I'll see what I can do.
我一直在问自己
I've been asking myself
恶魔如何能在此处的圣像间自♥由♥来去
how is it the Devil can move so freely here among the sacred icons?
一个栖息于人体之内的魔鬼
How does a demon wear a crucifix
为何不被所佩戴的十字架灼伤
and not burn the flesh it inhabits?
然后我明白了
And then I realized...
是她
it's her.
你在利用玛丽·尤妮斯
You're using Mary Eunice--
用她的纯洁当做盾牌
her purity-- as a shield.
如果我割断这柔软的喉咙
What if I were to slit this soft throat
将她的灵魂释放进天堂
and release her soul to Heaven,
你会去哪里 肮脏的东西
then where would you go, foul thing?
也许直接跳进你的身体里吧
Might just jump into you.
你回来是犯了个大错
You made a big mistake coming back here.
不 犯错的是你
No, you made a mistake.
我要把你送回地狱老家
And I'm about to send you back to the hell that made you.
是吗 你要怎么做
Yeah? What are you gonna do?
用藤条把恶魔打出来吗
Cane the Devil out of me?
那个魔鬼 它欺骗你
This demon, it tricks you.
修女 能和你说两句吗
Sister, may I have a word?
奥尔顿医生
Dr. Arden...
叫保安
...call security.
有人闯进来了
We have an intruder.
你在犯一个大错 医生
You're making a mistake, Doctor.
你否认上帝的存在
Because you deny God,
因此也无法辨认出面前的恶魔
you can't see the Devil right in front of you.
确保她不会再私闯进来
See that she doesn't come back on the property.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
我能对付裘德
I can handle Jude.
我不是说裘德
I didn't mean Jude,
不过如果我是你 就不会低估她
although I wouldn't underestimate her, if I were you.
我们的前爱尔兰警♥察♥想自首
Our former Irish cop is feeling the need to confess.
我已经控制住局面了
I've got it under control.
裘德修女
Oh, Sister Jude.
我还以为你不会再见我了
I thought you never wanted to see me again.
裘德走了
Jude is gone.
管理层换人了
There's been a change in management.
尽量表现得体面点
Try to remain presentable.
政♥府♥公报派了个摄影师来给我们拍照片
There's a photographer coming from the Gazette to take our picture.
我想看到你们笑容洋溢的脸
I would like to see bright, shining faces
为你们手中的栗子
delighting in your bag of chestnuts
-和新的赞美诗集高兴起来吧 -修女
- and your new hymnal... - Sister?
大主教亲自送给你们的礼物
Gifts from the Monsignor himself.
这 这些手铐
The-The-These cuffs, huh?
它们很沉 而且陷进肉里
They're heavy, and they dig in.
你的圣诞精神呢 修女
Where's your Christmas spirit, Sister?
你以为我傻吗
What do you take me for, an idiot? Huh?
你一晚上杀了5个家庭的18口人
You killed 18 people from five families in one night.
你就等着余生都戴着手铐过吧
You might expect to remain in irons for the rest of your life.
那我不去拍你的破照片了
Well, I don't want to be in your shitty picture, then.
我拒绝参与你的任何谎言
I don't want to be any part of your damn lie.
你指什么谎言
Yeah, what lie is that?
比如什么笑容洋溢的脸的照片
Nothing like a picture of happy, shiny faces
以掩盖用铁链锁住我们的罪恶
to take away the guilt of locking us away.
你说反了 艾默生先生
You got that backwards, Mr. Emerson.
那照片是为了提醒世人
The picture is to remind the public
如果没有荆棘崖
that without Briarcliff,
你们就会逍遥在外 潜伏在正常人当中
you would be out there, living among them.
所以你得站在前排中间
And that's why you will be front and center,
带上手脚铐
shackled...
处于控制之下
and under control.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
谁 肖恩吗 他按你的要求在发礼物
Who, Sean? He's handing out the presents like you asked.
他戴着那顶蠢帽子和滑稽的假胡子
He's wearing that silly hat and that ridiculous beard.
