他
a terrible remorse about giving him up.
我用尽所有手段
I used all my skills as a sleuth,
可以说是无数的手段 来找他
which are myriad as we know, to track him down.
我只想见见他 没有任何计划
I just needed to see him. I didn't have a plan.
这里面有些什么 你喜欢恐龙吗
What you got in here? You like dinosaurs?
想尝尝雷龙大屌♥吗
You want to suck a brontosaurus dick?
混♥蛋♥ 闭嘴
Shut up, asshole!
你说谁混♥蛋♥呢 死基佬
Who are you calling asshole, faggot?
你个小混♥蛋♥ 快给我滚开
Hey, you, you little shit. You back off before I hurt you
要不然小心我给你点颜色看看
in ways you haven't even dreamt of.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还好
Yeah, I'm fine.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 对吧
You know he's the asshole, right?
对 我知道
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表