我自认为已经说得很清楚了
Now, I thought I very was clear
要怎样庆祝圣诞节
about how I wanted Christmas celebrated.
恕我直言 修女 我真不觉得有什么问题
All respect, Sister, I really don't see the problem with it.
病人们喜欢这样
The-The patients love it,
肖恩和男孩们也很高兴
it makes Sean and the boys happy.
再说圣尼古拉斯是圣人
And St. Nicholas was a saint.
摄影师到了
The photographer's here!
裘德修女 报纸的摄影师到了
Sister Jude, the newspaper photographer is here.
我们不是说好了
I thought we decided
等准备好以后 再带他来吗
that you would bring him in when we were ready.
抱歉 我们没准备好吗
I'm sorry. Are we not ready?
把他给我关起来
Take him to the hole!
你真不该在一年中的这时候
Oh, you really don't want me out there
放我出去与其他人接触
with other people this time of year.
不是让你这样出去
Not as yourself.
你的胡子跟圣诞礼服非常配
Your beard goes perfectly with the suit.
上帝 你不知道圣诞节对我意味着什么吗
Jesus, you don't know what Christmas means to me?
我知道 利
I do, Leigh.
我知道你曾犯了小罪
I know you were a petty criminal
因为入店行窃一块面包而被关进监狱
thrown in jail for shoplifting a loaf of bread,
当你被关在监狱的时候
and while you were in there,
狱卒在牢房♥里欢唱起了颂歌♥
the jailers went caroling in the cell block,
5个人把你按倒
and five men held you down
夺走了你的贞洁
and took your virginity.
准确说 是第一个人让你失贞
Well... the first one did.
其他人夺走了你的尊严
The others took your dignity,
还有你的自尊和
and your self-esteem and...
更重要的
most importantly...
你的圣诞精神
your Christmas spirit.
但你出狱后
But then you got out
找到了圣诞礼服
and you found the suit,
它带给你缺失的所有东西
and it gave you everything you were missing.
你瞧 我知道谁应该活
You see, I-I knew who deserved to live
谁应该死
and who deserved to die.
谁顽皮捣蛋 谁善良可爱
Who was naughty, who was nice.
你有这个权力 利
And you had the power, Leigh.
你可以再次拥有它
You can have it again.
你想成为谁
Who do you want to be?
被害人
The victim...
还是胜利者
...or the victor?
修女
Sister.
希望没打扰到你
I hope I'm not interrupting.
进来吧 亚瑟
Come on in, Arthur.
我刚刚只是在想我的圣诞节
I was just thinking about my Christmases.
世上有很多像我们这样的人
There were so many of us
得到的圣诞礼物只是橘子和袜子
that all we got was a tangerine and socks.
在你的纳粹家里庆祝过圣诞节吗
Did you celebrate Christmas in your Nazi household?
在孩提时 我曾有过美妙的圣诞节
We had wonderful Christmases when I was a boy.
那些是我最难忘的童年记忆
They're some of fondest childhood memories.
以圣诞精神为名
And in that spirit,
我给你带了一份圣诞礼物
I've brought you a Christmas present
因为你现在已经是我的家人了
since you've now become my family.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking!
太可爱了
How adorable!
是不是禁忌香水
Is it Tabu perfume?
打开
Open it.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you'll be pleased.
我太了解你了 估计是
Well, knowing you, it's probably
一些从伍尔沃斯买♥♥来的廉价化妆水
some cheap toilet water from the Woolworth's.
雅德莉的薰衣草香型
Yardley's Lavender.
上帝 为什么还让我满怀期待
Christ, why even get my hopes up.
哇 有意思
Well... la-dee-da.
圣母玛利亚 这是真的吗
Mother of God, are they real?
绝对
Very.
红宝石是最迷人的
Rubies are the most glamorous of all.
你不可能在这个小破地方买♥♥到的
You couldn't have found them in this dreary town.
这些是传家宝吗
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表